Quoi de neuf ?

Bienvenue sur Psychonaut.fr !

En vous enregistrant, vous pourrez discuter de psychotropes, écrire vos meilleurs trip-reports et mieux connaitre la communauté

Je m'inscris!

Me

Brugmansia

Holofractale de l'hypervérité
Inscrit
2 Nov 2006
You. I give before I receive.

I see you because I am, I am because I see you, and you are because you see I.

misfit

Elfe Mécanique
Inscrit
27 Jan 2009
Us. How can you give without, previously, receive?

You see me because I am. You are because I see you, and I am because you see I.

restin

Inscrit
18 Avr 2008
A friend of me likes to say that the me is a reflection of the ego.

If you continue this thought, the you is the reflection of the ego as well, as my image of you is reflected by my ego and you yourself reflect upon the ego yourself.

I (!) nonetheless like then to say that the Ego is the I and the I is my existence.

By this definition, the ego is all I am, the I (ref. Egodeath...).

misfit

Elfe Mécanique
Inscrit
27 Jan 2009
I see what you are trying to say.

By what you wrote, I conclude that you (or 'I', meaning you), wich you refer as Ego, is that wich processes information from the surroundings. That wich decodes what is perceived. Therefore, reacts (cause/effect).
But in the same way, we react to the things that happen around us. Ok.

But who is that wich senses and perceives reality? (and not that wich decodes information through some unknown process)
Who is that growns from a seed? That makes matter flourish into this world/from this world (or universe, you name it).

restin

Inscrit
18 Avr 2008
But who is that wich senses and perceives reality? (and not that wich decodes information through some unknown process)
Who is that growns from a seed? That makes matter flourish into this world/from this world (or universe, you name it).
pheew good questions. To give a structured answer I would need to think further.

But maybe a cheap answer are the 5 senses: eye,ear,skin,nose,mouth. I by the way feel especially the skin perception while on weed.

These actually are "pure" perception. We don't have no other perception.

The information the flows to consciousness and subconsciousness --> Ego.

This answer is not satisfying, let me think and toke about it, aight? :wink:

Carebear

Banni
Inscrit
11 Juil 2008
{the past}

Caduceus Mercurius

Inscrit
14 Juil 2007
misfit a dit:
Let's say that the person who decided to build an antenna or telescope is "who" will perceive reality through it. By that analogy the one who "built" this body is the one who perceives reality through it. And it's DNA that builds these senses and this cerebral cortex to organize and process incoming data and respond to it. If there's any being that is the ultimate "who", it must be the DNA spiral itself, or a being / energy vortex inside it (equally in all DNA molecules it manages to copy itself into), or even (?) "on the other side of it". But I have no worked out theory on this. Feel free to correct me.

I do believe we are all essentially similar, but the idea that we're all One is not very practical to me.

misfit

Elfe Mécanique
Inscrit
27 Jan 2009
Carebear:

Please develop your idea, if you don't mind.

Caduceus:

From what I understood about what you wrote, you seem to think that this is not only one machine working inside itself, for itself and conducively for it's own purpose.

Do you propose that, maybe, there is a 'who' that decodes information in space/time (example: we, dogs, rats, etc...) and there's another 'who' wich is space itself / time itselt (though, time itself is very subjective, since we know so little about it) that manifests itself for that other 'who' to decode it?

Anyway, I think humanity is a kind of cloud of energy. Of existance. Call it a form of intelegence. So I think I consider it One organism. Just like a virus.
When I say humanity, I refer also to other species/form of life. Any.

mysticwarrior

Inscrit
17 Août 2007
misfits a dit:
Carebear:

Please develop your idea, if you don't mind.

Carebear is the mystery guy on this forum ;)

And believe me, he developed his idea very well....

restin

Inscrit
18 Avr 2008
CM, aren't we talking about communication in a plainer sense? How do you receive reality - everyone does, not just some.

Carebear

Banni
Inscrit
11 Juil 2008
{the past}

mysticwarrior

Inscrit
17 Août 2007
I think everyone here has a kind of "mystery" about them selfs, i think i`m quiet honest and open about myself.

What would be the reason for it? Would it be, because we all have experienced the mystery on our psychedelic journeys, or?

Carebear

Banni
Inscrit
11 Juil 2008
{the past}

Carebear

Banni
Inscrit
11 Juil 2008
{the past}

Ahuaeynjxs

Inscrit
10 Déc 2008
True dragons have no scales, they are hairy and lucky and lead the soul to steer the wormhole.

I have no internet persona... I talk the same in life and everyone runs away from me, get red-faced but most simply forget about me.

Interesting how you guys seem more inclined to talk about such abstract stuff than my very down to earth threads.

:roll: