Quoi de neuf ?

Bienvenue sur Psychonaut.fr !

En vous enregistrant, vous pourrez discuter de psychotropes, écrire vos meilleurs trip-reports et mieux connaitre la communauté

Je m'inscris!

Phalaris

IJesusChrist

Holofractale de l'hypervérité
Inscrit
22 Juil 2008
I'm mixing my phalaris with my mimosa (left overs).

Anyone have any new experience with phalaris. This will probably be the first succesful phalaris extraction for me. ...

That made me sound like an idiot. :lol:

afer

Alpiniste Kundalini
Inscrit
2 Mar 2007
I've never brewed with Phalaris. Partly due to reported dangers of gramine which is, according to some authors, found in Phalaris arundinacea.

If I had some mimosa h. leftovers that are not enough for producing an efficient brew [let's say, 5 grms], I'd better add some Psilocybin-containing mushrooms to the brew to boost its potency. 1 gram should be enough assuming MAOI and DMT are also present. :)

VerusDeus

Sale drogué·e
Inscrit
6 Avr 2006
But you are extracting not brewing right? If so don't mix them, as they both need a specific approach, different teks.

If you are going to brew it then, as said above, I would advise you not to because of the possible gramine content. The idea of using your remainder of mimosa with a gram of mushies sound like a solid plan to me tho. Although there are people that say MAOi doesn't potentiate mushrooms.

Peace

afer

Alpiniste Kundalini
Inscrit
2 Mar 2007
I haven't tried shrooms+MAOI myself, but I personally know many people who did so and got astonishing [in terms of intensity] results.

Psilocin, as far as I read, is, too, a subject to enzymatic decarboxylation [much like DMT, serotonin, epinephrine etc].
It's basically the same DMT with 4 -OH groups attached. These hydroxy groups are thought to partially prevent its breakdown by monoamine oxidase.
Which means that some amount of psilocin is inactivated my MAO.

light-serpent

Neurotransmetteur
Inscrit
7 Sept 2009