Quoi de neuf ?

Bienvenue sur Psychonaut.fr !

En vous enregistrant, vous pourrez discuter de psychotropes, écrire vos meilleurs trip-reports et mieux connaitre la communauté

Je m'inscris!

N.American Ayahuasca Users Sought for Research Study (MAPS)

JustinNed

Holofractale de l'hypervérité
Inscrit
12 Oct 2007
Saw this and thought it deserved a post here.
Psychologist Rachel Harris is conducting a research study about North Americans and their ayahuasca experiences. She is exploring whether their ayahuasca experiences change their lives in terms of behavior, decisions, beliefs, moods, and attitudes. This is the first study of its kind to explore these areas of ayahuascas lasting effects on North Americans. A recent study by another researcher found no evidence for a decline in the neurocognitive skills of US subjects who use ayahuasca in the Santo Daime religion.

Harriss early training was as a Residential Fellow at the Esalen Institute in the late 1960's. She is the recipient of a National Institute of Health New Investigator Award. She has operated a private psychotherapy practice for over thirty years.

Persons who have used ayahuasca in North America are encouraged to download and take Harriss questionnaire (PDF) and then email it to her anonymously to ensure confidentiality.
source: http://www.maps.org/news/#12

This reminds me, I haven't seen GOD for a while. :(

Psychoid

Holofractale de l'hypervérité
Inscrit
27 Jan 2007
Nice! Would be good if there were such studies with other psychedelics too, and they became publicized in big medias. That is a very good way to change people's opinion about those substances.

Unfortunately I can't participate to this one as I have never taken ayahuasca :(

Bastiaan

Sale drogué·e
Inscrit
14 Sept 2007
Too bad it's only north americans
Ayahuasca is the best 8)