Quoi de neuf ?

Bienvenue sur Psychonaut.fr !

En vous enregistrant, vous pourrez discuter de psychotropes, écrire vos meilleurs trip-reports et mieux connaitre la communauté

Je m'inscris!

[LSD] Severe Stomach Pains

KingLordMaster

Elfe Mécanique
Inscrit
4 Mar 2012
The last 2 times I took acid (first time 2 hits, second time just 1. Tabs, not drops), I had really bad stomach pains for about 12 hours. I did not throw up.

Is this normal? Why the stomach pains? Anything I could do to prevent this from happening next time?
Any advice on this would be most appreciated.
Cheers,
- Alex

Sludge

Holofractale de l'hypervérité
Inscrit
17 Sept 2011
Maybe you should try with an empty stomach ? Are you sure it was LSD ?

KingLordMaster

Elfe Mécanique
Inscrit
4 Mar 2012
Sludge a dit:
Maybe you should try with an empty stomach ? Are you sure it was LSD ?

100% sure it was LSD. I did eat before and after taking the acid tabs. Does anyone think that may have been the problem? I have no idea as I am new to this.
Cheers.

ChatonMort

Inscrit
16 Mar 2012
I don't know if it's really related, but the last time it dropped LSD, i had violent stomach pains too. Except i'm not sur it was in my stomach (since i was tripping). I never felt a pain this way before, it wasn't unbearable, but it kinda felt like a piece of metal stuck behind my abdominal muscles, aching when i walked or stretched my back. It lasted the whole trip, and when the acid began to calm down, i took some medication (don't know what but it's what my girlfriend used for period pains) and the ache faded away.
I don't even know if it has anything to do with acid, maybe my belly was exposed to cold in the evening, or something like this :?

KrispedKritter

Glandeuse pinéale
Inscrit
10 Déc 2011
Maybe it's already there, something, and the acid made you aware of it? Irunno.

I always fast before taking a trip, for better and for worse. I seldom (ever? not sure) have any stomach pains during my trips, but I do meditate/focus on the sensation of hunger, which also often keeps me chained to my body. When I do try to eat something to fill it up, I either a) fly up to the skies or b) can't muster the strength to eat whatever is given to me.

Did you try smoking cannabis? This helps (generally) with stomach aches. Don't smoke it with tobacco, just weed. In a joint, preferably, so you don't have to squint with your whole intestinal system to get it in there through a bong or anything.

Take a break from it? Meditate on your stomach, try and find if whatever is bothering you lies there, dormant, on a daily basis. During the night of my ego-death (LSA), my friend cramped up in stomach aches, which were actually located in my stomach, but I was so used to it, having lived with knots of anxiety for years. Maybe it's something similar, almost psychosomatic? Do you have dark secrets/lies you keep telling others (and yourself?) that, momentarily, come across your mind during the trips? Maybe it's not even you, at all, maybe it's a friends' problems? Did you trip by yourself? What did you drink?

KingLordMaster

Elfe Mécanique
Inscrit
4 Mar 2012
Thanks for the replies.

Just took 1 drop on paper :abnormal: got this minor burn sensation in my stomach again (this was from the same supplier as the tabs which gave me the stomach pains). Wish I had a bit of pot to smoke with it, as it did help last time with the visuals.

I don't know what the stomach pain is, maybe that lsd has some bad stuff mixed with it. I will try to meditate on it, but I'm definitely not taking the same acid for a little while.

I'm thinking of trying microdots from a different supplier.
Has anyone tried those before? Any good?

Sludge

Inscrit
17 Sept 2011
Microdots seems to be THE shit. I'd love to find those.

KingLordMaster

Elfe Mécanique
Inscrit
4 Mar 2012
Sludge a dit:
Microdots seems to be THE shit. I'd love to find those.
Going to try that soon. Heard from a friend that its real powerful man :tennis:

KrispedKritter

Glandeuse pinéale
Inscrit
10 Déc 2011
Maybe it's not LSD? I took some 2ce a while ago, it my upper lip and around the top 4 teeth in front. Trip was ... multi-faceted, strong, but sure as hell wasn't LSD... but it's sometime's sold as that.

P

pegatina

Invité
J'taime bien toi :) ouais t'inquiète je bade pas aujourd'hui ça va mais hier j'realise que c'était chaud.. J'regrette un peu d'avoir posté, c perso. C'était purement mon inconscient. J'me comprends mais stylo j'veux ton e-mail. J'aime ton côté amour cosmique et j'pense ça serait cool de pouvoir te joindre en cas de besoin.

Gafas Carrera

sunset

Neurotransmetteur
Inscrit
19 Août 2012
food itself isnt necesarily the problem, at least for me on most psychedelics if i have any junk food or soda or anything unhealthy i feel bad for alil, try eating mostly fruits and vegetables before and after, tripping on an empty stomach is usaully best, but theres nothing like some real dank fruit juice while on L