Quoi de neuf ?

Bienvenue sur Psychonaut.fr !

En vous enregistrant, vous pourrez discuter de psychotropes, écrire vos meilleurs trip-reports et mieux connaitre la communauté

Je m'inscris!

My reality

Enivid

Elfe Mécanique
Inscrit
3 Juil 2008
Hello (again) fellow psychonauts. After several months of contemplation with a period of almost 3 months of no smoking cannabis (and do any drugs including caffeine) I came to a quite logical (for me) conclusion.

The conclusion is that that we all are one. That means only I exist, or only you that read this. And I didn't learn this, I remembered. I remember now why I exist.

I know who I am.
I know where I am headed.
I know where Im from.
And I know who I am.

I am the reality, the world we see and perceive, I am the creator. And so are you, cause we all are one. Its only you here. As am only I here. In reality all nicknames here are just other me's. Cause we're all one.

I've come to this conclusion by listening to all information from all kinds of sources regarding life. And I've used my logical brain to figure it out. By learning all different perspectives I've gained the knowledge to (for me) understand life.

You see, its all eternal, its infinity. We are infinity.

I know this without drugs. And the reason why you even are here, is that you exist.

If I where to die I would find a better world than this. There's only one moment so you're always we're you're supposed to be. Since this world is just an illusion, of a greater world.

The univererse is logical, mathematical and have a good sense of humour. Everything is based in mathematics that is physical, and everything beyond that is intelligent. Energy is physics (mathematics) and energy is intelligence.

We can't die, you're living forever. But you always punish yourself (your higher self, you're more aware self) punish yourself for selfish and unforgiven acts, while you will always advance towards full love. And all that is one, which is all.

Reality have different "levels" or better dimensions or even better density. Density is the best describing word because all energy is vibration of aehter (ether)/chi/torsion waves/dark matter/torsion fields/etc. So vibration and energy are booth of intelligence.

And intelligence is the ultimate reality, the highest level. So we aim for that infinity.

Like a video game we go our way to the ultimate goal, which is to advance to become one again. We cannot die, we live forever, and its all logic, so if you don't understand, then you need to learn more. And you need to be opend minded, without being prejudiced or ignorant. Like Sokrater said: "The only good is knowledge; The only evil ignorance".

Its pretty damn true.

I've been contemplating alot on this and with the help of relaxin' my mind, and meditation become even more loving I've finally learned enough to see the logic behind the 8 infinity densities that exist.

There's only 8 densities but everything is infinity and eternal.

We live in the third density, which is the only density where you start from scratch with each incarnation. The reason is: You must have free will.

So you're born with a veil of forgetfullness. You choose to forget who you are. And you are the creator.

You always know everything, you have just forgotten, and that's the magic behind divinity and infinity.

www.divinecosmos.com have researched all this so any human-being that understand Jill Boltes 'Stroke of Insight' message and that our brains are two-hemisphers consiting of one logical half that uses mathmatics. This half (the left) is a seriell processor, which means its handle things methodically. While the right brain is a parellel processor that handles everything at once.

So, you can meditate you're way through the right, or you can use the left, or you can combine the booth. And I do think that only by combining somehow to your uniqueness you can become aware of who you are.

I know why I am here.

I learned a while ago about the afterlife, and I know (because of humour) laugh at the skeptics and their fear of infinity. But its all a big cruel joke from the evil mind that says: "Im separate", but we're all really one... :)

So the third density we live on is about with Earth to go into the fourth dimension, and that's what all this 2012 fuzz is about.

The reason for this transition is that the Earth is next to evovlve. Everything spirals upward in a logical mathematical equation. It stirs up the information to ininfity, and the infinity is connected to the opposite of infinity, which is oblivion. We choose our paths but there's only one truth, which is intelligent infinity because of the universal language: mathematics.

That's my reality, and that is quite controversial but its all logic and I've been considering the skeptics point of view, I am a skeptic. But Im here only because of 2012. I rather be dead and chil in the afterlife but I can't die since I can't kill myself, I would punish myself by having to begin again....

I am afraid of nothing and know life if divine. Thanks to www.divinecosmos.com

Its all simple, logic and comes with the understanding of how our minds and brain work. Not how the cells and stuff work, and the elctric signals that translate what we see, hear, smell, taste or feel with our senses, but how our brain operates. Think in terms of infinity and you'll get close to the truth.

The world is about to be awoken, all thanks to spiritual leaders, mathematicians, philosophers, great nobel prize winners, real psychophysics and physics in general from top to toe. Its all about seeing how its all logic when you dig into it. But are you ready to find yourself as the One and Only?

BrainEater

Banni
Inscrit
21 Juil 2007
"there is no spoon" - a kid

:P :weedman:

Nomada

Holofractale de l'hypervérité
Inscrit
4 Juil 2008
Your post is very interesting to me since:

I don't know who I am.
I don't know where I am headed.
I don't know where I'm from.
And I don't know who I am.

Carebear

Banni
Inscrit
11 Juil 2008
I`m feelin ya man :wink:

Nomada

Inscrit
4 Juil 2008
I have been hearing the term "3rd [and 4th] density" over the past few months. Does anybody know what it is? where does it come from?

5553b4442

Glandeuse pinéale
Inscrit
26 Sept 2008
That information could possibly sell many copies of a book, but it sounds hollow to me.
We are what we are, we only theorize when we are bored living. 2012, incarnation, etc, etc, all sound too "magickal" to me. We are the same matter than a lettuce or a rock, we are only combined differently. Therefore, we will always be on the same "evolutionary step", no matter what the mayans said (never heard one talking, neither have i read anything mayan) or McKenna, or Dalai Lama, or Britney Spears.
The day I start beliving in those things will be the day that i've chosen to start thinking by myself to be alienated (or transmutated, as you wish) into a collective mind of a group, just like cows herd.

G

Invité
It's funny, yesterday I insufflated a big dose of 2c-b and ended up having a HUGE trip and "understand" basically exactly what you just said.

It was funny, there was friends with me, and it was like we all understood that at the same time, that we were only one, that we choosed to forget what we really are for a while to experiment life, and it was like the ultimate after party.

A bit like The Restaurant at the end of the Universe :mrgreen:

The trip was so much more than I can express with only mere words, and just like a dream I'm forgetting more and more of it, but the few hours I've experienced the feeling of total understanding and sharing it with friends was simply the most beautiful thing I've ever lived. Pure bliss filled with hearthy laughs. A MDMA trip doesn't even come close to that feeling.

(I'm not saying that what I "understood" was true, but to me it was, and it really was the only thing that mattered)

mysticwarrior

Inscrit
17 Août 2007
Enivid a dit:
If I where to die I would find a better world than this. There's only one moment so you're always we're you're supposed to be. Since this world is just an illusion, of a greater world.

Enivid a dit:

Enivid a dit:
Reality have different "levels" or better dimensions or even better density. Density is the best describing word because all energy is vibration of aehter (ether)/chi/torsion waves/dark matter/torsion fields/etc. So vibration and energy are booth of intelligence.

Enivid a dit:
And intelligence is the ultimate reality, the highest level. So we aim for that infinity.

My problem about the subjects above, is that your talking about very complex things. I mean if i take a look at only the quotes here above, i can make a thousand different interpretations on all the subjects you mentioned.

Still it's interesting, because at the moment i am studying all different kind of information about psychology. i have read so much, that i am stunned about the fact how complex our brain and thinking system really is. This brain system allows us to have so many different interpretations on things we perceive as reality, that you can endlessly go on philosophizing about this stuff you talking about. There even people who can believe the exact opposite of all the things you have told us above. And they also think there are right. You and this people have many good theories as also bad ones. Buts what i read above is just one of the million hypotheses about interpreting the same subjects.

We humans seem to create in some way our own images of life, what's then reflected in our collective awareness/society's. But then even these words can be interpreted in so many different ways, that it gets hard to explain what i mean in these view words. But finally i think we all try to understand reality with our own different unique idea's of life, so we can have peace with the things we perceive as reality. For some reason we just need to have a explanation for everything in some way or they other and if we don't, we get scared. So i am glad you have answered these questions you mentioned above in your own unique way, so you can live in peace with life.

Greets,
Mysticwarrior.

BrainEater

Banni
Inscrit
21 Juil 2007
basically what you say is something like the message of the matrix if you know that movie... the "only" thing you got to do is free your mind and then you will have infinite potential if you believe in it.

what do you think is the logic behind the eight densities and can you maybe tell us more about the densities...i suppose this could probably be kind of interesting...

why do you think the world without you would be a better world or are you referring to another place where you would be when you would be "gone" ???

and what do you mean with saying "punishing yourself by having to begin again" when killing yourself?

peace.

Enivid

Elfe Mécanique
Inscrit
3 Juil 2008
The most important question you need to know the answer to is this: The foundation to life is intelligence. This intelligence is One. And it is infinite, there's no beginning and no ending. Its always is. This intelligence creates energy, infinite energy, that have created everything we percieve.

Like a sprial the energy flows in and out, its ying and yang. But really this is an illusion, since its only one at the beginning, the perfect circle. So enjoy lifes positive side and remember who you are! Since you are intelligent infinity. An eternal being.

We are this intelligence, we came from it, we just had to forget it to enjoy our adventure. We're only one, there's only one of us here. That's you!, since we all are One. You know this when you meet yourself. Its only one of us here ;). See yourself as the creator.

Love your creation based on the only Law: Free Will.

Create! :D

Spread love!!

And druglessdouglas, the images you attached where waay cool, never seen it like that before.. But its a spiral ;).

To answer questions:

Everyone have their own truth, its free will from us (or the I as The Only Creator).

Think of this if you can fetch eternity. If you are everything, wouldn't you forget about it to live within' yourself. And by doing this you've created several co-creators :)

The reason for the "now" is that we become "updated"/transcended/more awaken and transfered through the spiraling light energy that spirals into our life at all times to a higher density/dimension.

Think of it as a dimension of no problems. Everything is greater then most of us could imagine. We co-create this on a new vibrational level (all matter vibrates).

Vibrational levels are frequencies, and we will move to a newer more loving frequency.

Remember, you are all. Even the hate, but you love aswell and love is the strongest force since its all accepting. This is the true goal of the infinite universe to live within' itself: Free will through love. And from there endelss distortions.

2012 is very real, look it up and find the positive force that sourrounds you at all times! Be positive! Not afraid!

Life is a moment, and the Earth is taking us to a new vibration. But its all about free will. Its always about free will.

Therefore all is possible.

Noones wrong.

Enivid

Elfe Mécanique
Inscrit
3 Juil 2008
mysticwarrior a dit:
Enivid a dit:

Enivid a dit:

Enivid a dit:

Enivid a dit:

My problem about the subjects above, is that your talking about very complex things. I mean if i take a look at only the quotes here above, i can make a thousand different interpretations on all the subjects you mentioned.

Still it's interesting, because at the moment i am studying all different kind of information about psychology. i have read so much, that i am stunned about the fact how complex our brain and thinking system really is. This brain system allows us to have so many different interpretations on things we perceive as reality, that you can endlessly go on philosophizing about this stuff you talking about. There even people who can believe the exact opposite of all the things you have told us above. And they also think there are right. You and this people have many good theories as also bad ones. Buts what i read above is just one of the million hypotheses about interpreting the same subjects.

We humans seem to create in some way our own images of life, what's then reflected in our collective awareness/society's. But then even these words can be interpreted in so many different ways, that it gets hard to explain what i mean in these view words. But finally i think we all try to understand reality with our own different unique idea's of life, so we can have peace with the things we perceive as reality. For some reason we just need to have a explanation for everything in some way or they other and if we don't, we get scared. So i am glad you have answered these questions you mentioned above in your own unique way, so you can live in peace with life.

Greets,
Mysticwarrior.

I agree with you.

The thing is that everything is simple, when you understand that you're the ONE, then everything is what it is suppose to be. Since everything is eternal, you can't die, you life in the "astral" planes or move into a new incarnation or go to the higher realms/densitites/dimensions.

The universe is an octave, consiting of 8 densitites. 8 dimensions was the first superstringtheory based on, but they included 2 more to make it 10 for symmetri. But the science are missing one vital part: The understanding of the invisible force called energy, aether (ether), chi, dark matter, quantum medium, torsion waves, conscioussness units, tao and etc. will help to make it all clear. This energy exists because of spiraling and the more energy there is the more loving it is, the more dense. And the more dense the Earths energy gets the closer we get to a shift - a new paradigm, on reality.

This is what 2012 is about, its about the Code. The string that has for long been foretold. But yet its shrouded in mystery because of the very first law of free will. We will create what we want, we will create. So this is what we've waited for, but we can always choose our own existance, because of free will.

But the truth it that we speak the same language: Mathematics. And we all come from one. If oneness is the only thing without a paradox, wouldn't all paradoxes be a part of its distorition towards many-ness?

Anyone following? :)

Dervish

Neurotransmetteur
Inscrit
11 Juil 2008
Enivid a dit:
The univererse is logical, mathematical and have a good sense of humour. Everything is based in mathematics that is physical, and everything beyond that is intelligent. Energy is physics (mathematics) and energy is intelligence.

So you're born with a veil of forgetfullness. You choose to forget who you are. And you are the creator.

You always know everything, you have just forgotten, and that's the magic behind divinity and infinity.

The reason for this transition is that the Earth is next to evovlve. Everything spirals upward in a logical mathematical equation. It stirs up the information to ininfity, and the infinity is connected to the opposite of infinity, which is oblivion. We choose our paths but there's only one truth, which is intelligent infinity because of the universal language: mathematics.

The world is about to be awoken, all thanks to spiritual leaders, mathematicians, philosophers, great nobel prize winners, real psychophysics and physics in general from top to toe. Its all about seeing how its all logic when you dig into it. But are you ready to find yourself as the One and Only?

Universal intelligence and mathematics behind everything are just manifestations of God. It's not mindless-purposeless flowing energy through everything. No, not that simple.

We have science and technology. Our scientific knowledge is so vast but we make use a tiny fraction of it as our technology is lacking. God has both ultimate scientific knowledge and corresponding technology for every bit of it to make it happen. So, its science is working in our every cell. The energy that drives all is the love of God.

Just see that movie on youtube about the flagellum motor of a simple bacteria. You'll understand what I meant.

In a sense, yes there is only One. We're the manifestations of Its working science. What makes us individuals are our conciousness. We -our consiosness, our souls- are created for a purpose, we'll be judged afterwards.

Enivid

Elfe Mécanique
Inscrit
3 Juil 2008
I agree Dervish

but, still you miss the crucial point. You are already this god, this universal mind. There's only one mind, not two, not three, just one.

This mind, are you.

Its everyone, you are the center of the universe, but you must look within' to find it, and contemplate. We are all one, and we have created a perfect reality for us.

Perfect because its based on free will, and we are about to create something extra-ordinary. The 2012 scenario where we will co-create a new golden age here on planet earth.

This is the most wildest dream for us. And as us I mean I, you as you should read it "I". Which means you are god as much as I am god. And you should consider yourself to be god.

You are perfect in the now, that is your goal. You are what you're supposed to be. Its always free will, and free will is the kick ass creation and its the first law of the universe.

The earth is pretty much a free will planet and that's why we're here now, cause we're about to live with the knowledge of ONENESS, but yet remember individuality.

A wonderful time will come to us who understand this. We who seek the truth, and it can only be one truth: LOVE, or the totally opposite, of course.

So, two truths but yet one, since all is one.

There's only one of us here.

and that's you.

This is you talking to yourself to remember that you are who you're supposed to be! ;)

Intelligent Infinity (a matrix of information) and a universe based on Sacred Geometry is pretty logic if you start to think about what would happen if eterntiy existed. We have a pretty solid way of looking at life from plentiful of perspectives.. We have unlimited perspectives in truth.

And what happens we we figure out that there's only one true perspective? We create more, since we can create :)

Togheter we're co-creators, and we're always living life as we want to live. All is perfect, its just a point of view. We're not separate, we're absolutley part of everyone and everything.

magickmumu

Inscrit
3 Nov 2007
The Rasta's call themselves and Eachother I and I. :weedman:

All One. :D

Psychoid

Inscrit
27 Jan 2007
Tiax a dit:
It was funny, there was friends with me, and it was like we all understood that at the same time, that we were only one, that we choosed to forget what we really are for a while to experiment life, and it was like the ultimate after party.

That reminds me of a thought that came up in my mind 2 or 3 times while tripping... life is a kind of video-game for your spirit, when you choose (or not... matrix? :P ) to play life, you come to life in this popular game that is called "Life on Earth", and forget everything from the real life, from the realm of the spirits. So your spirit is controlling your body in this material world. When you die, it's game over and you're back to the spirit world. If you liked the experience you can decide to try again (reincarnation).

This funny thought came from the realization that life is a game, but then I took the expression "life is a game" in a litteral way and fantasized :P

????????

Inscrit
27 Sept 2007
what an interesting thread :)

I felt like walking into a very absorbing discussion/share of ideas. Enivid, I can identify 100% with some of your ramblings and then again, with others 49% :)

what's the thing with spirals? they keep popping everywhere! How are we able to relate so much to that essential experience we've all had when we know that our worldviews can have almost infinite differences and whatnots too! is it accurate to describe our thoughts as memes? so maybe we could get some that are "out there" in the pool? maybe like the "oneness" meme? Even though I know there can be a meaningful counterpoint to this concept somehow expressed, I find solace in that I don't feel it as with my rationale but by instinct... albeit one of the most powerful instincts I've ever felt, ever.

I take and invisible hat off my head and leave.