Quoi de neuf ?

Bienvenue sur Psychonaut.fr !

En vous enregistrant, vous pourrez discuter de psychotropes, écrire vos meilleurs trip-reports et mieux connaitre la communauté

Je m'inscris!

MDMA Amsterdam - Which Clubs?

• Auteur de la discussion looped5
  • Date de début
L

looped5

Invité
Hello All,

My wife and I will be making a pit-stop in Amsterdam on our way to Istanbul, March 1st (it's a Friday)? We're hoping to get our hands on some MDMA/Molly, do some dancing, and wonder about a bit.

1. My first question is what clubs are best to find MDMA, who should I be looking for to get it from, and what manner is best to ask?
  2. Second, what club(s) is best to "roll" in? We're relatively laid back peeps, but like to dance. I guess we're looking for a place that would offer good dance music, cool folks to be around, and perhaps a clean couch or two to relax on.
  3. Lastly, once we leave the club, what would constitue good activities/sites to visit while in our presumed condition?

Thanks in advance,
-K

speeedball

Neurotransmetteur
Inscrit
15 Mar 2013
I hope somebody pm'd him about some info (not exact clubs of course) tho it's no secret how it's all is done in Dam.

Tsjanga

Neurotransmetteur
Inscrit
15 Juil 2012
It is just walking in the red light district and you have like 4 or 5 guys asking if you want coke mdma or anything else...