Quoi de neuf ?

Bienvenue sur Psychonaut.fr !

En vous enregistrant, vous pourrez discuter de psychotropes, écrire vos meilleurs trip-reports et mieux connaitre la communauté

Je m'inscris!

Mollies Plant Food

• Auteur de la discussion serenity
  • Date de début
S

serenity

Invité
Hello All,

This is my first post on this forum and it is my sincere pleasure to make your aquaintence :)

There is a pill that can be bought at local head shops call Mollies Plant Food. This is also what the youngins are calling "molly" I have heard the effects are extremely similar to mdma, with virtually no hangover. I would love to know what this chemical is but do not have the means to find out. Its effects mimic methelyone (M1) but i really have no idea.

Has anyone used or heard of this substance? What do you think it is?

Thank you in advance for your input!

Crimzen

Holofractale de l'hypervérité
Inscrit
16 Oct 2008
molly is mdma
mollies plant food is probably just plant food from someone called molly

coincidence?

NeilPatrickHarris

Neurotransmetteur
Inscrit
15 Juil 2009
yeah it's called molly's plant food because of the wordplay on molly (mdma), the product is quietly hinting that it's supposed to be similar to molly (mdma). i've never tried it but i have come across it too and did a lot of google searching to figure out what it was out of curiosity. my conclusions seem to lead me to believe that it is mephedrone aka 4-methylmethcathinone aka 4-mmc aka meow meow

IJesusChrist

Holofractale de l'hypervérité
Inscrit
22 Juil 2008
aka don't touch it.

It's probably just a derivative of an amphetamine. Makes you feel good but not as potent or as pleasurable as MDMA.

It's not "molly". That is just marketing.

dbear

Matrice périnatale
Inscrit
18 Jan 2011
Mollies Plant Food is indeed Mephradone. SWIM has considerable experience with healthy uses of MDMA in the past and has also had the privilege of trying Mollies Plant Food several times before it became illegal in his state on January 1st, 2011. Luckily, SWIM and his friends went to buy some from a convenience store selling it right off campus at 11:00 pm on Dec 31st.

I'm not going to lie to you and say that I think that SWIM enjoyed plant food more than MDMA. For SWIM, the drug didn't quite last 3 hours, but he's over 6'7" and solid as a rock. Some of his five foot something friends rolled for 5 hours. The effects really are quite similar to MDMA. It's more speedy than MDMA, but it isn't bad at all. Just imagine if MDMA and coke had a love child and that love child was loving and empathic like his momma molly and a bit fast like his daddy. ;-)

There isn't much of an intense come down. It's very pleasant, though the afterglow isn't quite as beautiful and warm as MDMA. I'd definitely try it again.

I'm not making a statement regarding the drug's safety, but the stuff is everywhere in this town. My friends and I went to the bars on new years and were amazed by the number of people that we talked to that were on it. There were at least 20+ people "gardening" that night. One girl was even dressed up as a sexy gardener. People do it on the regular and my friends and I have yet to hear a negative story about someone having an immediate reaction.

Anyways. It was a good experience. SWIM would do it again, especially in areas where MDMA is hard to come by. I'd much rather take a plant food than an e-tab from the street.