Quoi de neuf ?

Bienvenue sur Psychonaut.fr !

En vous enregistrant, vous pourrez discuter de psychotropes, écrire vos meilleurs trip-reports et mieux connaitre la communauté

Je m'inscris!

Lisergic Strategy

ShadowJack

Neurotransmetteur
Inscrit
12 Mai 2007
Ok, well. Probably this is a not so original topic of discussion, but I think that all those psychonautics head hanging here could work it out anyway. The question is:

can massive spreading of entheogens like dmt, lsd, pcb and salvinorin result in a positive, like, "push" to a society stopped on its conservative position?

and how? like, contaminating candies, water bottles in supermarket, that thing that i dunno how to name in albionic that let us drink water in our houses and have showers or just selling at low prices

and, for GOD and evryone wanting to teach, i really DO know that entheogens deserve true respect. I know. But, looking at some iron face conservatorist out here in my city, I really can't prevent me asking: what if...

they collect a 1200 micrograms of the purest lsd in their ass?

that just for ricreational purposes, obviously. Then we could start a program of triptaminic diffusion of consciousness.

:twisted:

Thank you for anything that is I can read as a contribute

5553b4442

Glandeuse pinéale
Inscrit
26 Sept 2008
You, my friend, are an idiot. Grow up and learn to solve your problems.

restin

Holofractale de l'hypervérité
Inscrit
18 Avr 2008
If you put some LSD into the drinking water, I believe no one would be happy (except of me :D )

Meduzz

Inscrit
12 Avr 2006
5553b4442 a dit:
You, my friend, are an idiot. Grow up and learn to solve your problems.

2nd that.

LOL imagine someone taking a bath full of water laced with LSD...

magickmumu

Inscrit
3 Nov 2007
This type of shit made LSD illegal in the Netherlands :evil:

Pariah

Sale drogué·e
Inscrit
20 Mar 2008
... I definitely think that would be about the best way to put psychedelics *out* of reach for ever - your average "joe the plumber" isn't ready for a psychic ass kicking, as in the mkultra "experiments" those not aware of what they were given were a lot more likely to freak out.

Lets entertain your idea for a second: everyone in your country receives a substantial dose of LSD, ...now imagine what everyone is doing throughout their day: driving to work, using heavy machinery, crossing the road with their child in a pram... are you starting to see where this is headed - instead of "enlightening" people your turning psychedelics into a weapon of terror - the consequences would be huge, the backlash: terrorism charges for anyone caught with LSD, a hault in any research.... I'll let you use your imagination.

...thankfully LSD in the water is impossible, due to its destruction by chlorine / flourine...

I 'm guessing you were asking somewhat tongue in cheek (i hope you were anyway), but my guess is that it would be the worst thing to happen to a nation short of a nuclear holocaust. I could see it increasing conservative thought due to the fear caused.

Forkbender

Inscrit
23 Nov 2005
Pariah a dit:
...thankfully LSD in the water is impossible, due to its destruction by chlorine / flourine...

They don't put shit in the water in every country, you know.

spice

Inscrit
22 Déc 2006
The problem is, you can't force enlightenment on someone;

a) who doesn't want it

b )who isn't ready for it

when you attempt this in the manner of which you are speaking, it becomes a form of assault.....I do think you made the suggestion somewhat jokingly, at least I hope, because surely you know of the experiments that took place during the early government investigations of the properties of heavy psychedelics ( mentioned a few posts up in this thread ) known a 'MKULTRA'.

People were dosed withoput their knowledge, and they usually cracked up. This was the beginning of the governments brilliant strategy of using hallucinogens as weapons. ( For anyone reading not familiar with my posts and/or position on our government, please note the sarcasm dripping )

Even when a lesser strategy of 'bringin' it to the masses' was employed, ala Tim Leary, the results were not what was hoped for......to this day, his name is weighed down with misperceptions and negative, knee-jerk responses, just because he advocated the same basic idea you suggested; turn it loose on society and see what happens....

The real hope for anyone thinking these thoughts is that people quit being such robots by eventually getting it through their heads that following these PATERNALISTIC, CONSERVATIVE IDIOTS to the oilfield, and the battlefield, is a NO-WIN SITUATION....you don't fucking need psychedelics to see something so obvious, what you do need is to pull the old head out of the ass, turn off the TV and the ipod, and LOOK AROUND......check out some history....

This isn't rocket science......but people, being the primatic, monkey-like things they are, are inherently lazy past a certain point.....they want the bulk of their thinking done for them......

I was told by psychedelics long ago, that part of this is hardwired into us by the way we are brought up; Twenty years of parenting and having an authority figure looming over us, doing all our thinking for us.....we never really want to let go of that.....if you think about it, it makes a lot of sense...

I believe that we will have to undergo the traumatic upheaval of major disaster
upon major disaster and eventually, the people left will try something different. I don't have a lot of faith in most of what I see when I look around today.

Do you?

:?:

ShadowJack

Neurotransmetteur
Inscrit
12 Mai 2007
FIRST: I WAS JOCKING ABOUT ANY KIND OF "LYSERGIC ATTACK"

I'm quite disappointed of getting as first reaction: you are an idiot.
This is not what anyone experct from a community that should be the most open minded, and jokeful, around there. I thought that all the second part of the post was clearly ironic.

BUT i know that there's lot of people that simply cant resist some nice heavy criticism.

Quite happy, anyway, that spice got the point of humor. And yes, I know MKULTRA. Red a nice book about it. Thought that finally the chosen one was television (rules the nation)

For love of discussion, I just wonder: looking around (as spice said: not a nice view) I see a monolitic conservative society, that should get some strong hits to change. Thinking at the word "hit" i thought that the psychedelic "hit" is quite strong. Tha way this hit should be given- surely not the waterbomber metod (a guy here in italy that used to contaminate water bottles whit nocive substances).

Probably, this hit should simply NOT be given.

I was just thinking, it is useful nowadays.

What if thinking about a left winged movement with difficults to evolve in new forms of communication and protest. Coul not, for them, be useful the "prepared" use of psychedelics?

(if you say to a stupid person that is stupid, propably does not get the point)

ù

And I said about respect and.... bahhh never mind. read carefully next time.

G

Invité
I think you guys were a bit harsh with him, basically all I read was "What would happen if...?", with a big bunch of "I know that'll most assurely be a bad thing".

Just asking something out of curiosity, you know.

spice

Inscrit
22 Déc 2006
Years ago I had a REALLY good connection for LSD, we were getting it in bulk, and I basically was living in another universe at that point in time, an alternate reality of a kind....I stayed immersed in that place for a couple of years, and realized that it's not for everyone.

You must have a pretty good sense of who you are to withstand the hurricane that comes, psychically, from the force of LSD immersion.

If you don't have a solid sense of WHO you are, then, at the least, you'd better have an idea of who you want to be, otherwise, you are like a ship on the ocean in a storm, with a broken rudder.

Hence the real problem;

Many people don't know 'who' they are.....they've never really thought about it....it's something that just happens....

Almost everyone forgets that *this* reality is just one reality, out of a limitless infinity......LSD always made sure I understood this.....

we spend an inordinate amount of energy, as a race of supposedly intelligent animals, DOING THE DUMBEST SHIT......without knowing WHY we do it, or what the ORIGINS of the behaivour is....

A real good example is found in the arena of professional sports.....look how much ENERGY we tie up running around in circles, kicking a ball (soccer)

throwing a ball (football)

hitting the ball ( baseball)

swinging clubs (golf) at the ball

rackets (tennis) at the ball

or...

Racing cars- In circles......in straight lines......on irregular tracks....ovals.....
figure eights.....quarter mile....eigth mile......five hundred mile.....24 hour endurance race....ad nauseam.....

WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH US?

We squander our time, resist change......manipulate each other endlessly.....

I wish it was as simple as bombing people with Lysergic grenades......I would have converted to that school long ago.....

So, WHY do we do those things?

TRADITION IS WHY.

Where does tradition come from? How do you eradicate it?

Where does change come from?

How do you encourage it?

Many of our problems we are stuck with, in the here and now......eventually we may evolve out of some of these behaivours, but I doubt that we have enough time....we'll cause a massive catastrophe of some form, annihilate a large chunk of humanity, then the ones left will attempt to take a different direction.

But I don't see a lot of potential when I look around me today.

Maybe I need to get out of the U.S. of A.

spice

Inscrit
22 Déc 2006
There's a difference between taking some acid, and being immersed in the LSD experience.......

Immersion is like the sacramental religious experience......where just taking it recreationally is a lot less serious, and less likely to actually give you anything.

We used to set aside the weekend, every weekend, for a LONG time, to take LSD, and LISTEN to it, and try to learn from it....we'd take it in a lot of different contexts, and have fun doing it, but I always took it seriously, always sought to LISTEN TO IT, always sought to learn from it...

I thought at the time that everyone did it like this ( yes I was naive) just like I thought it revealed the same things to everyone that it was telling me.

Only in hindsight do I realize that it treated me special, because I was approaching it in a certain way, with open ears, eyes, and mind.

LSD is a heavy duty experience, as anyone who has done much of it knows for certain......

There got to be a point when I would look forward to our trips with a mixture of dread, awe, and anticipation, all in about the same ratio...

After a while, I began to change......and change...and change.

I realized that many of the ideas I had accepted as 'right', weren't, that I thought were 'normal' weren't, and things that I never really thought a lot about, deserved to be thought about.

The more I did, the more I changed...

Then I found MDMA, and it gave me the sense of 'It's OKAY to change, here, feel good while you do it'

The changes persist, too.....I went years without doing any acid, or any X, but I still keep the 'new' psychedelic values that those things gave me.

Even after years in prison, in the most un-psychedelic setting imaginable, I still feel the same.

The effects are lasting and permanent, IF you embrace them.

IF