Quoi de neuf ?

Bienvenue sur Psychonaut.fr !

En vous enregistrant, vous pourrez discuter de psychotropes, écrire vos meilleurs trip-reports et mieux connaitre la communauté

Je m'inscris!

Ordered some 2-methyl-2-butanol, but am currently living with my parents.

SWIMchem5

Elfe Mécanique
Inscrit
15 Août 2012
I'm nervous. I ordered 2m2bOH(2-methyl-2-butanol), .. Science is awesome
On the cool side, I'll get some refreshing lab solvent! The solvent I always wanted.8)

I'm so cool, I'm supercool! 8)
I like my drinks magnetically stirred. 8)

It came sooner than expected and I tried some. I'll write a report later.

SWIMchem5

Elfe Mécanique
Inscrit
15 Août 2012
martinbriggs24 a dit:
Can I ask what the effects are of 2m2bOH(2-methyl-2-butanol)?

They're not quite what I expected, but it's still pretty good. I got the 97% stuff though. The 99% stuff is better.
The effects are relaxation, sociability, and sometimes doing silly things. It's also somewhat euphoric(more so than booze, but not to the level of being high or stoned). It's like sleepier than ethanol(ethyl alcohol, booze), but not as much as benzos. It's not to be done more than a few times a week. It's like between booze and benzos, but better kinda. I could remember what I do under the influence of 2m2bOH(2-methyl-2-butanol), while with benzos or booze, I would become more forgetful. I love benzos, but I respect them. I don't like booze. I like 2-methyl-2-butanol, but the taste is awful. It has a strong chemical taste and a hint of mint taste. It's best to chug it quickly and focus on the mild mint taste. It's good to measure out 3ml to 6ml in a 10ml graduated cylinder. Accuracy matters!
Drink 2m2bOH responsibly!
8) :jook: