Quoi de neuf ?

Bienvenue sur Psychonaut.fr !

En vous enregistrant, vous pourrez discuter de psychotropes, écrire vos meilleurs trip-reports et mieux connaitre la communauté

Je m'inscris!

Places to visit in Europe

No-Key

Glandeuse pinéale
Inscrit
17 Déc 2006
Next year around this time I will probably be studying abroad somewhere in Europe, so I have a question since this message board has so many wonderful people from the area:

What Universities and towns and places like that would be good places to study abroad in, from a psychonaut perspective? I have to settle on a University to attend, but more vaguely, on a country and city, and I was wondering what places have the most lax regulations/enforcement and the best adventuring opurtunities for a college kid in my position.

Dantediv86

Holofractale de l'hypervérité
Inscrit
18 Avr 2007
Bologna, Italy
Paris, France
Barcellona, Spain
(no idea about) Holland
:weedman: Christiania (inside København), Denmark :weedman:
these are the ones i know about and heard and imagine would be the best places.

Soulcatcher

Elfe Mécanique
Inscrit
2 Jan 2007
well i think we all know where coffeeshops don't sell coffee..
There are other pot-friendly places in Europe apart from holland, prague for example.

For the rest it doesn't really matter where you go, in every big city there are plenty of 'exploration' opportunities. just find the right people.

I can also recommend valencia by the way.. a beautifull city (lots of international students too) with everything you need.

Dantediv86

Inscrit
18 Avr 2007
ehrm!
*Christiania*

ararat

Inscrit
8 Juin 2006
Soulcatcher a dit:
There are other pot-friendly places in Europe apart from holland, prague for example.
prague is a terrific city. lots of old beautiful buildings and you can smoke weed outside :D
the people are quite nice, the food is cheap and good, and they've got the best beer in the world ;)
I really can recommend Prague. but I have to add that I don't have a clue about the universities there.
(and the language is said to be quite easy)

Dantediv86

Inscrit
18 Avr 2007
WHAT????? the czekko-slovakkian language family (tho similar to russian) is one of the hardest after German!
however Christiania is another VERY pot-friendly place i've been there and the freetown is simply AMAZING is the last hippie refuge in europe
to know more about it klikk her:
http://www.christiania.org/

Forkbender

Inscrit
23 Nov 2005
What do you study?

No-Key

Glandeuse pinéale
Inscrit
17 Déc 2006
English, planning on drilling a language into my head this Summer and coming Fall before I go though.

Dantediv86

Inscrit
18 Avr 2007
what's your mothertongue?

Dantediv86

Inscrit
18 Avr 2007
Is that so?
why, that's an interesting concept right there. go to the continent to study your own language....am i missing something here?

nyeh! just fussin'
don't take me seriously

soooooooo :roll: english in france, hu?

well i guess i'm not really in a good position to criticise you really. when i applied to the Uni here i originally applied for english as well...in NORWAY!!!

No-Key

Glandeuse pinéale
Inscrit
17 Déc 2006
(- -)

It's really just to see the world a little bit :p
I would have to speak a second language fluently in order to take classes in it anyway, and if you haven't already noticed, Americans are retarded at learning other people's languages. Can't help what I decided to major in like two years ago.

Forkbender

Inscrit
23 Nov 2005
In Amsterdam/Holland we have a lot of classes in English. If the classes are small, they may even switch for you. However, I do recommend you trying to learn another language, in which case French might be a bit easier (rather than Dutch) coming from America. In France being a psychonaut is much harder, though. :wink:

No-Key

Glandeuse pinéale
Inscrit
17 Déc 2006
well I've got 3 high school years of german, which basically means (since I've forgotten all but "ja") that I can probably pick that up a little faster than anything else.

Also woulda figured dutch is similar, heard it was derived from northern German way way back or something.

Dantediv86

Inscrit
18 Avr 2007
:nod:
except
don't tell them that the languages are too similar they are kinda edgy on that :P
well you might as well learn Norwegian wich is WAAAAAAAAAy simpler than german and the roots are basically the saem.

FreeNature

Matrice périnatale
Inscrit
1 Mai 2006
Gent in Belgium is a nice city to, largest student city in belgium lots of dope and fine ganja since holland are our neighbours ;)

pz

Dantediv86

Inscrit
18 Avr 2007
on the other hand if you want europe's most expensive ganja and the crappiest in quality (depends where you get it, of course you can't find it as good as in Holland unless you have a buddy who sends you bud with mail ^^) come to Norge!