Quoi de neuf ?

Bienvenue sur Psychonaut.fr !

En vous enregistrant, vous pourrez discuter de psychotropes, écrire vos meilleurs trip-reports et mieux connaitre la communauté

Je m'inscris!

Name 10 drugs you want to try!!!

sadhak

Glandeuse pinéale
Inscrit
5 Juin 2009
only 10? I got like a million of drugs which I am willing to try and still didn't have enough luck to put my hands on
1.DMT
2.pure extract of myristicin (ice-shocked a few times)
3.iboga
4.amanita muscaria
5.salvia (I know that I can order it by the internet but I live with my parents)
6.syrian rue
7.ALD-52
8.mimosa hostilis
9.ketamine
10.pure mescaline (cactus taste awful - pure extracts are better)

mrpink

Neurotransmetteur
Inscrit
15 Juin 2009
1. LSA
2. Mescaline - Eventually
3. Ayahuasca

Those are the only ones I seem to be interested in.

cockknocker

Elfe Mécanique
Inscrit
19 Oct 2008
LSD

I dont really want to try any other drugs than acid - I dont need to. I do want to have more experiences on mushies and cactus though.

reality_wars

Neurotransmetteur
Inscrit
13 Juil 2009
1. 2c-b
2. Methylone/Mephedrone
3. Heroine
4. PCP
5. DOB/DOM

Those are the drugs left on my wanted list. For the heroine there's no haste because I'm not very excited about downers. But let's say I'll give it a try as soon as peace returns in Afghanistan ;)

mrvitorsky

Glandeuse pinéale
Inscrit
24 Juin 2009
1. DMT
2. Mescaline
3.2cb(i think its called this, i might of done a mix of mdma and this once but that was unknowingly)
4. finally i wanna completely lose it and be in a different world

imagine

Glandeuse pinéale
Inscrit
17 Juin 2009
Fentanyl is awesome i was getting surgeon and got the fentanyl about 10mins before they knocked me out, I had a toe tag with my info. You get the distinct impression that your dead when your surgeon comes in with all the nurses they lift you foot then wheel you into the corner for ten minutes.

1 2CB - Analogues
2. DOB - Analogues
3. MDA
4. A conversation night with 30 mcg of LSD + 80 MDMA + opium mixed with normal weed
5. Datura alkaloids
6. Psilocybes
7. Isolate nutmeg
8. Mescaline
9. Stillnox + amphetamine
10. Proper nitrous (med supervision)

Sorry a random question for whoever reads this:

How long would it take for you to give out your research chem provider?

Cheers

phatass

Holofractale de l'hypervérité
Inscrit
15 Août 2007
Since i'm no longer interested in opiates and my list has changed having tried some of my 10 favs. heres my new list

1:GHB
2:Nimetrazepam
3:DMT
4:DOx
5-Flunitrazepam
6:Quaaludes

euuuuurm, will update when i think of more...

LeGeek

Neurotransmetteur
Inscrit
17 Jan 2009
* Ketamin
* LSD
* LSA
* Mushrooms
* 2CB
* Pure DXM powder
* Pure MDMA
* Pure Amphetamins
* Trychlo
* Black Bombay :twisted:

Cammoflage

Neurotransmetteur
Inscrit
4 Juil 2009
Im only intrested in natural substances

San pedro (mescaline)
Ayahuasca (dmt)
Iboga
amanita muscaria
psilocybe mushrooms (did it,.. but not a full dose)
Salvia (did it,..with leaves,..no effects.. so extracts here i come)
LSA seeds (did HBWR,... morning glory on todo list)

Jesu

Matrice périnatale
Inscrit
3 Oct 2009
In no order of preference:

1. Ayahuasca
2. Kratom
3. Peyote Cactus
4. San Pedro Cactus
5. Salvia Divinorum
6. Amanita muscaria
7. Hawaiian baby woodrose seeds
8. Morning glory
9. Ecstacy
---
10. Heroin, when I'm about to die (?).

And the list is open to almost any psy-stuff.

edit: not anymore Necridous :B.

chimp_masta_flex

Glandeuse pinéale
Inscrit
30 Nov 2008
DIPT

It just sounds so unique (no pun intended 8) )

Tesseract

Matrice périnatale
Inscrit
24 Fev 2009
Fentanyl
GHB/GBL
Mescaline
2-CP
PCP
Meth
Oxymorphone
4 aco DET
DET
Proscaline
Kratom Extract
*Real* opium (I guarantee most who think they got opium got the dhoop)
ALD-52
4-MAR
crystal DXM
ganesha wafers
desoxypipradol
MDA
heroin (insuff)
Ketamine
psilocybe azurescens
ayahuasca/pharmahuasca

Soooooooo many more...

IJesusChrist

Inscrit
22 Juil 2008
dob [ yeah fucking right...]
5-iai
mdai
peyote
ayahuasca in the brazilian.

peach

Glandeuse pinéale
Inscrit
5 Nov 2008
sadhak a dit:
4.amanita muscaria

They'll do nothing to you. You want Amanita Pantherina, which'll blow your socks off.

"The European Panther contains ibotenic acid and muscimol, it is used as an entheogen much less often than the related Amanita muscaria because of the extremely high levels of these compounds found in the mushroom. They are however sometimes dried or cooked at a low temperature and ingested. [3]"

And the trip is nothing like Psilocybe, it's more like your memory is stuck in a loop for three hours. The girl I took them got fairly upset. I thought I was dying and found it interesting. I've already answered questions about the differences between the two when replying to someone else, so here's the report;

I've tried a lot of Amanitas. I once picked an entire back pack of them while I was out looking for psilocybe. I found no psilocybe. :D

After drying, my friend and I had 17 / 18g of fine, dry powder in warm water and sat back watching a film. Neither of us felt anything. I was particularly surprised that I didn't even feel nausea, let alone anything else.

My friend has had Amanita from two other different sources and said they were both the same as the quite large amount he and I had tried. He also gave some to two other friends who said something similar.

Quite impressive considering how lethally toxic I hear they are - I have had more than one university lecturer tell me in the past they're lethal.

Pantharinas look similar (brown in place of red), but there was a huge, huge difference even when we were taking less. There was a slight amount of nausea, but nothing compared to things like mescaline cactus or even a good amount of psilocybe.

The effects were clear, they were almost debilitating in the level of confusion they caused. It was nothing at all like psilocybe. There weren't any hallucinations in the stereotypical sense (distortions, patterns, colors, synthesisia, changes in sounds).

The best way I can describe it was as if my memory had gone into a randomized loop. At first, it was as if the last five seconds of everything would loop a few times and it'd be hard keeping track of the newest thing someone had said. I could almost see my vision wipe from top to bottom and repeat - but I wasn't seeing it visually, it was happening in my memory. As time was split up into random length pieces in my memory and then shuffled like a deck of cards, spending random amounts of time on each card.

It got stronger quickly, I couldn't tell if I was thinking about something someone had just asked me, or said half an hour ago.

When I got up to leave the room and go to the toilet, I stood in the toilet for a few minutes convinced I was still lying on my bed.

The effects quickly produced the sensation of not being able to trust what was happening, a serious distrust in the reliability of time and events.

I should say that with this particular experience I was with a girlfriend, but two other people that I didn't really know (and that weren't suitable to be around people tripping) were in the room as well.

It had become too difficult to keep up with the conversation now, so we were both lying together not talking much.

Through misplaced words, the two others suggested we looked as if we were in comas - while playing inappropriate videos that I'd had to get them to switch off after it upset the girl with me.

We soon became convinced that we might have been in comas - that we were imagining what was happening on a hospital bed. What was very strange was that the two of us had an almost identical experience, it was as though we had become involved in a story together.

By now, another fairly new person had entered the room.

Eventually I stopped talking even to the girl with me and began to wonder if this was the end of my life - if the mushrooms or something else had actually put me in hospital and this was what it was like (living in a false world with memories or events I'd made up as I lay there).

When people would ask me things, I would wonder if these people were somehow symbols I had to follow to escape. I assumed there would be two of these, one was perhaps death (possibly a personification of the mushrooms) and the other someone at the hospital trying to wake me up.

This wasn't helped by the fact that I had only known some of these people for a short time, so it made it seem even more possible that they were characters I had invented. I tried to work out ways I could prove to myself which was real or which I should follow, but none of them worked.

I ended up having to go outside and ran barefoot onto a field in the rain to wake myself up in the cold. Which is the first time I've ever had to do something like that with a drug.

I attribute many, if not all, of the problems to the people around us at the time who weren't experienced with doing this kind of thing - I've never had a good experience in that kind of environment and should have really got them to leave first.

At some point I may retry Pantharinas to see what happens on my own - when I know I can fully appreciate the experience without it being distracted.

To me, there is no comparison between Amanita and Pantharina beyond their Muscaria link - the Amanitas I have never seen do anything, where the Pantharinas can in no way be termed subtle.

Brugmansia

Inscrit
2 Nov 2006
Mushrooms + San Pedro + LSD.
Smoking DMT on a 250 ug acid trip.
Salvia + DMT at once in two different pipes.

dehn

Sale drogué·e
Inscrit
20 Mar 2010
modafinil, adrafinil and related
fenethylline (aka "Captagon")
GHB (it's not difficult to find but I'm not really searching actually)
cannabis oil
pure delta-9-THC (aka "Dronabinol")
AET
BZP (I know its bad reputation, but would be curious to try it only one time)
DPT (could have tried it already but the price was too high)
MDA, MDEA, MBDB, 3-desoxy-MDA,...
pure mescaline
chewing high quality fresh salvia leaves
chewing high quality fresh khat leaves
kava kava

haikucigarette

Matrice périnatale
Inscrit
7 Mai 2010
peach a dit:
sadhak a dit:
4.amanita muscaria
They'll do nothing to you. You want Amanita Pantherina, which'll blow your socks off.
Dunno about that one, mate. I ordered an oz of dried B grade amanita muscarias (not pantherina), eyeballed around 4-5 grams and mixed it in my clam chowder, nothing. Friend did the same and also felt nothing. So a few weeks later I was feeling reckless and mixed the rest of the batch (probably around 15-17 grams or so) with an entire jar of Cinnamon applesauce and ate it over a 15 minute period and I DEFINITELY felt it. It started as a sort of trippy drunkenness only for whatever reason nowhere near as enjoyable as actually being drunk, followed by insane fatigue, clumsiness, and very abrasive visual distortions. At one point I could see ten seconds into the future. So I'd see myself turning off a light and walking into a bathroom but I was actually just sitting on a couch and then ten seconds later I'd turn off a light and walk into the bathroom in the same manner that I had envisioned it. It was pretty uncomfortable and not all that interesting as it was happening. I can see why most people who've tried it are not fans, it puts you in a very indifferent frame of mind. For whatever reason I experienced no nausea whatsoever, which is unusual since they're known to cause extreme nausea. I don't doubt that pantheria will blow my socks off, but amanita muscarias certainly do something to you.

my top 10 drugs I want to try:

1. ayahuasca (B. caapi & M. hostilis)
2. 5-meo-dmt
3. mescaline
4. pure dxm powder
5. one of the solanaceae family plants (probably brugmansia)
6. ketamine
7. 2cb
8. 2ct7
9. hash
10. absinthe

digdug

Neurotransmetteur
Inscrit
21 Jan 2009
I'd like to try:

1. Opium.

That's about it. For those of you who are interested in trying GHB, I can tell you that its just another GABAergic drug. Benzos, Alcohol, all very similar. The only peculiar thing about GHB is its ability to make one really enjoy music, but not in the same way pot does. Its hard to explain.

O_o

Neurotransmetteur
Inscrit
29 Mai 2010
MDMA
Speed
Cocaine
6-APB
5-IAI (Unconfirmed)
MDAT
5-MeO-DALT
2C-I