Quoi de neuf ?

Bienvenue sur Psychonaut.fr !

En vous enregistrant, vous pourrez discuter de psychotropes, écrire vos meilleurs trip-reports et mieux connaitre la communauté

Je m'inscris!

lsd

chemikolik

Neurotransmetteur
Inscrit
16 Déc 2007
is the recipie for lsd using shit loads of morning glory seeds correct form the anarchist handbook?

Caduceus Mercurius

Holofractale de l'hypervérité
Inscrit
14 Juil 2007
Why don't you post the recipe?

(By the way, this is not really a news item. Please post in the appropriate forum section.)

chemikolik

Neurotransmetteur
Inscrit
16 Déc 2007
check it out in the anarchist hanbook at www.textfiles.com, im too fucked to do it right now but if no-one else has done it by tommorow i will try and take the time to post it.

Meduzz

Inscrit
12 Avr 2006
chemikolik a dit:
is the recipie for lsd using shit loads of morning glory seeds correct form the anarchist handbook?

no, it's just LSA extraction.

Gratefully_dead

Elfe Mécanique
Inscrit
18 Mai 2007
It may not be LSD but it'll still give you quite an experience :wink:

G

Invité
Anarchists Cookbook also used to have a recipe for smoking the small strings inside a bananapeel, so I don't think it has any value for refference

Creatus

Neurotransmetteur
Inscrit
9 Déc 2007
Space-is-the-Place a dit:
Anarchists Cookbook also used to have a recipe for smoking the small strings inside a bananapeel, so I don't think it has any value for refference
This. & Peanut shells :?

chemikolik

Neurotransmetteur
Inscrit
16 Déc 2007
yes I did realise this, aswell as most of the chemical mixing information would probably blow you up but I thought i'd ask. bet you think im a right dumb fuck :roll:

HeartCore

Inscrit
22 Août 2004
chemikolik a dit:
yes I did realise this, aswell as most of the chemical mixing information would probably blow you up but I thought i'd ask. bet you think im a right dumb fuck :roll:

Man forget about LSD, just start growing mushrooms. Trips on a fill dose of shrooms ar emore interesting and way more visual anyway :)

And it sooo easy....

Forkbender

Inscrit
23 Nov 2005
HeartCore a dit:
Man forget about LSD, just start growing mushrooms. Trips on a full dose of shrooms are more interesting and way more visual anyway :)

And it sooo easy....

I disagree. It's about the mindset one is in. LSD can be just as enlightening as mushrooms. And in my opinion a full dose of mushrooms (I've taken 8 grams and 6 grams a couple of times, in tea) and a full dose of acid (400 mics) are just as visual, although with LSD I have more OEV's.

phalaris

Inscrit
7 Mai 2005
http://exitthematrix.dod.net/books/lsd-manuf.pdf

uncle fester is quite the awesome guy.
that book has some sketchy stuff though, old synthesis methods and a few other things. research some of the criticisms.

That's some nice bed-time reading, thanks.

About the anarchist cookbook: Yes the quality of the methods suck, but read it anyway, to learn to recognize bad articles/books and just to have a good laugh.

G

Invité
Forkbender a dit:
HeartCore a dit:
Man forget about LSD, just start growing mushrooms. Trips on a full dose of shrooms are more interesting and way more visual anyway :)

And it sooo easy....

I disagree. It's about the mindset one is in. LSD can be just as enlightening as mushrooms. And in my opinion a full dose of mushrooms (I've taken 8 grams and 6 grams a couple of times, in tea) and a full dose of acid (400 mics) are just as visual, although with LSD I have more OEV's.

Strange, my 90 grams trip came no where near my 800 mics trip...

It is fun to do both though :mrgreen:

I just looooooooove tripping, haha, I want to do one soon.
Maybe Christmas is a good time :roll:

chemikolik

Neurotransmetteur
Inscrit
16 Déc 2007
living in uk where they have now banned (the wankers) shroom growing kits im at a loss. what countries could I still obtain such a kit. only trippy thing legal I can find left in uk is salvia but that just dont last long enough even thou ive had a fuckin great laff on it :lol: