Quoi de neuf ?

Bienvenue sur Psychonaut.fr !

En vous enregistrant, vous pourrez discuter de psychotropes, écrire vos meilleurs trip-reports et mieux connaitre la communauté

Je m'inscris!

Paranoid Feelings

dbieon12

Neurotransmetteur
Inscrit
13 Août 2008
Okay, now I have a question to ask you all...

Why does it seem that everytime I smoke it feels like the people around me are trying to f*ck with me!? Like I can't trust anything they say or do!

And are they trying to f*ck with me or is it all in my head?

:shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :twisted: :shock: :shock:

Caduceus Mercurius

Holofractale de l'hypervérité
Inscrit
14 Juil 2007
It's probably an idea that you subconsciously believe in. Sometimes weed makes me feel restless too, but the idea that others would care to fuck with me just doesn't cross my mind. Perhaps because I never purposefully fuck with others myself.

I'd say it's mostly in your head, and something that's ultimately in your own hands. Don't fuck with others and don't allow anyone to fuck with you. And turn off the TV, that helps a lot too, because soap operas and movies are all about people fucking with eachothers lives, as if that is reality.

Carebear

Banni
Inscrit
11 Juil 2008
{the past}

GOD

Inscrit
14 Jan 2006
Dont do that please . The only thing that that does when someone has paranoid feelings is cause more paranoia . What Caduceus said is the best way to go / think .

Brugmansia

Inscrit
2 Nov 2006
It's sarcasm. ;) A form of humor I'm carrying myself as well.

CaduceusMercurius a dit:
And turn off the TV, that helps a lot too, because soap operas and movies are all about people fucking with eachothers lives, as if that is reality.

One will never obtain the ability to witness the vicious side of many different identities and personality's in their mission to realise dilatation for their own sake, if he or she doesn't pick many different surroundings throughout a certain period of his life if high on cannabis.

Everyone operates with a certain emittance for his own interests, whether it is done on purpose or not, is completely irrelevant.

As a general rule, do not put one world into another another and you can never get too crazy.

Carebear

Banni
Inscrit
11 Juil 2008
{the past}

GOD

Inscrit
14 Jan 2006
I agree . If one bottles it up it can only get worse . Talking is always the best way to solve something like that i think . Plus one finds out if the friends are realy friends .

Caduceus Mercurius

Inscrit
14 Juil 2007
Maybe that's why it's better to not smoke cannabis before doing DMT. It might make you paranoid about the entities: "Are these beings trying to fuck with me?!"

dbieon12

Neurotransmetteur
Inscrit
13 Août 2008
Carebear a dit:
GOD a dit:
Dont do that please . The only thing that that does when someone has paranoid feelings is cause more paranoia . What Caduceus said is the best way to go / think .

What i mean is, you don`t keep it to yourself ,Like i used to do... it only shut me more of from my friends.

So you're saying I should call them out on it...?

"Hey, why are you guys f*cking with me!?" (whether they actually are or not)

I guess I should do something, instead of letting my thoughts fester and terrorize my mind...

Brugmansia

Inscrit
2 Nov 2006
CaduceusMercurius a dit:
Maybe that's why it's better to not smoke cannabis before doing DMT. It might make you paranoid about the entities: "Are these beings trying to fuck with me?!"

I couldn't break-through at all with a combination of cannabis. I don't get that 'weak' feeling resulting in an acute urge to fall unconsciousness with contracted eyes, which is usually quickly followed by a dissolution of my body and memory after. Although my body and mind answers to THC as a psychedelic stimulant, I seriously could never sleep the first 6 hours after toking. Thoughts are racing and lying down even increases physical discomfort, I need to move.

I even get more aware of my head and physique so it definitely keeps me here. With closed eyes there's no chance to get a rid of my body and get into a state with no past memories. Although CEV's may get stunning the first minutes, cannabis numbs them.

But I have felt very alien on DMT/THC, like one of my legs was a lizard and much longer than my entire body itself. Or having a complete oval head. I lied sideways.

With tobacco however, goddamn! I stare with holding my breath in, and then KABOOM. Crushed within a few seconds.

I don't think entities can get you paranoid on DMT, there's no time for emotional build ups and realisations such as 'what's going on', it are just occasional flashing feelings of fear, but before it has aired, the warmth of love speaks a message louder than any imagination. There's no ground to stand on.

But thinking about DMT experiences while high, might confront you very intensively. You can't do anything in life outside their eye, they know it all of you.

PrinceReborn

Neurotransmetteur
Inscrit
26 Déc 2008
dbieon12 a dit:
Carebear a dit:
GOD a dit:

What i mean is, you don`t keep it to yourself ,Like i used to do... it only shut me more of from my friends.

So you're saying I should call them out on it...?

"Hey, why are you guys f*cking with me!?" (whether they actually are or not)

I guess I should do something, instead of letting my thoughts fester and terrorize my mind...

Nah don't call them out. I get paranoid sometimes. And usually they are not taking the piss.