Quoi de neuf ?

Bienvenue sur Psychonaut.fr !

En vous enregistrant, vous pourrez discuter de psychotropes, écrire vos meilleurs trip-reports et mieux connaitre la communauté

Je m'inscris!

Mushroom identification

Brewmaster

Holofractale de l'hypervérité
Inscrit
21 Août 2006
They drop their spores when the veil breaks and the cap opens.

There's still a network of mycelium, that's why there's other ones around and new ones popping up.

There's no need to leave any of the mushroom in the ground. The mushroom is just the fruit of the mycelium.

Kwarkfanaat

Sale drogué·e
Inscrit
2 Jan 2006
Hehe I left some parts in the soil though..

Just put a few in the Oven @ 180C lets wait a few hours, then gonna try my blender for the first time. :p

Ghehe hopefully it will work out.

Kwarkfanaat

Sale drogué·e
Inscrit
2 Jan 2006
Ok, done here. Got the shrooms out of the oven and made a nice powder out of it. Only thing is; I let the juices that came out of them, drop into a bakingdish. But it all got hot and it's now stuck to the dish.

Does anyone know if I can re-liquidize it? Or should I scrape it off and mix it with the shroompowder?

Thanks in advance :)

DevXavier

Holofractale de l'hypervérité
Inscrit
8 Mai 2006
The liquid actually contains quite a lot of the alkaloids.

If it's burnt, you probably have a very low potent powder, thus messed up. :(

If it only got a bit sticky, mix it with the powder. Be sure though it's properly dehydrated, or it'll mess up your powder.

Kwarkfanaat

Sale drogué·e
Inscrit
2 Jan 2006
DevXavier a dit:
The liquid actually contains quite a lot of the alkaloids.

If it's burnt, you probably have a very low potent powder, thus messed up. :(

If it only got a bit sticky, mix it with the powder. Be sure though it's properly dehydrated, or it'll mess up your powder.

It's only burnt on the side a little bit; but the rest of it has dehydrated pretty well and hopefully I can scrape it off tonight! The color is still orange, but it isn't sticky at all ;)