Quoi de neuf ?

Bienvenue sur Psychonaut.fr !

En vous enregistrant, vous pourrez discuter de psychotropes, écrire vos meilleurs trip-reports et mieux connaitre la communauté

Je m'inscris!

mixed salvia and lsd

Rymmen

Sale drogué·e
Inscrit
2 Sept 2007
i'm pretty sure it was lsd, anyway. effects went away after the good 9-12 hours, not very bitter taste, etc.

anyway. waited until 5-7 hours after ingestion to smoke the salvia

first attempt in dark, tremendous visuals, 4 spatial dimensions, hallucinating beings that weren't there, visions of human sacrifice and complex geometric patters, usually one pointed... quite scary, but i'm one that likes fear.

also, anyone that's done salvia more than once knows their salvia space. i went to my salvia space. it was quite nice

my favorite mix up 'til now. i recommend it to anyone that doesn't mind bad trips.

second attempt was in the light. no pronounced effects, actually... kind of dull.

now i want some salvia... gonna smoke a little.

Also, it was one tab of acid that had level 3 psychedelic effects, and two full puffs of salvia 15x on each attempt.

IJesusChrist

Holofractale de l'hypervérité
Inscrit
22 Juil 2008
Interesting.

You just said their salvia place - that scares me. My salvia placed was kind of like being on the Truman show, and then realizing everythings fake.

Took me a few minutes to convince myself it was just the drug.

But the place on salvia was still the same? Hm

Rymmen

Sale drogué·e
Inscrit
2 Sept 2007
the salvia space was still essentially the same, just intensified

Rymmen

Sale drogué·e
Inscrit
2 Sept 2007
psilocybin has the same neurological effects as LSD, so yes, they would have the same effects

my salvia space is very absent, actually... everything becomes very distant and my thoughts are touched with overtones of death

ochho

Elfe Mécanique
Inscrit
5 Mar 2009
IJesusChrist a dit:
Interesting.

You just said their salvia place - that scares me. My salvia placed was kind of like being on the Truman show, and then realizing everythings fake.

Took me a few minutes to convince myself it was just the drug.

But the place on salvia was still the same? Hm

Interesting how this "fake reality" concept comes up in a lot of salvia trips. And how you always go to the same "space", as if the salvia itself is trying to tell you something, in comparison to other psychedelics like Lsd which offer you a transformed perception of the actual world.

Or at least, it seems this way for me, being not that experienced with salvia.

Synith

Sale drogué·e
Inscrit
9 Nov 2008
It's funny you'd say that. My Salvia space (one of them) is a very distorted place from my childhood. Mostly red slides and all the wonderment's of a kid's imagination. It's so beautiful there. I'd love to stay there forever, but just when it gets good, it fades away. :(