Quoi de neuf ?

Bienvenue sur Psychonaut.fr !

En vous enregistrant, vous pourrez discuter de psychotropes, écrire vos meilleurs trip-reports et mieux connaitre la communauté

Je m'inscris!

Phalaris Brachystachys

Dantediv86

Holofractale de l'hypervérité
Inscrit
18 Avr 2007
never heard of that strain of Phalaris. only knew about Arundinacea and a fiew others...but they have like 0.005% 5MEODMT and some DMT in them...
i'm growing Mimosa Hostilis now (it'll take some years), wich apparently has one of the highest concentrations...but 2% is insanely high!

Pariah

Sale drogué·e
Inscrit
20 Mar 2008
I'm surprised I haven't taken notice of this species before - just skimming around the internet I've found a trip report on 40g of plant material (!!) :shock:

Thanks for the unintentional heads up - I think I'll look into buying some.

Pariah

Sale drogué·e
Inscrit
20 Mar 2008
Did you have any problems germinating the seeds? - I had a hard time breaking seed dormancy with P. arundinacea, just wondered if I can expect the same from the brachy.

Cheers

Lgolos

Neurotransmetteur
Inscrit
8 Avr 2008
I didn't count how many I planted, but it seems like most of them grew. I tried growing some in a small plastic "Greenhouse" which I put out during the day and in at night, but none of them sprouted in there.

The ones I put outside took a few days to sprout, but now I have a bunch of red-green sprouts. I water them about every other day.

Pariah

Sale drogué·e
Inscrit
20 Mar 2008
hey, looking good, got much clippings from it, or waiting till they're bigger? I've got mine germinated and growing now (indoors), but mine are still looking a bit flimsy to trim - I'm gonna give it another week perhaps before I start stressing them...

let us know if you have any luck getting an effect!

Pariah

Sale drogué·e
Inscrit
20 Mar 2008
here's a pic of my 2 week(ish) old brachystachys (with my phalaris arundinacea and Ipomoea tricolor to the left and right)

- I wish still had a garden - downside of student life :'(

Pariah

Sale drogué·e
Inscrit
20 Mar 2008
I soaked them in water overnight, planted the seeds on moist soil, then covered them with plastic until they started to germinate (another 1-2 days).
they're now in a south facing window. I was quite lucky with sunshine the last couple of weeks, so sun and high temperature probably helped the growth out.

Pariah

Sale drogué·e
Inscrit
20 Mar 2008
I just water it when the soil starts to dry - about once every 3or4 days (it's in the kitchen = high humidity).

Goran.Hrsak

Holofractale de l'hypervérité
Inscrit
30 Mar 2006
Dantediv86 a dit:
never heard of that strain of Phalaris. only knew about Arundinacea and a fiew others...but they have like 0.005% 5MEODMT and some DMT in them...
i'm growing Mimosa Hostilis now (it'll take some years), wich apparently has one of the highest concentrations...but 2% is insanely high!

Isn't little hard to grow Mimosa in European climate?
Do you have house garden?