Quoi de neuf ?

Bienvenue sur Psychonaut.fr !

En vous enregistrant, vous pourrez discuter de psychotropes, écrire vos meilleurs trip-reports et mieux connaitre la communauté

Je m'inscris!

Morning glory's...

• Auteur de la discussion MrMayhem01
  • Date de début
M

MrMayhem01

Invité
I am just starting to experiment with this plant and would like everyone's expierences,the process in which they used it and the quantity in which they used it.Also,if possible the type of morning glory seeds and,if you extracted it,explain the method in detail that you extracted it.

M

MrMayhem01

Invité
I have only extracted it using petroleum ether.The tripp was mild at best.I am sure I just did not do enough research.

bigsensiskunk

Matrice périnatale
Inscrit
15 Mar 2005
I found the Ipomea Tricolor variety or Heavenly Blue seeds at a local store.
I took a pack, 50 seeds and just ate them from the pack. I watched this movie, Dude Where's My Car and then took one toke, just one toke from my friend's joint and kept it in the lungs for a minute. Then it all started. I had a mild stomach ache but I was feeling good. A pleasant feeling of subtle happiness engulped me...
Later I've found that the feeling resembled that of XTC. The walk home I had this huge grin on my face and if I looked and someone who passed by uncontrolable laughter came over me. It's better to not look at people's faces!
Last year I took 150 seeds, washed them this time, and went with some friends to see a movie. I had this schwagg weed that I smoked then and nothing happened. I had a terrible stomach ache from the seeds. Anyway, I saw this movie and laughed my ass off and then a friend came. God bless him!
He came with some hash and he made a joint and after that tasty hash I can only say that I was seeing halos, auras. I was the only one there who saw everything white, green. I saw the walls green. Then I realised I could see people's souls. VERY INTERRESTING! I looked at myself, my palm and in my palm there was this glowing white energy that resembled a claw. All the others had mini palms in their palms. I had a claw. My face wasn't very lighted also. I was in shadow.
Then I realised that everything has a sound, better yet, music and this music is always perceived by us subconsciously. We have a sort of autoharp, our soul. If we are good (positive thoughts and actions) the music is good too.

LSA rules and I wish I had the materials neccesary for an extraction!

Lezardking

Glandeuse pinéale
Inscrit
22 Mar 2005
hi ! i'm french sorry for my bad english but i have a lot of very good experiences with morning glory seed's ! you have to take 4 or 5 grames the first time but think to not eat before and absolutly try to not drink alchol because the seeds will make you sick for about 1h30 you will feel nausea but try to not puke stay quiet ... the first level is pretty hard you fell pretty sick and tired but after an hour whaou !!! it's a melt of a very good trip of mdma and lsd . the effect is very long and after the trip no headeak or something like that.. since i found i take nomore lsd trip.. perhaps some liquid kind but that's all ;-)

skoeip

Holofractale de l'hypervérité
Inscrit
19 Nov 2004
I found that if you eat the seeds over a period of an hour, the nausia is less.

starsofthesea

Neurotransmetteur
Inscrit
21 Oct 2004
Hello.
I had a morning glory trip once and it was very intens.
I was in my bed and felt very uneasy in my body. I had to curl up like a baby and then I had an so called out of body experience. I couldn't feel my legs and on the one hand I could accept what was heapening on the other hand there was a foice telling me that I was smoking too much hasj lately. The morning glory was telling me that I had to stop smoking because it was the hasj that made me trip out of my body. To realy stand for yourself you need to be grounded, you've got to be deeply connected to the ground to be able to develop yourself, to be able to be yourself.
To extend your conciousness means a good grounding and with your head in the sky. That realy makes space. Flying around, ungrounded, only changes your conciousness.
Morning glory is a climbing plant that is rooted in the ground and climbs to the light.
Morning Glory teaches us that we can free our body and soul so that the energy flows better in our system. It showes where to work on. I had to work on my grounding had to top smoking to much.
Later I found an article about the flower remedy made from Morning glory and this remedy is to make us concious of our addictions, and helps us to get rid of them.
I found it very nice to read that because that was exactly my experiece.
After this experience I stoped smoking hasj every day.
For me Morning glory was a good and honest teacher.
:thumbup:

skoeip

Inscrit
19 Nov 2004
its not the morning glory that teaches you, it only make's it possible to get in touch with your unconsiosness. and only if you are open to it.

starsofthesea

Neurotransmetteur
Inscrit
21 Oct 2004
well it's just how you want to look at it, for me a plant can be a teacher because it has his own conciousness. All plants work on different levels so can learn us these levels. Or is it the level of conciousness that learns us and is the plant the door to this level?, is the plant the medium through which the conciousness incarnates on this world.. why could a person be a teacher and not a plant or a animal or a stone or the wind. who knows..... ;) do you??

skoeip

Inscrit
19 Nov 2004
And how about srooms? an extract of psilcybin out of the srooms has the same effecty the srooms do, and it has the same effect if it is made chemicaly to. and its the same way with DMT.

starsofthesea

Neurotransmetteur
Inscrit
21 Oct 2004
Dear skoeip.

Every element every atom, every molecule has it's own conciousness. There will be a documentaire in the movies soon.... "what the blieb do we know". Realy interesting.
Anyway, everything that is in this world has it's own power. also DMT, works in our system and opens our doors to be able to look in the world of energies and archetypes. that's the power of this molecule.. very beautiful..if we see 'higher' levels of conciousness, bud also could be scary in 'lower' levels of conciousness.
Bud how could have we be learning about this dmt molecule without the precesence of the DMT containing mushrooms, grasses, frogs etc???
What I want to say is that a lot of scientist come to the conclusion that all matter, all solit, liquit and gasses are not solit in it's very little center, but bits of energy, of information of conciousness. Plants contain many different elements so every plant is unique for itself, has it's own combination of information. We can extract one molecule that works, ofcourse it will work, bud still one molecule has a far smaller range of workingarea, we may not even be concious of. So Maria Sabina a medicine woman from the mazateken tribe used the synthetic psilocybine to test it and said that the spirit of the mushrooms were in it. Bud she also noticed that by the strong interest and the amateuristic use of the mushrooms the power is decreasing, before the people came to experiment, the mushroom used to enlighten her and now they are losing their purity. Well thats all... what do you think??

skoeip

Inscrit
19 Nov 2004
stil I think its the unconsiosness that teaches us, not the substance. I believe the substance opens doors to the unconsiosness. do you have ever felt sommething entirely new in a trip? even experienced shamans said they never came to new conclusions, only a other way of seeing the thing they already knew.