Quoi de neuf ?

Bienvenue sur Psychonaut.fr !

En vous enregistrant, vous pourrez discuter de psychotropes, écrire vos meilleurs trip-reports et mieux connaitre la communauté

Je m'inscris!

Mushroom ingestion

Gratefully_dead

Elfe Mécanique
Inscrit
18 Mai 2007
eyyyyy so me and my friends are gonna do shrooms this weekend its my third time their first and were all pretty "psyched" hahaha sorry for the bad pun but anyways since im more or less the mushy veteran among the three of us im supposed to more or less show them the ropes i suppose and i was just wondering what the best method of ingesting the little buggers are in my previous experiences ive just eaten them out of the bag but i dont really care for the taste or texture so if anyone has had a good time from a certain type of preparation or if theres one that will give you the best effects too i hear tea is a good way to go anyways any feedback is good feedback

Entheonaut

Holofractale de l'hypervérité
Inscrit
29 Mai 2006
I prefer to make either a shroom-tea or (Cup-a-Soup) mushroom-soup... But I don't mind to eat them raw either :mrgreen:
If I eat them raw it takes about 30 minutes untill the trip starts. With tea or soup it happens anywhere from 5 to 15 minutes in my case, on an empty stomach ofcourse.

If you want to increase the intensity of your trip, you can do 2 things:

- Eat the mushrooms together with citric acid, like lemon juice for instance. This is supposed to metabolise the psilocybine faster into psilocin (if I'm correct)... In my case it does :lol:

- Eat very pure chocolat, or either pure cacao. This also makes the ride a little rougher.

If I were you I'd still be cautious. I have underestimated the effect of lemon juice and chocolat before :rolleyes:

Most important, sit back and enjoy the ride... Have fun!

shrmd

Neurotransmetteur
Inscrit
23 Déc 2005
I just eat them raw. Cup-a-soup I have to try tonight sounds nice.
Thanks for the tip Entheonaut. :idea: :wink:

buffachino

Inscrit
7 Juin 2007
Yer, i agree with entheonaut, chocolate and citric acid!
Just put a few peices of chocolate in your mouth with the shrooms, chew, swollow and wash down with some citrus juice. The sugar will help to keep your glucose levels up during the onset of the trip and the citrus will aid absorbtion. Im doing this exact method this weekend, should be a ride allright :D wish me luck!

HeartCore

Inscrit
22 Août 2004
"Little buggers"....

Anyway, chop them up small, pour water over them that you just got of the stove boiling. Let it sit in the hot water for 10 min, stir a bit. Strain and repeat. Drink the tea and throw away the mushrooms.

Entheonaut

Inscrit
29 Mai 2006
shrmd a dit:
Thanks for the tip Entheonaut. :idea: :wink:

You're welcome :wink:

buffachino a dit:
Yer, i agree with entheonaut, chocolate and citric acid!
Just put a few peices of chocolate in your mouth with the shrooms, chew, swollow and wash down with some citrus juice. The sugar will help to keep your glucose levels up during the onset of the trip and the citrus will aid absorbtion. Im doing this exact method this weekend, should be a ride allright :D wish me luck!

Have a nice trip :mrgreen:

HeartCore a dit:
Little buggers"....

Anyway, chop them up small, pour water over them that you just got of the stove boiling. Let it sit in the hot water for 10 min, stir a bit. Strain and repeat. Drink the tea and throw away the mushrooms.

That's the way I make shroom-tea also, tasteless, easy and effective!

Tetris

Glandeuse pinéale
Inscrit
5 Juin 2006
I once baked a nice steak and made a good tasting mushroom-cream sauce to pour over it.
i don`t like the taste of the shrooms, but that really made it better than ever! :- )

buffachino

Inscrit
7 Juin 2007
I have a new synergistic love, snickers bars and mushrooms.
And trust me, it REALLY satisfies, lmao :D

HeartCore

Inscrit
22 Août 2004
I once baked a nice steak and made a good tasting mushroom-cream sauce to pour over it.
i don`t like the taste of the shrooms, but that really made it better than ever! :- )

You used psilocybin mushrooms for that?

GOD

Inscrit
14 Jan 2006
It is often said that psilocybin can be easily dephosphorylised/ated to psilocin by useing vinegar/acetic acid . This is what i have found on the subject :-

"Casale (1985) described the rapid formaion of psilocin after complete dephosphorylation of psilocybin by heating the dilute acetic acid extract. It is now quite clear that the decomposition under these conditions is an enzymatic reaction and was not caused by the acid alone." = It doesnt work .

"Theoretically psilocin should have the same effect upon the user as psilocybin. The only difference between the two is that the later has a phosphate bond which disappears immediately after assimilation in the body. In other words, in the body psilocybin turns into psilocin". (From the PF TEK web page) = every psilocybin trip is realy a psilocin trip .

Heartcore said it all , there is no need for lemon juice your stomach is acid enough .

Eating Psilocybin mushrooms with dead animals !!! WOW !!! I hope i`m not in the area next time you get hungry !!! It`s theoreticaly posible to get a DMT trip by eating human brains . Has anyone tried it ???

If you hold your breath for 15 minutes it works much better . If its not strong enough you could try introvenously fixing a few mils. of the tee ?!?!?!?!? 5 grams of dried powdered P.Semilanceata as an enema also works wonders , but dont stand up for the first half an hour !!!

What does "buggers" mean.......Please ??? Has it anything to do with enemas ????

If in doubt ....LAUGH .

GOD

Inscrit
14 Jan 2006
It is often said that psilocybin can be easily dephosphorylised/ated to psilocin by useing vinegar/acetic acid . This is what i have found on the subject :-

"Casale (1985) described the rapid formaion of psilocin after complete dephosphorylation of psilocybin by heating the dilute acetic acid extract. It is now quite clear that the decomposition under these conditions is an enzymatic reaction and was not caused by the acid alone." = It doesnt work .

"Theoretically psilocin should have the same effect upon the user as psilocybin. The only difference between the two is that the later has a phosphate bond which disappears immediately after assimilation in the body. In other words, in the body psilocybin turns into psilocin". (From the PF TEK web page) = every psilocybin trip is realy a psilocin trip .

Heartcore said it all , there is no need for lemon juice your stomach is acid enough .

Eating Psilocybin mushrooms with dead animals !!! WOW !!! I hope i`m not in the area next time you get hungry !!! It`s theoreticaly posible to get a DMT trip by eating human brains . Has anyone tried it ???

If you hold your breath for 15 minutes it works much better . If its not strong enough you could try introvenously fixing a few mils. of the tee ?!?!?!?!? 5 grams of dried powdered P.Semilanceata as an enema also works wonders , but dont stand up for the first half an hour !!!

What does "buggers" mean.......Please ??? Has it anything to do with enemas ????

If in doubt ....LAUGH .

buffachino

Inscrit
7 Juin 2007
"Buggers"
People, most likely men, who engage in some light recreational Sodomy, lmao.

You were close; but there ARE subtle differences between a steel shaft and one that’s connected to a man, hahahaha.

I don’t think ill take that advice tho GOD, I have enough mushrooms up my ass as it is :D

Brugmansia

Inscrit
2 Nov 2006
I always eat them raw while chewing on them first. I love the taste and it's associated in my mind with the beginning of a trip. Dried shrooms are like crackers. But fresh taste like the fresh state of moth-nature.

I always eat my San Pedro raw as well, as well as cannabis which I love to chew. Although I have to mix cannabis with fats as butter or oil for optimal absorption in my interior. Since THC bites itselfs to animal fats.

G

Invité
GOD a dit:
"Theoretically psilocin should have the same effect upon the user as psilocybin. The only difference between the two is that the later has a phosphate bond which disappears immediately after assimilation in the body."

But how long does it take to assimilate, because if psylocin doesn't have to be dephosphorelated, then it would have a bit faster uptake right?

Doesn't change the fact that it might not work, but it can work as a placebo.
If you think hard enough the trip will get stronger no matter how much you've chewed on.

And steak with mushroom sauce made of psilocybin/cin containing mushrooms???
What happend to the good old empty stomache?

GOD a dit:
If in doubt ....LAUGH .
:mrgreen:

GOD

Inscrit
14 Jan 2006
Maybe . Time it and see ??? I think the only way to get a mushroom trip faster than by drinking a tee on an empty stomach is to fix it .

scotmark

Neurotransmetteur
Inscrit
26 Mai 2007
Myfirst few trips were with chewing dried mexicans which i found to be the best for visuals but bad for a comedown the next day..

I tried fresh, making a tea, adding lemon juice and eating the remains of the shrooms which was also a nice trip with not much of a comedown the next day.

i then tried tea, making 2 cups as suggested elsewhere and throwing what remained away and found that it had little effect.

All doses were around 30grm fresh/3g dried

im debating on trying the tea method with some dried shrooms but as i found the first method of chewing seemed to be the the best.

Each to their own i think on this one.
:lol:

GOD

Inscrit
14 Jan 2006
Dried powdered mushrooms make the best tea ( not with tea leaves !!! ) . 1 - 5 grams in 1 cup of tea on an empty stomach . Then lie down , close your eyes and let the show begin .

scotmark

Neurotransmetteur
Inscrit
26 Mai 2007
Just finished chewing on 5g dried mexicans so maybe ill have to make the tea another time :lol:

G

Invité
GOD a dit:
Maybe . Time it and see ??? I think the only way to get a mushroom trip faster than by drinking a tee on an empty stomach is to fix it .

IV Psilocyn... maaaan that must be extatic :D
I'd happily sign up as research subject anytime :mrgreen:
Maybe better IM to slow the onset a bit :roll: