Quoi de neuf ?

Bienvenue sur Psychonaut.fr !

En vous enregistrant, vous pourrez discuter de psychotropes, écrire vos meilleurs trip-reports et mieux connaitre la communauté

Je m'inscris!

Oil burner/crack pipe method...

PsycheSmirk

Neurotransmetteur
Inscrit
27 Déc 2008
Okay, so I have an oil burner (I don't really like the term "crack pipe") that I've tried to smoke DMT out of twice. I can never get a big enough hit, not to mention I have pretty weak lungs. I can't clear a hit in one inhalation, otherwise I cough and the smoke goes to waste. I've read that you should try to hold the smoke in for at least 15 seconds, which I can do if the hit is small enough. It usually takes me about three inhalations to clear the hit. :|

I'm aware that there are other methods, like The Machine, but I don't have access to those things. I've read on numerous places that oil burners are the most common and efficient way of smoking it, but I can never get it to fill up with enough smoke. I don't want to waste the DMT and vape all of it without being able to even get very noticeable visuals (at LEAST). Another thing is that the smoke numbs my mouth. I assume that's normal... and that there's no way around that.

Would the sandwich method work if I smoke it out of a regular pipe? I'm also aware that the DMT will stay in the pipe if I smoke it that way, but I really don't care; it's not that big of a deal to me. If I were to put some weed or other herbs in there to sandwich it, would I just put the flame over the top of it, or would I have to put it under the bowl like you do with the oil burner? I definitely don't want to burn/completely melt the DMT with the flame...

Thanks in advance. :)

Cha(s)do

Holofractale de l'hypervérité
Inscrit
24 Oct 2010
PsycheSmirk a dit:
I'm aware that there are other methods, like The Machine, but I don't have access to those things.

You have access to DMT freebase, and not to the machine?
Its a cheap self-made accessory, the harder is to have a drilling machine with a glass drill!