Quoi de neuf ?

Bienvenue sur Psychonaut.fr !

En vous enregistrant, vous pourrez discuter de psychotropes, écrire vos meilleurs trip-reports et mieux connaitre la communauté

Je m'inscris!

my mushroom is growing down towards the perlite..Pics up now

user_1919

Holofractale de l'hypervérité
Inscrit
21 Fev 2007
I have had the same problem. What I did was cut out the most of the frosted white top, and replaced it with some clear wrap that you use to wrap food to put in the fridge. I then ducktaped it sealed.

PEACE & LOVE

mushhed8055

Glandeuse pinéale
Inscrit
9 Avr 2008
funny because i thought about doin that today. but i dono about having to tape and untape to air out every day. im just modifing a clear top for a bin and fitting it into the origional cover.

user_1919

Inscrit
21 Fev 2007
Mine was able to clip on and off. I cut a massive hole in the actual lid, but left the sides on the lid so it was still able to clip on and off.

PEACE & LOVE

Ultima

Sale drogué·e
Inscrit
27 Déc 2007
user your a bastard. lol, you never told me you actually succeeded growing b4! what strain were you using?

user_1919

Inscrit
21 Fev 2007
Cambodian, but I took the cakes out early because they stalled. There was uncolinzed parts still that were prone to infection and they did get some type of mold growing on them. The mushrooms continued to sprout anyways, and it was still a beautiful sight! That is why I told you, NEVER TAKE YOUR CAKES OUT EARLY, even if they stall!

PEACE & LOVE

Ultima

Sale drogué·e
Inscrit
27 Déc 2007
did you end up eating them?

user_1919

Inscrit
21 Fev 2007
Nope, threw them away... :(