Quoi de neuf ?

Bienvenue sur Psychonaut.fr !

En vous enregistrant, vous pourrez discuter de psychotropes, écrire vos meilleurs trip-reports et mieux connaitre la communauté

Je m'inscris!

Meditation

Meditation

• I use it everyday

Votes: 0 0,0%
  • I do it everynow and then

• Not something I'd think would help in daily life

• It's stupid. I'll never use it

• Nombre total d'électeurs

kcar181

Alpiniste Kundalini
Inscrit
21 Août 2006
Hey guys. I've been interested in Lucid Dreaming lately and have been reading and researching it. Obviously with that I came across meditation quite a bit. Gave it a try and had a very good experience. I plan on practicing this more.

Anyone have any tips or resources I can check out to further my understanding?

Also does anyone use any Hemi-Sync products (http://www.hemi-sync.com/store/home.php)?
If so which ones / What for / How long? They seem really nice.

forest

Holofractale de l'hypervérité
Inscrit
30 Déc 2005
there are various kinds of meditation, some are just for occasions, others are to become a way of life.

the book Emotions from Osho teaches a good way of mediating for everyday life

Jakobien

Alpiniste Kundalini
Inscrit
28 Oct 2005
I see a lot of people who could use a little meditation now and then.

I don't practice it myself regularly, just started a tai chi course though.

HeartCore

Inscrit
22 Août 2004
Lucid dreaming. Very interesting. I bought a book ten years back, will post the title when I get home. This book has some simple techniques to enable lucid dreaming and a load of interesting info.

I practiced for six months, then I succeeded, I met my dead friend in a lucid dream and this fucked me up so badly, that I didnt dare to continue at that time. I'm planning to take it up again when I get some more rest in my life.

Stuff that really helps:

Train yourself remembering your dreams. Put a journal next to your bed and use it every day. First few days, chances are you only have very limited words to write down, but this will improve drastically in short time. At least it did for me. Downside is that once you quit practice, you will be very quick back at the beginning where you once started (according to the book ;) ).

Working on remembering your dreams, will give you more insight in your dreams and will also help you detemine when you are dreaming which is very important in helping triggering something that makes you realize that you are actually dreaming.

Cheers
HC

Brewmaster

Inscrit
21 Août 2006
If you're interested in lucid dreaming you can try a dream enhancing herb before bed like calea zacatechichi ( dream herb; easily found online ). I have had some success with this, if I smoke a joint of it and drink a tea made from the same stuff, I'm usually able to remember at least one dream a night. But I'll always sleep good and wake up rested.

Incidentally, every once in a while I cut meat out of my diet and stop drinking for one to two weeks at a time just to sort of cleanse myself and make me feel more healthy. During these times, I notice a definate improvement in my ability to remember dreams and control them while they are happening. It's possible that fasting for a little while may help you as well.

Siq

Alpiniste Kundalini
Inscrit
15 Fev 2006
I've had very interesting dreams (lucid, mushtrip-dream-in-dream, ..) after smoking Salvia. Also do I advise meditation .. I should do that more often .. yes, tonight again.

kcar181

Alpiniste Kundalini
Inscrit
21 Août 2006
Yes I agree salvia does induce great Dreams and semi awake CEV way after the full on trip. Last time I did it I just lay in bed and think of something and I'd see it so vivid in my mind.

As far as the Dream Herb. I've tried a bowl of 10x extract on two seperate nights. I didn't get anywhere with it. Possibly too low of a dose but the smoke is so thick.

(lucid, mushtrip-dream-in-dream, ..)

I gotta say I've "tripped" while dreaming and it's the most amazing thing ever. It's just like tripping normally and the next day the memories feel the same. I seem to have greater dream control while "tripping". Actually last night was pretty great.

This is from last night (I write down the ones I remember to better my memory)

Outside it was every season at once. Everything was warping. Look at the snow it would move and morph into various things. It was pretty fun at first. The sky was night time yet day as well. It was full of stars and was patched with rainbowed color. Bright and dark at once. Everything was interesting and alive.

Richy

Neurotransmetteur
Inscrit
4 Oct 2006
Does anyone meditate while on acid or mushrooms,paricularly acid?

Brewmaster

Inscrit
21 Août 2006
Please refrain from resurrecting more than one dead thread at a time.

All the ladies know that meditation is sexy. That's why everyone here does it. To be sexy.

Acid is lame.

tryptonaut

Inscrit
20 Nov 2004
If the dose is strong enough you need to meditate on shrooms or you will go crazy. When there's intense sensory overload you need to be able to relax, breathe calmly and let everything happen - and that is meditation in my opinion.

forest

Inscrit
30 Déc 2005
while on shrooms is a meditative state, but not the same as meditation. when i'm on shrooms i allways try to meditate a part of the time, be totally silent and sink away in the moment forgetting everything. but it is very interesting, although you can sense energy while on shrooms. with normal mediation i can focus on some energy and like go to that , like it's a door. hmmm whell it's difficult to explain, but mediation on shrooms is very different. to my opinion it can't bring you to places where you can get with only meditation (but the other way around the same)

Kwarkfanaat

Sale drogué·e
Inscrit
2 Jan 2006
tryptonaut a dit:
If the dose is strong enough you need to meditate on shrooms or you will go crazy. When there's intense sensory overload you need to be able to relax, breathe calmly and let everything happen - and that is meditation in my opinion.

I fully agree on you! On my last (full blown) trip I was in a place (outside) that I didn't know. Next to that it was my first Columbianshroom trip (instead of the usual philies). This all came very sudden and after some hours I felt like I needed meditation indeed. The trip got like a real mind-f*ck. So next time I'll do it at home; and use some relaxing methods!

:lol:

Richy

Neurotransmetteur
Inscrit
4 Oct 2006
I ask because I find that meditating on mushies is less risky,but meditating on acid seems "clearer" somehow,and easier to have oobe's and egodeath/void/nirvana type experiences,in my opinion.

forest

Inscrit
30 Déc 2005
could you tell something about meditation on acid?
i've only tried on shrooms but wasn't having the feeling it would actiually bring me somewhere, but you say on acid does?

Richy

Neurotransmetteur
Inscrit
4 Oct 2006
I wounld'nt know where to start.It seems clearer,and I think that that is something to do with the fact that lsd is synthetic and as close to whatever it is in the brain that makes you have oobe's,imho.But,on the other hand it is more dangerous than mushies(valium is handy for emergencies),because when you have a bad lsd trip when meditating,it is really scary.I almost turned catatonic several times.