Quoi de neuf ?

Bienvenue sur Psychonaut.fr !

En vous enregistrant, vous pourrez discuter de psychotropes, écrire vos meilleurs trip-reports et mieux connaitre la communauté

Je m'inscris!

Medium dose but no effect ...

BridgeUnder

Glandeuse pinéale
Inscrit
6 Mai 2006
Maru a dit:
Ah ah, I wonder if a therapy of horror movie would help to handle bad trips...
original therapy at least :wink:

:lol: YES!
"Watch horror movies regularly and get rid of even the most fierce of bad trips!"
I can see it in the papers right now! LMAO

We're in the clear now folks, shrooms cannot harm us anymore. :lol:

tryptonaut

Holofractale de l'hypervérité
Inscrit
20 Nov 2004
Dude, I can't be anywhere near a computer whilst tripping. I have to be out and about, I've gotta be doing something. I can't stand tripping and just sitting around the house.

You're right about the computer - when I'm tripping I feel so retarded staring at the screen and not even being able to open the one program I'd like to open... :)

But usually I try to take such high doses that I really need to lie down for at least half of the trip, and in the second half I need a very reassuring environment. The four walls of my home really serve me well with that reassurement.
I know tripping in nature can be great, but I haven't found a nice and reassuring place in nature in the last few years (absolutely no strangers there, and so on...).

I have done a few trips out in the fields and in the woods when I was younger, on medium doses of shrooms and lsd, and they always were great, no doubt about that.