Quoi de neuf ?

Bienvenue sur Psychonaut.fr !

En vous enregistrant, vous pourrez discuter de psychotropes, écrire vos meilleurs trip-reports et mieux connaitre la communauté

Je m'inscris!

mescaline extraction.. freeze precipitation????

SeekerOfTheForm

Matrice périnatale
Inscrit
19 Oct 2009
alphasnail a dit:
Hey guys. I was wondering if anyone knows a good method of mescaline extraction. I have looked up several very handy ones but none of which mention the possibility of freeze percipitation instead of using the conventional airdry method. I was wondering if freeze precipitation is possible? And if anyone knows the best and easiest method around doing so.

thanks!

Quick and dirty acid-base of whatever you're comfortable with. Some dude I know just makes the tea with a lowered pH from addition of HCl, filters the tea until it's an actual solution (i.e: Clear and colored, not foggy), and adds a bit of NaOH and filters that through a cotton ball. Dilute HCl is then poured through, carrying the resalted alkaloids across the ball and into a seperate dish. This is allowed to evaporate, or heated gently 'til dry and leaves behind anything from (really fucked it up) brown tar, to a tan powder.

At this point, you heat MEK (using a double boiler) and add in the crude extract. Water is added drop by drop to the solution after boiling to dissolve the remnants. Freeze, wait a few days, filter. If it's not up to your standards of purity... do it again. If you have trouble with MEK residue being left behind in the product, a simple acetone wash should get rid of it.

Needless to say, don't attempt to double-boil MEK over a flame or anything stupid like that.

Jahvisions

Sale drogué·e
Inscrit
11 Nov 2006
Benzene is carcinogenic and to toxic to work with at home. I've read some things about naphta but it isn't a very good solvent for mescaline. Toluene and xylene are good alternatives for benzene. Also d-limonene becomes more widely used nowadays, not so toxic and smells good, like oranges.

springbranch

Neurotransmetteur
Inscrit
29 Sept 2010
um i was just wondering for san pedro can i just eat the cactus?....new to this cactus thing and i have research ways of boiling the san pedro and making it to a fluid and i was wondering the peacies that are left are they still useful?...thx

Jahvisions

Sale drogué·e
Inscrit
11 Nov 2006
You can eat the cactus, I believe only the outer skin is used and a thin/transparant membrane is removed. You can also make it to a fluid, but both methods are really naste to take and it's difficult to consume large enough amounts for a good trip. If you are really dedicated you can do it. Also the fats and other stuff makes it also harder on the stomach and body.