Quoi de neuf ?

Bienvenue sur Psychonaut.fr !

En vous enregistrant, vous pourrez discuter de psychotropes, écrire vos meilleurs trip-reports et mieux connaitre la communauté

Je m'inscris!

LSD information? Desperately need!

Nanosage

Alpiniste Kundalini
Inscrit
10 Mai 2010
Ok, so me and my cousin plan to do some acid on a float trip this summer. Now, He has had previous experimentation with LSD, so I don't think I am in any immediate danger of drowning or anything. But I don't know any of this. (I'm 15 and weigh about 130 and I am 6 feet tall.) But I know we are dropping it. in our mouths.. So one hit each he said that would be enough.. But to my understanding it takes more for different people.. I hope I'm not like that.. But anyways can you smoke acid? How long does it take to kick in? How long does it last? Will one hit trip me out?Since its my first time.. Will it be more potent to my body? And all that jazz.. But yea someone please help me out here.. I don't wanna look retarded with my cousin Haha.. Gotta do my homework ya know.. Also, can you OD ever? I know you won't off one drop.. But if you take like 5 sheets or something.. isn't it possible? And Yea most importantly.. How much does this shit cost a hit? If I really like it I'm planning to go to a zoo or amusement park or something on it after I buy it myself. Someone please help me out here.. Thanks!

IJesusChrist

Holofractale de l'hypervérité
Inscrit
22 Juil 2008
You can't OD. It's never been reported, I Don't think even in animal testing.

Beyond that, since you're going to be in a semi risky type of area, one hit will be sufficient, plus you can test the waters, so to speak. If your brother (cousin?) is experienced, you will be fine. Just relax, soke it in, let the sun shine, and let your mind be at ease.

Nanosage

Alpiniste Kundalini
Inscrit
10 Mai 2010
Yes, my cousin not brother haha.. And ok thanks that is very helpful :D But also how much does a hit cost around?

_Avatar_

Banni
Inscrit
19 Jan 2010
Prices vary, depending on the scene where you get it from. Sometimes it costs a lot, other times you get it for free, depending on your attitude and sincerity.

IJesusChrist

Inscrit
22 Juil 2008
most often is 10$ a hit. Most often.

Can vary +/- 2 bucks.

Remember, if you lick the blotter, and it tastes bitter, be prepared! It's not LSD. It's not going to be bad, it's just not LSD. A surprise of sorts, lol.

And no you can't smoke LSD, don't ever ask that again - you will be laughed out of the room :)

Nanosage

Alpiniste Kundalini
Inscrit
10 Mai 2010
Ok, thanks guys! And I now, I will never ask it again lol.. But Yea I asked chacha about the ODing thing, and apparently some idiot though it was speed and injected 250mg of it.. Well I guess not idiot.. Anyone could make that assumption And I don't know the circumstances.. But yea thats it thanks guys!

JacksParietalLobe

Matrice périnatale
Inscrit
17 Déc 2009
Hope this is still helpfull,

You've probably heard of bad trips?
I've had really good ones and damn right awful ones. To reduce the affect of a bad one and turn it around, is in my opinion an essential skill to have when taking LSD. I've had the good, and when i've had the bad i couldn't figure what was so different. The difference in the chemical compounds had to be negligble, the dosage could sometimes be blamed, but not always.
After thinking back through experience i realized that many things contributed to how my trip went.
The type of trip i had depended on a few things,
My current mental health, the amount i took and how it affected my actions, my ability to cope with the unexpected, who i was with (though often not with) and my environment.

I've used it a few times in a questionable state of mental health- and had good trips, in highly unpredictable social environments, this i can attribute to my willingness to vanish in an instant when things got a bit hairy, have a smoke and a a bit of a laugh - get my bearings and rematerialize again renewed and fresh. The last trip i had was the worst, all else being equal - i had no escape, no sanctuary, no where to clear my head. Of all my experiences it was the only time i was bound by my environment.

I've also found that the less you do the better, you can always top up but you cant undo something you've already done. On occasion i've taken as little as 1 quarter tab (though it was said to have been double dipped) and found that it struck a good balance between reality, surreality and an ability to function in a close to normal state.
The more you do the more surreal it will get, but you'll become less able to differentiate reality from surreality and also less able to act/react accordingly.

If you do find yourself, on the bad side of a good idea, and you can't seem to shake it- find a dvd you've seen a hundred times or so and watch it, it should distract/occupy your mind and pass the time more quickly whilst you ride out the rest of your trip. Pick a dvd you haven't seen before and time itself will grind to a halt.

It wasn't my intention to discourage you from taking LSD or reduce your ability to enjoy it, you should still be able to enjoy it with some insurance/tools to implement if needed.

Regards
Jack.

spice

Inscrit
22 Déc 2006
"Tim is big on what I like to call the tautological nature of the mind, the tendency of the mind to reflect whatever appears within it. Tim talked about having good set and setting. He talked about the outer set, the difference between being at Esalen, or in a seedy motel. He also described the inner set, harder to change, which is simply the mental disposition you've been developing since you were born, probably before. Set and setting condition your experience. Tim’s lifework was creating set and setting for ecstatic experiences, which he thinks you can get the vast majority of the time for the majority of people.

Tim differed in this regard from other LSD therapists, somebody like Stan Grof, who calls LSD a non-specific neural amplifier that allows you to hear your entire subconscious mind sometimes singing, sometimes shrieking, at high volume. A high-dose trip with Grof could be like lancing the pus out of a painfully engorged ego. Unbelievably scary, and very relieving. By contrast, Leary never designed a philosophy of cathartic tripping. He was an ecstatic revelationist who believed the best use of LSD is to induce ego loss. This ego loss is very far from a state of nonexistence. Rather, it is direct connection without mediation to the source of the all-creative universal mind. From the place of egolessness, each individual can practice the eight God crafts."

About Tim Leary, and set and setting, and LSD.

http://www.bruceeisner.com/new_culture/ ... starf.html

????????

Inscrit
27 Sept 2007
Nanosage a dit:
How long does it take to kick in? How long does it last?

around an hour after consumed you should start feeling something. some chills. but after like 1 hour and 40 to 2 hours you'll really start to notice weird stuff. it lasts around 6 hours but you never really return to baseline until after you sleep.