Quoi de neuf ?

Bienvenue sur Psychonaut.fr !

En vous enregistrant, vous pourrez discuter de psychotropes, écrire vos meilleurs trip-reports et mieux connaitre la communauté

Je m'inscris!

Lol. so my friend smoked 150mg of dmt....

Ultima

Sale drogué·e
Inscrit
27 Déc 2007
so i gave my friend .3 of dmt (i did NOT sell it), and warned him not to smoke the whole thing.. i showed him how to hit it, and that you only need a veryyy small amount to get effects.

he ends up going home, and puts about 20mg into a bowl made of tin foil, he put the lighter to the tinfoil and vaporized the dmt and inhaled with a straw. he didnt hold it in very long and figured dmt was shit. so he decided to put in half of what he had left, (around 140mg) and hooted the whole thing... held it in for about 20 seconds, and he said he almost passed out. he said it was almost like taking 3 hits of acid. (never done acid.. but i was told its stronger, and more vivid?)he said the trip lasted about 45 min, with after effects lasting about an hour or 2. after that he told me he doesnt think hes going to mess around with it for a while. although he said he was glad he did it. i dunno, i thought that was pretty freakin hillarious. thought you guys might get a laugh outta it:)

Sticki

Holofractale de l'hypervérité
Inscrit
13 Sept 2007
:lol:

He should of done his own research too :lol:

Im gonna be trying DMT soon, Cant wait! :D

Mikey_Massacre

Glandeuse pinéale
Inscrit
10 Juil 2008
3 hits of Acid is not so much(in my opinion)

GOD

Inscrit
14 Jan 2006
1 dose of LSD is enough . If you need more you have been ripped off badly or you are takeing to much to often = abuse .

Mikey_Massacre

Glandeuse pinéale
Inscrit
10 Juil 2008
And what do you thing of this guy :D

GOD

Inscrit
14 Jan 2006
I think i cant be bothered to watch it because "1 dose of LSD is enough . If you need more you have been ripped off badly or you are takeing to much to often = abuse ." .

Jahvisions

Sale drogué·e
Inscrit
11 Nov 2006
Once I also had the feeling I almost past out, don't know how much that was, I always try just as much as I can hold in, but a 45 minutes trip without MAOi seems weird to me. Normally the hyperspace is about 8 minutes and after 20 minutes you are complete tripped out, maybe some mild after effects. Never heard of this but maybe is a ultra slow metabolizer?

acim2

Banni
Inscrit
15 Mar 2007
GOD, your signature is: "If in doubt double the dose"

GOD

Inscrit
14 Jan 2006
Because most people take homeopathetic doses . Loads of the people who have issues have them because they have taken chronic underdoses .

Ultima

Sale drogué·e
Inscrit
27 Déc 2007
i just wanted to post here that i did not sell that dmt to him. it was supplied by someone else (not me).

PS. Thanks for your info God!

acim2

Banni
Inscrit
15 Mar 2007
GOD a dit:
Because most people take homeopathetic doses . Loads of the people who have issues have them because they have taken chronic underdoses .
That's cool.

(It just struck me as ironic...and I was logged in already anyway.)

endlessness

Elfe Mécanique
Inscrit
7 Mar 2008
I think each type of dosage has it´s own characteristics, pros and cons.. its not just an arithmetic dose-dependent progression of the same effects, and neither do I think there is a specific ´best point´..

SWIM has taken acid many times, in different dosages..

SWIM has already taken 8 acid drops and had a fantastic time.. SWIM has also taken a quarter of an acid and had a perfect time too.. I dont think that if one takes more, necessarily he is showing tolerance and should cut down or his acid is too weak.. High acid doses can bring incredible experiences like full blown synaesthesia, or mega melt-down into the environment/music, complete ego loss, etc, that are amazing to go through.. SWIM back in those days had very good connections so had guaranteed good stuff..

nowadays anyways been getting a bit away from acid, going more to the natural substances, specially ayahuasca.. though still see value in acid and know for some people in some situations small doses are fine, and big doses also..

(but yeah, the criticism IS true for some cases, that some people take too often or have bad stuff)

as for the original post: first, dont you think its a bit too.. ahm.. explicit to admit an illegal act like that as a thread title?

also.. I think a dmt trip is waaay stronger than 2 acid trips in some ways, but its very condensed and with different characteristics.. always hard to compare these things