Quoi de neuf ?

Bienvenue sur Psychonaut.fr !

En vous enregistrant, vous pourrez discuter de psychotropes, écrire vos meilleurs trip-reports et mieux connaitre la communauté

Je m'inscris!

Legalization strategies

Toxicomethorphane

Glandeuse pinéale
Inscrit
5 Déc 2010
1- Convince a lot of drug users to do all their possible to move in a country where laws on drugs are the weakest (Holland for example) and do their possible to convince people that drugs are not that bad so that most of the people get pro-drugs and that politicians follow on pressures and legalize.
2-Just keeping on, Internet now provides real infos on drugs and a lot of people start to realize they are not that bad and that we have been lied since we were born.
3-Find a way to make genetically modified plants that produce drugs, which souldn't be that hard with right equiepments, and spread hundreds of wild mass growing plants over the world so that people realize by themselves.
4-Wait for Jesus to come back and ask him to raise pure LSD mountains all over the Earth. :lol:

Seriously, I vote for 3. But medicine is so corrupted that people there will never do such experiments, but we can try to convince some scientists to do the jog :lol:

Schwanke668

Alpiniste Kundalini
Inscrit
25 Déc 2010
You know. I almost wanna say 4 might actually happen... I would say it would but I'm not that kind of prophet and I wont say it wont because I think in the eyes of God anything is possible.

Its the dreaming and keeping to the dream of 4 that make 1, 2, and 3 even possible or worth working towards.

:D

darkwolfunseen

Sale drogué·e
Inscrit
5 Août 2009
I truly feel cheap for reading the string and seeing an ad.

Ismokenaked

Matrice périnatale
Inscrit
8 Mar 2017
you don't have to move to another country.
the way I see it, the internet is the most powerful tool we have we can communicate and strategize.
I am looking my whole life to find a solution and I am trying to spread the message by art on my site selling t-shirts.
It's not easy what we have to do but it is important.
if psychedelics were legal more people could find inner peace and free their mind from this shit world.

psychosanta

Banni
Inscrit
31 Déc 2017
More people would be at peace if they were legal and less criminals locked up for no reason