Quoi de neuf ?

Bienvenue sur Psychonaut.fr !

En vous enregistrant, vous pourrez discuter de psychotropes, écrire vos meilleurs trip-reports et mieux connaitre la communauté

Je m'inscris!

Morning Glory?

Hapalopsis

Neurotransmetteur
Inscrit
22 Fev 2013
i'd recommend you from 250 to 400 seeds for the first trip.
the extraction is easy. you take your seeds, crush'em (maybe with a coffee grinder if you got one) and put the powder in a cup with cold water and lemon juice (i heard some people use alcohol, but i wouldn't do it) then you put the cup in the fridge for 12 hours or more, then you filter and drink that thing. or you can chew the seeds, but i heard that it can give you nausea

SamRivenbark

Neurotransmetteur
Inscrit
30 Mai 2013
If one wishes to have them..where can they be availed at..you guys have any ideas?

FannieBouchard

Neurotransmetteur
Inscrit
7 Mai 2013
i am sure that if i have to go for taste, it is not for me but, a for the sake of its health effects, i am going to get it prepared as per the recipe has been quoted in one of the post here

Cronic

Matrice périnatale
Inscrit
15 Nov 2013
I have tried 2 250s doses at different times neither with any affect i am not really sure as to why nothing happened but i am going to try a 500 dose and see if that does the trick if that doesn't im not sure what will.

startrek

Neurotransmetteur
Inscrit
3 Jan 2014
Since other legal psychedelics are available, morning glory seeds seem like much effort and discomfort for relatively little effect. Either you eat the whole seeds and suffer from nausea and leg cramps, or you spend lots of time and money extracting the LSA. So I wonder, is there something special about morning glory (or Hawaiian baby woodrose) that makes them worth the trouble?

startrek

Neurotransmetteur
Inscrit
3 Jan 2014
Since other legal psychedelics are available, morning glory seeds seem like much effort and discomfort for relatively little effect. Either you eat the whole seeds and suffer from nausea and leg cramps, or you spend lots of time and money extracting the LSA. So I wonder, is there something special about morning glory (or Hawaiian baby woodrose) that makes them worth the trouble?

My own experience is mild leg cramps and mild nausea after eating 250 seeds, with no detectable positive effects. I decided not to increase the dose further, because it seemed as though the discomfort would ruin whatever trip I might experience.

flickedbic

Neurotransmetteur
Inscrit
31 Mar 2011
or you spend lots of time and money extracting the LSA.
Whaaa?

I extract it quite nicely by dunking it in cold water for a couple/few hours. No nausea because you don't eat any seeds. Just drink the LSA.

I use 850 seeds in my filtered Cold Water Extraction. Euphoria out the wazoo.

Meg

Matrice périnatale
Inscrit
13 Juil 2014
I just gathered some in my school.. Approximately 400 seeds, and did some researches on extracting and dose.. Old hippies say by using petroleum then alcohol to extract it, you need only 100-250 seeds to get a mild to mind blowing trip. I'm new here btw..

mitchello

Matrice périnatale
Inscrit
16 Déc 2014
If I am 125 pounds, how many Morning Glory Hev. Blue seeds will produce a trip where I can hallucinate, but light enough that I am not completely out of it? I read to the dosage on Erowid.org, but I just wanted to be clear. Will the amount of seeds taken affect the duration?

Abej^a G.

Holofractale de l'hypervérité
Inscrit
20 Fev 2013
mitchello a dit:
Will the amount of seeds taken affect the duration?

sure.
go step by step, step by step test and choose your ceremony.

SWIMMER

Matrice périnatale
Inscrit
29 Juil 2015
Be careful with LSA because it can have chemicals in it that cause a negative effect on some people and if you get it from the wrong place (often times whole sale places) they might say organic but they might actually contain other chemicals that can cause unwanted mental effects such as black outs, seizures and general comfortableness. Don't get me wrong I love LSA and I am a frequent tripper on other plants as well the thing is it's just different like every plant is but you can get just as much out of a LSA trip as anything. If you haven't been able to, try a different source of seeds some seeds suck (nausea, unwanted mental state, body load etc..) and some are amazing (beautiful visuals, auras, connection to all living things)...you'll figure it out. I would say try buying them organic off ebay that way you can see an actual rating rather then fake ratings sites put up for themselves...anyways that's what I'm doing next time I buy it if I decide to buy them again...LSA was my favorite plant until a very bad trip that left me wondering what time was for 2 weeks and I was late for everything. I think LSA can be an unforgiving mental and physical overload/blank out where as shrooms is a more forgiving (emotionally, mentally and physically ) mindfuck/mental overload.

SWIMMER

Matrice périnatale
Inscrit
29 Juil 2015
Be careful where you get LSA from. Don't just get it from just any stores. You should buy it off ebay organic so there are no pesticides. Wholesales places sometimes don't have good LSA because they might have chemicals on them still even if it says organic. Also on ebay you can read all reviews. I've had some very good LSA experiences and one very bad one so 7/9 good. MG seem to have more of the puke factor involved then HBWR seeds which are more preferred. Those seeds are not predictable though. Sometimes you get them and they don't work well some times you get them and they kick your ass and sometimes you puke and sometimes you don't feel sick...weird huh? But that's how all plants are because it's nature and its not always going to be the same that's the beautiful part about it. It seems like only the people who really have respect and faith in this plant trip hard on it. I've heard a lot of people say you don't trip off LSA seeds which is total BS... every plant is different...you're not going to have a mescaline trip on shrooms and you are not going to a dmt trip or acid trip on LSA there are similarities in all trips but they are not the same. The main factors in good seeds are time warp, beautiful visuals, height perception change and auras which really stand out in some dope seeds. After a bad experience that left me in a funk for two weeks not understanding what time was (made me late for everything) I decided not to do LSA again due to stomach issues I already have and the bad trip I had on it once. I think that LSA is a beautiful thing and so are shrooms, mescaline and all plants but I just am too scared to do it again after my 9th trip on it. I find cacti and shrooms to be more forgiving physically and mentally. Here are the secrets to LSA though...don't expose it to the light AT ALL, hold it in your mouth chewed for AT LEAST 20 minutes under the tung, don't eat before hand and make sure you get organic Hawaiian strain FROM HAWAII if you are doing HBWR or MG Heavenly Blues if you are doing MGs. That's my best advice...I've often heard people don't trip much on LSA the first time ( I found this true a long with most of my friends who tried it). Try to figure out if you are sensitive to the seeds or not by doing 1 HBWR first and if you feel trippy from it your dose is probably between 2 GOOD seeds (light weight like me) and 8 seeds of HBWR if you feel nothing off of 1 seed just start out with 8 seeds (regular dose which I've done before a few times) and if you are very experienced I guess start out with 12 though that seems like a lot to start with I've seen a grown men do it and end up on the floor...These seeds are no joke. Some people love it some people hate it and feel uncomfortable. I had a friend who loved LSA and hardly felt sick on it enough that she did it for a whole week all high doses and I had another friend who tried only 3 HBWR and never wanted to touch it again. I've had a lot of good times on those seeds but the sickness is harsh and that's not a joke.

xxx

Matrice périnatale
Inscrit
10 Mai 2016
botanicalguides a dit:
they can be very dangerous be careful

yep, right, can anyone here suggest that where can i find good quality kanna capsules? :question: