Quoi de neuf ?

Bienvenue sur Psychonaut.fr !

En vous enregistrant, vous pourrez discuter de psychotropes, écrire vos meilleurs trip-reports et mieux connaitre la communauté

Je m'inscris!

My Kit :)

O

outaw

Invité
hu guys, heres my growkit, 1 day before harvest, sorry not the best cam, only a handy..

dont know how much it is, but pics of dried shrooms coming tomorow or so, i think 20 grams dried, anyway enough for me and my friend :D

i hope is see this colours soon ;)
:arrow:

:arrow:

greetings from germany

EasyEMC

Glandeuse pinéale
Inscrit
27 Oct 2003
That last one looks a cool aquarel to me... are you an artist or is your camera really that fucked up :D

sandman_130

Neurotransmetteur
Inscrit
15 Déc 2005
Wow man nice shrooms!

I've been noticing alot more grow teks like that lately, looks like they work pretty well.

keep up the good work, and enjoy!! :rolleyes:

eyeless

Neurotransmetteur
Inscrit
6 Oct 2005
Are you supposed to wait that long to harvest? I harvested mine a lot earlier, I thought you were supposed to harvest before the caps opened up.

sandman_130

Neurotransmetteur
Inscrit
15 Déc 2005
some people harvest before the caps open up, and others wait a couple days after to see if the mushroom may grow alot bigger or not.
It doesn't really matter, if they are for your consumption then I would just harvest them whenever you see right, but if you need more weight for various reasons you may let them grow a couple days longer.

Rutger

Sale drogué·e
Inscrit
8 Nov 2005
What you see a lot with professional growers is that they always harvest when the cap is still closed. This probably because they grow in a batch process and therefore do not want to risk having spores on their substrate.

When spores fall in nature its a sign that the cycle of reproduction is completed. I don't think that this will have a good infuence on the next flushes.

Most home growers want their shrooms to be as big and mature as possible, a bit of spores is not such a big problem there.

O

outaw

Invité
"but if you need more weight for various reasons you may let them grow a couple days longer." <-- nanana, i didnt had that much experience with growing shrooms when i started, only readed the .pdf grow instructions file, and there is a picture with 4 stages of the shrooms, and the second shows a shroom wich is closed and a X over it, so i thought i need to wait till the caps are all open.
didnt know it at that time that i could harvest them already :/
i harvested after 1week after the first minishroom show'd up.
was 20g dried after 3 days :)

i tested 2g(everyone) with a friend, was reaaaaalllllyyyy nice.. but the taste.. :oops:
but i got a problem now, its now 18days ago, and no shroom or so is showing up.. the mycel isnt spreading, just looks like nothing is happend in the last 2 weeks (yea, theres no infection as i can see, no grey or green) someone can give me some tips maybe? the temp and humidity is the same as before.

thx

ps: sorry my english isnt the best ;)
ps2: btw the biggest shroom was 2.4grams dried, realy kickd me away last week....was to much for me, only one hehe :!:

thanks ******* team!

tryptonaut

Holofractale de l'hypervérité
Inscrit
20 Nov 2004
If you wait until the spores come out (which happens pretty rapidly once the caps are opened) it's not that good for further flushes. In my experience on the spots where there are much spores no shrooms will grow anymore. It's not that it totally kills the cake, but it's better not to let the spores out (also it looks pretty bad, the spores color everything in a brownish black and I also think spores are not healthy for humans - if you breathe them into your lungs a lot they're about as bad as cigarette smoke ...)

GOD

Holofractale de l'hypervérité
Inscrit
14 Jan 2006
The best time to harvest mushrooms are as soon as they start to open.....after that the content % goes down. But who cares,just eat more. From a karmic perspective it would be better to produce spores and distribute them....