Quoi de neuf ?

Bienvenue sur Psychonaut.fr !

En vous enregistrant, vous pourrez discuter de psychotropes, écrire vos meilleurs trip-reports et mieux connaitre la communauté

Je m'inscris!

Oil Spill (live cam)

peach

Glandeuse pinéale
Inscrit
5 Nov 2008
it's probably better off going out that way than where and how it was intended to be used; in terms of the environment anyway.

microbes in the water will eat that

spice

Holofractale de l'hypervérité
Inscrit
22 Déc 2006
....maybe eventually, but in terms of short-term damage, the coastal marshes of Louisiana are permanently damaged, much of the ecoweb has been seriously harmed. The marsh in this area is an extremely fragile area, home to protected/endangered species, and is a federally protected wetland area....the people are fishermen, living a non-metropolitan lifestyle that is actually a decent simile of freedom, especially for down here. Fortunately for BP and the federal government, they are a peaceful, simple people. If this shit happened in California, there would be straight riots in the street, and all the cops would not be able to handle it. I wish these people down here had the fire that those hippies out there have. Then this opportunity could be capitalized upon, and they would have to take notice. But the people in the deep south have a mental block on confronting authority, even when they need to they cant seem to do it.

I think BP should have to move here, ALL OF THEM, and LIVE HERE while they physically assist in the cleanup, and the caring for of all the animals that are being rescued.

That fucking piece of shit CEO of theirs (Tony Hayward) needs to be punched in the mouth, he's an arrogant moron, cut from the George Bush bolt of cloth, he should have to move down here and live in the projects while he commutes 80 miles to the gulf to assist cleaning it up each day. There isn't a gram of sensitivity or decency in his body.

If I was in the same room with him, I'd flat-out assault him. :twisted:

Believe that