Quoi de neuf ?

Bienvenue sur Psychonaut.fr !

En vous enregistrant, vous pourrez discuter de psychotropes, écrire vos meilleurs trip-reports et mieux connaitre la communauté

Je m'inscris!

Obtaining hellucigens in pa us

Alias55A

Glandeuse pinéale
Inscrit
12 Nov 2008
hi, i am new here, but not knew to anything of the occult as i am pagan, i do smoke weed but havent tried anything stronger yet of the fact i dont have good contacts, but i have been reading on salvia, how to use shamanisticaly and such and wandering if anyone knows how i can obtaine salvia, any safe places on the web to obtain it and or any other good trippy plant, as i wish to experiment with other levels of consciousness and of course anything psychidelic.

Adder

Neurotransmetteur
Inscrit
17 Mar 2008
I don't think Salvia is illegal in PA. If not you can order it through the mail.

IJesusChrist

Holofractale de l'hypervérité
Inscrit
22 Juil 2008
any good smoke shop will have salvia...
Also if its not illegal (check) just get it off the internet if you don't live by a smoke shop.

thrashpsychonaut

Neurotransmetteur
Inscrit
30 Sept 2008
I got quality salvia from iamshaman.com many years ago. I'm sure it's the same way now. It's not illegal.

NVM: It is illegal in some states, including the state iamshaman is located. They redirect here http://www.arenaethnobotanicals.com saying thats a source they trust.

Get the extract, 10x-20x should do.

Dreamsters

Neurotransmetteur
Inscrit
23 Sept 2008
im pretty sure if glass pieces are illegal in pa, usa then salvia is probably illegal. pa's a pretty backwords state, you can sell fireworks, but not own a glass pipe...

Psychostain

Neurotransmetteur
Inscrit
3 Oct 2007
it would take a lot of effort, but growing mushrooms could be a very stealthy and rewarding operation...

JustinNed

Holofractale de l'hypervérité
Inscrit
12 Oct 2007
You shouldn't conduct illegal activities though, and more, you really shouldn't post about them.