Quoi de neuf ?

Bienvenue sur Psychonaut.fr !

En vous enregistrant, vous pourrez discuter de psychotropes, écrire vos meilleurs trip-reports et mieux connaitre la communauté

Je m'inscris!

mdma/mda/mde or simply an amphetamine

rukoche

Neurotransmetteur
Inscrit
14 Nov 2007
I have a feeling of possibilty that a powder which I tried yesterday and which was claimed to be mdma or its variation was an amphetamine. I took it orally, clear white powder with simple bitter taste.

Is it possible trying to identify what substance it was by some distinctive difference between them and if it is I'm asking to help me with that becouse effects descripition which I found on Erowid are quite similary (in therm of words) except increased talkativeness for amphetamine.

No words about this in mdma profile, and being quite a silent person I felt in a state when I can talk about anything what came to mind all night long with anyone and it was very easy to formulate thoughts what is uncommon for me.

So whats about talking hunger of mdma, duration of this substances, etc? I need to know is it good idea to break a connection with this man or is it just my jealousy nature?

I want to apologize beforehand if I posted in a wrong forum and my poor english which I hope is possible to understand :)

Meduzz

Holofractale de l'hypervérité
Inscrit
12 Avr 2006
rukoche a dit:
a state when I can talk about anything what came to mind all night long with anyone and it was very easy to formulate thoughts what is uncommon for me.

Sounds like MDMA...

How much did you pay for the powder? MDMA is between 25-30 € per gram and speed (amphetamine) is at 6-12 € per gram.

rukoche

Neurotransmetteur
Inscrit
14 Nov 2007
seems like something around 16 euro for half a gram, but on the other hand I have a feeling that this kind of stuff is greatly overpriced here in Moscow.

I took ~1/4 of a gram around 5:00 pm yesterday, and its pretty large amount for my taste, this thing kicks in very slowly and afaik its not how mdma works.

I felt myself very comfortable, things are starting to be soft, mood lifted and I had quite pleasant inner emptyness feeling but effects was still something mild.. I was ok with it and it lasts ~6 hours before starts to gradually dissapear

But the bad thing is that im already 24 hours awake and cant sleep in a normal way, just laying on a bed listening music with alot of spare energy and no appetite :(

Forkbender

Inscrit
23 Nov 2005
I get very talkative with MDMA.

But your account sounds indeed like speed.

Brugmansia

Inscrit
2 Nov 2006
rukoche a dit:
I felt myself very comfortable, things are starting to be soft, mood lifted and I had quite pleasant inner emptyness feeling but effects was still something mild.. I was ok with it and it lasts ~6 hours before starts to gradually dissapear

I don't think it was either amphetamine or MDMA. Most likely MDMA / speed of a weak purity and strength or a weak combination of those two. Feeling soft is quite unlikely with speed. Pleasant inner empty feeling matches more with MDMA, too.

As a rookie, it is hard to seperate the resemblance between a low dose of MDMA or speed.

MDMA smells like aniseed, while speed smells more sweetish. I don't know about Russia, but the price you paid is what we buy MDMA for here in Western Europe.

Maybe you just got MDMA with inactive powder added to it so the dealer could make more money off it and kept MDMA for himself.

rukoche

Neurotransmetteur
Inscrit
14 Nov 2007
thanks for helping, guys

looks like a guy, which somebody will call even a friend, want to introduce me his favourite speed so badly, that he lied its mdma.. he knows I was interested in it but will not take a pill with unknown content. just one more time when my trustfulness was not in a right place and time :(

rukoche

Neurotransmetteur
Inscrit
14 Nov 2007
Brugmansia a dit:
I don't think it was either amphetamine or MDMA. Most likely MDMA / speed of a weak purity and strength or a weak combination of those two. Feeling soft is quite unlikely with speed. Pleasant inner empty feeling matches more with MDMA, too.
the way my little trip ends gives me a supposition that it may be a mix of small amount/weak mdma with some kind of stimulant
it was like two different lines, when I was already starting to feel light hangover caused by lower serotonin level, stimulation goes by without any change, at a moment I typing this (its about time I ate this evil powder yesterday) my heart is still trying to return to its normal beat frequency.