Quoi de neuf ?

Bienvenue sur Psychonaut.fr !

En vous enregistrant, vous pourrez discuter de psychotropes, écrire vos meilleurs trip-reports et mieux connaitre la communauté

Je m'inscris!

Obama

timetraveler2012

Neurotransmetteur
Inscrit
4 Mar 2008
"Reality is that which, when you stop believing in it, doesn't go away."
Philip K. Dick

The Obama Deception (Alex Jones Disinformation Documentry)
http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid ... 1843120756

GOD a dit:
Why should we watch it ? what does it say ? Whats the message ? Whats your opinion of the film ?

I dont want to waste my time as i`ve seen several right wing anti Obama propoganda films advertised in the net lately .

Why should we watch it ?
Actually I would not recommend watching this video... Ignorance is bliss! :)

what does it say ?
Same Empire... different colored logo.

Whats the message ?
We are living though an interesting and complicated transition point in history.

Whats your opinion of the film ?
Disinformation. Who could know what is really going on in all the chaos?

If on the most basic level Time doesn't exist... then there is no way you could be wasting it?

GOD

Holofractale de l'hypervérité
Inscrit
14 Jan 2006
Why should we watch it ? what does it say ? Whats the message ? Whats your opinion of the film ?

I dont want to waste my time as i`ve seen several right wing anti Obama propoganda films advertised in the net lately .

Caduceus Mercurius

Inscrit
14 Juil 2007
I feel cheated, it took five minutes before I figured out it was an Alex Jones movie. Why wouldn´t Jones be against Obama? His infowar business depends on scaremongering.

restin

Inscrit
18 Avr 2008
Is Alex Jones unserious?

GOD

Inscrit
14 Jan 2006
Hes a loony trouble maker with a very bad reputation , google "alex jones obama" .

restin

Inscrit
18 Avr 2008
In anticipation of the official release of THE OBAMA DECEPTION– now available for high-quality download and streaming at PRISONPLANET.TV– director Alex Jones reaches out to Obama supporters everywhere, to let them where he stands.

The Obama Deception is not about Left or Right politics, but about taking a stand against the offshore bankers who have seized control of the country from the shadows. The film aims to expose that Barack Obama is a puppet– a mere front man– for the globalists’ agenda who will help to loot the Treasury, bankrupt the U.S.A. and seize assets from the American people, all while pretending to represent the people of the nation.

Those who supported Obama’s election need to wake up right now to the fact that the Obama Administration has been a bait-and-switch. Obama will lie to the people, even as he continues and expands the foreign wars, pushes through banker-bailouts, continues torture & renditions, advances the North American Union agenda and much more.

I always wondered, how conspiracists would react to "good" Obama - in contrast to "evil" Bush. How does he fit in the Brave New World- Scheme?

Now I have the answer...

st.bot.32

Inscrit
5 Oct 2007
if anything this makes me want to read the illuminatus trilogy again, at least robert anton wilson is entertaining and has a sense of humor

Forkbender

Inscrit
23 Nov 2005
Caduceus Mercurius a dit:
Why wouldn´t Jones be against Obama?

exactly, he makes money by being against everything.

st.bot.32

Inscrit
5 Oct 2007
exploitational journalism, if there's a market, somebody will do it =) anyone can take any random snippets of video and make a story out of them to prove absolutely anything (complete with scary music).

We are living though an interesting and complicated transition point in history.

Historians wading through mounds of this stuff 650 years from now will have a blast, I'm sure.

restin

Inscrit
18 Avr 2008
I like scary music. I'll watch it.

st.bot.32

Inscrit
5 Oct 2007
It's really scary. It's got menacing synthesizer and everything