Quoi de neuf ?

Bienvenue sur Psychonaut.fr !

En vous enregistrant, vous pourrez discuter de psychotropes, écrire vos meilleurs trip-reports et mieux connaitre la communauté

Je m'inscris!

Out of the Box Documentaries/Videos

tripofthebrain

Glandeuse pinéale
Inscrit
20 Mar 2012
Kicking off with:-

Bases 14 The Real John Lear In His Lair 1 Ver 001.mpg
[youtube]gc-f6h33SMc[/youtube]

John Lear establishes his background in the first section of John Lear In His Lair. Shot in HDV in Las Vegas, by Miles Johnston with Anne Hess in Feb 2012. This section concentrates of John Lear the man and his flying career.
The sections on the Lunar and Mars bases and Area51 with Bob Lazar are in Parts 2 and 3.
John is being plagued by the Shadow People, as with DrRauni Kilde,as important data and bugging have been targeted at the lair for decades.
In any case we had fun doing this interview with a great flyer,pilot and all around fun very sharp man. Between the fun there is a serious and important message.

I'll add P2 & P3 when uploaded. This first part wets the appetite!

tripofthebrain

Glandeuse pinéale
Inscrit
20 Mar 2012
Conspiracy Con on Chemtrails (Sofia Smallstorm) - Full Length

[youtube]ZLz4mP1Vor0[/youtube]

RFID? That's kids stuff. Sofia Smallstorm discusses nano fibers, living, growing nanites integrating themselves with man.

And, for your enjoyment, a new form of DNA, GNA and a third strand added to the now 'irrelevant' DNA.

And the worst part, much of the building blocks for this apparatus are being sprayed into the air via chemtrails. HOLY DOCTOR RED ALERT!

truthseekertimes.ca

Highly recommended video!!! As they say - A MUST WATCH!!!

tripofthebrain

Glandeuse pinéale
Inscrit
20 Mar 2012
The Mysterious Origins of Christmas - Jan Irvin at the Living Temple, Dec 20, 2008

[youtube]7R5O66gmFrk[/youtube]

A lecture I gave a few years ago on Christmas at the Living Temple Book Store in Huntington Beach, CA. Sorry, this isn't the best lecture I've done, but I wasn't able to get a copy of my 2009 lecture - which I personally think was better. I need to redo this whole thing and repost it all cleaned up. One day soon. For now, enjoy this one.

Another excellent presentation :)

tripofthebrain

Glandeuse pinéale
Inscrit
20 Mar 2012
Dr Manjir Samanta-Laughton interview by Iain McNay

Punk Science
[youtube]mt9CwjixULI[/youtube]

Their are 6 parts in total. About an hour in total. Good stuff!

AND

The Magdalene Prophecies - An ancient secret revealed - Part 1
[youtube]xHyWaN02IOU[/youtube]

5 Parts in total.

tripofthebrain

Glandeuse pinéale
Inscrit
20 Mar 2012
Jiddu Krishnamurti: Meditation (Part 1 & 2)

[youtube]WsqWkJ8fNWE[/youtube]

[youtube]SyXP8DHj4gM[/youtube]

Awesome talk by a true genius :D Amazing depth and clarity :D

tripofthebrain

Glandeuse pinéale
Inscrit
20 Mar 2012
Krishnamurti - Isolation, Intelligence, Meditation (Talk 1 - 4)

[youtube]Em3dyzvn73o[/youtube]

[youtube]RcuA9kTYj94[/youtube]

[youtube]NeRAYtNP9o4[/youtube]

[youtube]yLVaC1TRB0A[/youtube]

Krishnamurti delivers in a way like no other. I have known of him for a few years but have only begun reading his books recently. He has changed how I approach Life in its entirety! Simply amazing! Simply so simple! Please do watch the videos and read his books!