Quoi de neuf ?

Bienvenue sur Psychonaut.fr !

En vous enregistrant, vous pourrez discuter de psychotropes, écrire vos meilleurs trip-reports et mieux connaitre la communauté

Je m'inscris!

Philosophers stones

solid

Glandeuse pinéale
Inscrit
18 Mar 2005
So I tried he PS today. My first entheogene experience ever. I ate ten grammes. I'll give you a summary of what happened because its a little to much to write it all down.

-no sleep the night before
-I ate me PS
-first a nice sensation
-walls breathing
-starting to feel very strange yet happy/first disolvent of
ego
-Felt like taste, hearing, sight and feeling were mixed together.
-I also felt that everything seemingly was made out of some kind of gell
-Sometimes, time passed excrutiatingly slow and I felt very frightened.
-Other parts where I was suddenly half an hour farther.
-Sometimes felt like I was dreaming yet awake the same time.
-felt nausea trhoughout the whole trip.
-Afther the trip I lost 2 kilos (4 pounds) in just couple of hours.
-my face looked really white(which I've been able to cover with tanning without sun creme)
-my pupils were huge(I reduced them to normal size by looking into a lightbulbe for a whole minute)

I would say that this was a very strange experience. I was hoping that the trip wouldn't be so extreme because at some points I felt like I just woke up and I would be in a other part of the house then where I was a second ago. Also I was in my basement drowning once(imaginary water), but I managed to safely swim to the surface.I already forgot a load of stuff that happened and most of what I remember is still hazy but this was something I never want to do again. Perhaps with alot smaller dose but never this strong.....

Snapinho

Elfe Mécanique
Inscrit
22 Sept 2004
wow, cool trip on mushrooms, especially for the first time. werent you amongst experienced friends?
that always helps when you're feeling anxiety or forgetting kinda that you're tripping...
was it a rewarding experience? would you do it again ?

solid

Glandeuse pinéale
Inscrit
18 Mar 2005
Nope, I was kind of alone. I thought it would be better if I could do it in silence undisturbed. My sis came but that was after the peak was over. She kinda calmed me down.

I guess I would do it again but then with people with me. Preferably 4 or more. At least 2 people on shrooms and at least 2 others who remain sober.

Rewarding experience? No idea actualy. It was intense(well I have nothing to compare it with but in the middle of the trip having to run to the toilet to puke and then to see that the toilet is actualy just a blurry bunch of colours....) It was also educative. I tought me that I should never try a strong dose and settle for a medium dose and even then with a sitter.

skoeip

Holofractale de l'hypervérité
Inscrit
19 Nov 2004
It is always smart to start with a medium dosse, and learn your way around a new drug. and when you know the drug start taking a larger dosse.

SauhuSanttu

Matrice périnatale
Inscrit
9 Jan 2005
Nice trip! want one.. I like very strong trips that make me really scared. I just love the fealing when u dont really now whats going on and your mind makes very strange things. They might be scary or disturbing at the time but when i have process those feelings and sensations i feel like i have been cleaned of fears and bad things in some way..
I may be crazy but hey!! my favourite psychedelic is datura so its no wonder that iam strange! !
But i think you took a little bit too much on your first time..

marc

Inscrit
5 Déc 2003
I like very strong trips that make me really scared. I just love the fealing when u dont really now whats going on and your mind makes very strange things. They might be scary or disturbing at the time but when i have process those feelings and sensations i feel like i have been cleaned of fears and bad things in some way..

I know what you mean ! I had the same feeling when I took a large amount of shrooms. Very refreshing.

tryptonaut

Inscrit
20 Nov 2004
They might be scary or disturbing at the time but when i have process those feelings and sensations i feel like i have been cleaned of fears and bad things in some way...
I'm getting that too. After a good and strong trip I feel like nothing can bring me down from my good mood. The feeling sometimes lasts for 2 weeks! I guess it has to do with the elevated dopamine levels during the trip. Dopamine levels are also elevated when you're in love, the feeling is relatively close: everything's beautiful and you feel soooo good :cool:

dropdeadSusie

Neurotransmetteur
Inscrit
3 Sept 2004
in spite of the benefits of the "exorcism", i'd rather like better the mildest trips. In the heavy one i had once, with 7,5 gr of Phil Stones, i got too scared, almost lost my selfcontrol and panicked. These little ones are powerful, eheh :)

tryptonaut

Inscrit
20 Nov 2004
In my experience there are different kinds of strong trips.

I had a very good strong one recently from a good handful of shrooms in a tea - first I was totally blown away, lying down and seeing strange figures in the shadows on the ceiling. Then I got agitated with positive feelings, but suddenly my body calmed down and I was able to "leave it behind" while my mind went on to exciting heights. It only lasted a few minutes, then the normal tripping went on.

I have tried to recreate this a few times now and it never really worked - most of the time more shrooms (>60g fresh) only make me unable to control my body anymore. Still a nice trip, but nothing compared to the one I described above.
I guess the right recipe is to stay away from shrooms for a few weeks and then drink a very strong tea quickly. The psilocybin must flush your body fast, I think, then your mind is really carried away.