Quoi de neuf ?

Bienvenue sur Psychonaut.fr !

En vous enregistrant, vous pourrez discuter de psychotropes, écrire vos meilleurs trip-reports et mieux connaitre la communauté

Je m'inscris!

mushy hunting

Gratefully_dead

Elfe Mécanique
Inscrit
18 Mai 2007
hey everybody I was just wondering if anybody could help me out with a bit of information i want to go mushroom hunting I live in southwestern Ontario and i was just wondering when the best season is for hunting and if anyone has experience finding shrooms in this part of canada any info would be helpful what genus grows most commonly here, what's teh best environment to look in etc. I live in a very rural community theres lots of cow/pig/poultry farms around ANY INFORMATION IS USEFUL!

UTHTURN

Elfe Mécanique
Inscrit
5 Oct 2006
it is perfect weather for me in the southeastern U.S. . I see them in the fields. We just had a good rain. I am going to go hunting in 2 days. Best of luck to you :D

Valerius

Neurotransmetteur
Inscrit
20 Juin 2007
I'm not sure about this but I think they grow best when the temp. is steadily just below 15 degrees celsius.
They grow on fields anyway, so farms would be your best bet.
(Im talking about Psilocybe semilanceata here, don't know about what grows over there :p).

buffachino

Holofractale de l'hypervérité
Inscrit
7 Juin 2007
Depends on what species you are looking for, shit or wood lovers; lol. Feilds and pastures for cubensis and semilanceata ect; and woodchip beds with ample drianage for woodlovers like azures. Temperature has to be low enough for wood cultivated species but not as low for dung lovers i think. Go searching after rain and once u find a patch, you can keep coming back for exsessive flushes :D
Good luck mate!

Meduzz

Inscrit
12 Avr 2006
is there a way to make cubensis growing wild in the lowlands? :lol:
i have to eat waaaaay too much semilanceata for FX

Lion

Inscrit
22 Avr 2007
Meduzz a dit:
is there a way to make cubensis growing wild in the lowlands? :lol:
i have to eat waaaaay too much semilanceata for FX

Semilanceata for FX??

Meduzz

Inscrit
12 Avr 2006
i need too much psilocybe semilanceata for effects (FX :p )
because of their low potency

i had to eat like 30-40 shrooms to have a light trip :roll:

Lion

Inscrit
22 Avr 2007
Dry em.
Then pulverize em and mix with lemon juice ;)

Kaleidoscope

Neurotransmetteur
Inscrit
12 Mar 2007
Gratefully dead, someone said it already. But the best place to hunt for p. semilanceata are large fields gazed bij sheeps and/or cows. Especially when you don't know very much about mushrooms, this is an easy shroom to find.. Its easy to cut the dangerous ones.
I dont know if p. semilanceata even grows in canada. But there are enough other species.
A tip: Get as much information as you can, about de species you are looking for and the "dangerous lookalikes". Identify your mushrooms before eating them..
have fun

EnCoder

Neurotransmetteur
Inscrit
21 Juin 2007
Meduzz a dit:
i need too much psilocybe semilanceata for effects (FX :p )
because of their low potency

i had to eat like 30-40 shrooms to have a light trip :roll:

they must be fucking light in your area cause the ones i can find near my home you can have quite an heavy trip with 30 shrooms. I had hundreds of them a couple of times and it was so awesome ! and they're pretty good cooked in omelette ! i'll write a TR someday...

GOD

Inscrit
14 Jan 2006
Canada is suposed to be very good for P.Semilanceata. In the praerie / savana at the end of summer . In europe the season goes from september till the first frost comes . 100 fresh is a good dose . 1 to 5 grams dry weight is usual . I have had a trip off 15 fresh ones . It likes sheep fields , fields that have not been used for years . It does not like pig , chicken or horse shit . Horses and cows fuck good fields up , they trample everything to death and piss every where ( horse piss is caustic ) . It does not like any sort of cultivation , ploughing or chemicals . There is no need to mix them with lemon juice unless you want stomach problems , make a tea , its better for you and it comes on faster . I have never seen any other mushrooms that one could mistake for P.Semilanceata . Look at the gills and the spores after learning how from books or the web . Dont collect anything with ribs on the caps . They are white and stain blue when you squeeze the stems . They do not grow on wood . P.Cubensis is easy to grow outside , just mix the spores with water and spray it on horse / cow shit or compost piles , if its warm enough in your area it should grow .