Quoi de neuf ?

Bienvenue sur Psychonaut.fr !

En vous enregistrant, vous pourrez discuter de psychotropes, écrire vos meilleurs trip-reports et mieux connaitre la communauté

Je m'inscris!

LSH - Temporary Insanity?

Spencer

Glandeuse pinéale
Inscrit
24 Juil 2010
My friends and I eat a good deal of different substances in order to get our jollies. I have taken more than my fair share of shrooms and just a week and a half ago had my first experience with real LSD. I have also taken 2C-B, 2C-E, and smoked DMT several times. So when my buddies decided they wanted to try LSH (I have heard good things), I decided FUCK IT and took 3 blotters. Never in my life have I had a bad trip on anything, but what happened to me on this stuff was for 45 minutes, for lack of better description, completely terrifying.

I am having trouble even putting it into words, but I am going to try for you guys. I really need to know if anyone here has had a similar experience on ANYTHING. I'll start from the beginning, as it wasn't all bad.

I took the three blotters on the way home from a friend's house in the city. They took effect about 45 minutes later when we had arrived where we had decided to trip that night. I was playing the drums when it hit me. Colorful patterns (Much like DMT) formed on the drum heads and the music sounded so sweet. A general feeling of well being and cheer overtook me for the time we rocked out.

After we got done playing, it was decided it was smoke-break time and we headed outside to the driveway. Things went well out here too, the trees, leaves, even the asphalt driveway was swaying and producing varying patterns of awesome. After our second cig and some good conversation, my friend Mike said it was time for him to go. Now bear with me, because this is when shit got messed up and scary. Also keep in mind the confusion this all caused me.

"Yeah, I gotta go to work" It was in this moment that I looked into my friend's eyes. For some fucked up reason the thought of him NOT being there made my chest tight and worry started to overrun my every thought. I can't even really recall what I was worried about in particular, it was just an overwhelming feeling of dread. I told him "... I... Don't think I want you to go, buddy"

IN THAT INSTANT, it felt like the world shattered around me into a million pieces. I started having a panic attack and vivid, haunting hallucinations. My body was covered in sweat in a matter of seconds, heart racing, my mind confused. Knowing I was going through something fucked up, I walked away from the rest of the guys to get my head right. As I turned from Mike's gaze, I saw what I can best describe as an inverted calidescope view of the outline of his head. That scared me, it was the most intense thing I have ever seen on drugs, and I've seen some shit normal people wouldn't even believe.

Wandering into the yard, my mind raced. I was scared, the leaves above me grew exponentially till they almost blocked out the sky, that too was very intense and confusing. By now, I had no sense of time, space, or even being. I didn't feel like me at all. Needing an anchor to reality, I tracked down my other good friend Drew. He was sober aside from a little weed and is also a pyschonaught. As I told him what had just gone down, things got worse for me. I don't think he really knew what I was going through. Later, he would tell me that I looked a little flushed but other than that, perfectly normal. This was not a very big comfort. I was trapped in my own head and things were not how they usually where.

Feeling that I should be around the others in case any massive scary shit occured again, I took my place in the pow-wow they had formed in the diveway, trying to calm myself. It took a different turn here. I tried to speak but my mouth wouldn't open, I couldn't keep a straight thought, and staring off into the front yard took me to a bad place. It was still my friend's driveway, a place I was comfortable and had walked countless times since my childhood, but all of the colors seemed neutral... dead, even. I was officially freaking the fuck out. I felt that I may die at any second, felt that the people sitting around me were not even REAL, that maybe THEY wanted to do something to me. (Keep in mind, these are a group of my most loved peoples, they would never do me wrong)

Time slowed down now, and nothing had gotten better. So much bad shit happened I can't even remember it all. Knowing that actually witnessing my friend Mike leave may lead to a complete breakdown like I had in the yard when he first told me he was leaving, I told the group I was losing my mind and I felt I should do something I like to do.... I went inside, sat down at the drum kit and started to play. At first it brought me no satisfaction and the lights in the basement didn't feel right. After adjusting them to my comfort, I got lost in a 30 minute drum solo.

The bad stuff stopped here and the rest of my trip was enjoyable aside from the haunting memory of my experience outside. I can only describe the state I was in as being temporarily insane. Looking back, the night ended up fine and I had a good time until I went to sleep. I don't regret it, but I don't want to re-live anything like that ever again. It may have been the amount I took that sent me over the edge, or maybe it's something my brain took badly. I don't fucking know and nobody understands. Please give me any feedback you may have. Thanks for reading.

IJesusChrist

Holofractale de l'hypervérité
Inscrit
22 Juil 2008
Hi.

First how old are you?

Second, you simply experienced a panic attack. That is what it was, you may experience several more now, after the first one. That is common, so don't be afraid if they come again - they don't last forever.

In my honest opinion I think these panic attacks are normal, and everyone gets them at some time. Lucky people get them when they are sober, the unlucky, like you and I, get them under trips.

If weed,shrooms, or other psychoactives bring back the panic, don't take them for a while, stay sober for a couple months. Seriously, they can get bad, but they aren't permanent, and you may only have this one to worry about! That would be great :D .

Yeah, it wasn't that LSH is "bad" or anything - it was just one thought triggered panic. I get it all the time.

Peace bud!

Spencer

Glandeuse pinéale
Inscrit
24 Juil 2010
Right on, dude. I appreciate your post. I thought I was alone in the world on that one. It was like you said....The drugs made it more intense I guess? I can't say I have ever panicked period. Well, aside from the above post that is.

I am 21 years old.

IJesusChrist

Inscrit
22 Juil 2008
Did this happen when you were 21 or was this an earlier trip?

spice

Inscrit
22 Déc 2006
in 99.9999999999999999999999999999999 +% of cases, bad trip= loss of control

big lesson there

....and it's the only lesson LSD has to teach, actually. A pity that so few 'get it'

Why is this?

Because you have to experience the feeling of helplessness repeatedly, until it sets in.....many people in western culture especially, have trouble with ambivalence, as a concept.....or non-duality......or egalitarianism, or tolerance, as a way of life.

These are facets of 'the lesson'........

madprossor

Neurotransmetteur
Inscrit
27 Mai 2009
Spice, I respectfully call total bullshit although you are correct to a certain degree.

Read "LSD" by Otto Snow for an alternative opinion.

LSA (similar to LSD and even more similar to LSH which is half LSA in solution) enabled me to communicate telepathically with the cosmic serpent. What it said to me was very reminiscent of the apple and the snake in the garden of eden. But kinkier.

This shaman cannot be fooled so easily. It was the real cosmic serpent, I bet my life upon it.

Read "The Cosmic Serpent" by Jermey Narby for yet more perspective on psychedelics as communications tools.

Frankly I think the best acid can enhance your control over self and your reality rather than diminish it. A girl once asked me at a party- "Are you doing Tai Chi?" I said, "No, I'm just REALLY FUckign HiGH on AC1d!"

Wake up warriors of the light I summon thee! Time is short and billions of years evolution hang in the balance. Wake up, Wake up, Wake up! Power to the peaceful! Take it back y'all, C'MON!!!!

Spencer

Glandeuse pinéale
Inscrit
24 Juil 2010
IJesusChrist a dit:
Did this happen when you were 21 or was this an earlier trip?

This happened when I was 21... Not five days ago, actually. Now that I slept on it, I can believe it was in fact a panic attack.... I had just never had one before sober or otherwise. I'm glad I know now in case it happens again to me or my friends. My days of tripping are nowhere near done.

IJesusChrist

Inscrit
22 Juil 2008
Yeah - it's the not knowing -the ignorance of "What the fuck really happened" that will drive you insane, not the actual "bad trip".

Just be aware that it can happen, and that anyone is susceptable. Some are more so than others, like me, who thought they were immune to reality till they turned 16...

"I have total control over my thoughts! I can make myself unsad sometimes! I'm amazing."

BOOM.

Spencer

Glandeuse pinéale
Inscrit
24 Juil 2010
LOL. Yeah, I see now that it was major fear of the unknown that made that experience scary in the least. I'm just glad SOMEBODY knew what happend. Diagnosis is the first step in dealing with any problem.

ketamacream

Matrice périnatale
Inscrit
13 Jan 2011
man, i get a panick attack once a week, with pot. this means they're not so high, and you can control them because you can still control YOURSELF. after a bit, you can try to enjoy them, they makes me wonder how freaky human mind is

Schwanke668

Alpiniste Kundalini
Inscrit
25 Déc 2010
Several comments. If I can remember them. Little high from ordering some pipes.

Ok. Cosmic serpent thing sounds kinda freaky but I wouldnt put it past God to make up some really wierd shit for psychedelic users to talk to just to make things interesting. God has both an enormous sense of humor and its REALLY bizarre. Like halucinate your penis being cut off but it was actualy your finger but in reality it was you dropped your cigarette in the toilet and now you wanna quit smoking which you've been trying to do for months and it helps you and you thank god for cutting off your penis. :D

That having been said. Psychedelics in my opinion in the very general sense and different chemicals do it with different 'pathways' open up your awareness of both self and cosmos. So yeah. You yeah LSx can increase your self psyche control IF you know how to operate the experience. If your out to have a good time and you think omg I'm not having a good time, then you'll end up not having a good time. If your out to have a good time and you think I LOVE LSD AND IM HAVING A GOOD TIME you'll have a blast.

I did over 200 hits give or take in my time in college including two overdoses and every time including the overdoses (like hospitalized overdoses) I had a blast. Never had one bad trip.

Yes it opens up your mind experiences and connections to other people. Ive had 3 confirmed cases of telepathy with other human beings during the period i my life where I was doing psychedelics. All three were with people who were not expecting it and all three freaked out when they realized it happened because it scared the shit out of them that I was 'that powerful'. (One was my boyfriend at the time, one was a friend's wife and the husband was sitting there and confirmed I didnt open my mouth, and one was a woman that was just a friend that answered a question that I didnt ask but I thought.)

So yeah. LSx and any psychedelic really is some crazy stuff and really augments your relationship to just about everthing provided you know how to navigate the experience.

Did that make sense? Too fried to try and go back and read it but I think it does enough.

Spencer

Glandeuse pinéale
Inscrit
24 Juil 2010
Schwanke668 a dit:

Yes it opens up your mind experiences and connections to other people. Ive had 3 confirmed cases of telepathy with other human beings during the period i my life where I was doing psychedelics. All three were with people who were not expecting it and all three freaked out when they realized it happened because it scared the shit out of them that I was 'that powerful'. (One was my boyfriend at the time, one was a friend's wife and the husband was sitting there and confirmed I didnt open my mouth, and one was a woman that was just a friend that answered a question that I didnt ask but I thought.)

You know, I find this funny. And not because I'm an asshole, but because two of my good friends have been speaking of telepathy... I really have trouble believing in that shit. I have feelings like that while I'm tripping too, but it is the most basic of behavioral sciences. The feeling of "thinking the same thing" is a byproduct of a few things. In my situation, it was how long I have known my friends. We grew up together, learned from one another and we all think generally the same way... So it stands to reason that if we are put in the same situation at the same time, as two people who are A: alike and B:halfway intelligent, then we may have very similar if not matching thoughts about the stated stimulus. Whatever the hell all that means.

Schwanke668

Alpiniste Kundalini
Inscrit
25 Déc 2010
Spencer a dit:
Schwanke668 a dit:

You know, I find this funny. And not because I'm an asshole, but because two of my good friends have been speaking of telepathy... I really have trouble believing in that shit. I have feelings like that while I'm tripping too, but it is the most basic of behavioral sciences. The feeling of "thinking the same thing" is a byproduct of a few things. In my situation, it was how long I have known my friends. We grew up together, learned from one another and we all think generally the same way... So it stands to reason that if we are put in the same situation at the same time, as two people who are A: alike and B:halfway intelligent, then we may have very similar if not matching thoughts about the stated stimulus. Whatever the hell all that means.

Ok. Except that I talked to the wife like once before that. So that was definitely not the case with her. Boyfriend maybe. Woman how would she even know I was looking at the same thing on the page as her when I was sitting behind her with no way for her to see my face let alone my eyes especially since it was in a dark basement.

1.5 out of 3 I would say fit into your idea but not all 3.

C

criminalheart

Invité
i was a methead from hell this causes telepathy and other people/spirits thoughts are so crazy it leads to insanity.you can t trust a telepathy just your heart this is a fiery crown a test of the heart and no one is strong enough to endure it on a daily basis w/o falter.i was born telepathic we all slightly are. i got in it bad when i using meth too much-should have used in morderation-i didn t know what was happening to me at first i listened to the angels and found out they where just as crazy or as crazy as me i learned their is no god as an induvidual .god is love .we must listen to the budha and trust love over faith. i ve had hell i ve witnessed spirits getting in peoples bodies-casting their soul over them and i had to fight one man when i was sleeping on the beach because king david was in his head and i thought it was him as an angel so i went n tryed to cuddle up with him and he was no angel.poor guy lol i love beating up pervs,but you can imagine what happens with this telepathy hell i was in prison for manufacturing and their was molesters in their who didn t know who people were.scary huh drugs are holy substances of the earth and evil people can t handle certain drugs. i would never do meth with anyone that hasn t already done it or any hard drug.i still love drugs but i ve learned to fast i had to get the voices out of my head-this demon comes out only by fasting n prayer-the voices move from the head chakra down to the will-navel- charka-now thats its clear of obstructions and is a channel for love power- and you just get feelings and white noise back.i ve had to learn to kill my desire -read the budhist texts i hope this helps btw i live 80 miles south of st. louis moved back from l.a. lets party sometimes im not into sex-got to deep 4 that- just to warn you i just like to trip.drop me a line next time your online peace

Crimzen

Inscrit
16 Oct 2008
ummmmmm
i wouldnt