Quoi de neuf ?

Bienvenue sur Psychonaut.fr !

En vous enregistrant, vous pourrez discuter de psychotropes, écrire vos meilleurs trip-reports et mieux connaitre la communauté

Je m'inscris!

Legal question Germany

scotmark

Neurotransmetteur
Inscrit
26 Mai 2007
Does anyone know if theres a law in bayern germany that if customs find a package destined for you it gives the police to search your home?

I only know that in the U.K you get a letter saying your package has been confinscated, you can collect the contents but you will be charged and we will be checking your post regularly.

ive asked around a few Germans and theyre not sure but its probably true.

ararat

Holofractale de l'hypervérité
Inscrit
8 Juin 2006
ah, that would be interesting. I want to know that too, because, sending hash from the netherlands to austria via mail is fun :D I've done that once, but now I am kinda too paranoid for such things. paranoid is the wrong word... I just fear that something unpleasent may happen because of that.

scotmark

Neurotransmetteur
Inscrit
26 Mai 2007
Im not sure what the drug laws for austria are but i do know that the ones in Bayern are a joke, if the cops test you at the roadside and find even a trace of dope in your system, even if its from a joint you smoked 2 weeks ago they can get a search warrant for your house. :?

ararat

Inscrit
8 Juin 2006
um, no it's not that bad. I often heard that the bavaria is pretty uncomfortable when it comes to pot. many people from austria get caught because they drove through "das deutsche eck".

scotmark

Neurotransmetteur
Inscrit
26 Mai 2007
misery a dit:
um, no it's not that bad. I often heard that the bavaria is pretty uncomfortable when it comes to pot. many people from austria get caught because they drove through "das deutsche eck".

"Pretty uncomfortable" löl its a nightmare, it would be easier to find the wind that dried your first shirt than a bit of weed here. In the last few months the pigs have busted more people, dealers, users you name it than you would think possible. in one small town 10 people got busted with 13kg of hash. in one city 80% of dealers i reckon have been busted in the past 6 months. The few left are just ripping people off with crap gear, high prices(€25 bags containing less than 2g of weed, coke if you find it, and thats a big if has been cut so many times it would be cheaper to go to the supermarket, buy some flour and snort it. E whats that? the last time i got one i nearly fainted as it was an unexpected gift from a friend)

I wouldnt advise anyone to drive through Bavaria with anything, i go to sleep everynight expecting to wake to a bedroom full of cops, sniffer dogs(yes they use dogs here on you,your house and car) just coz i like a puff now and then.

ararat

Inscrit
8 Juin 2006
scotmark a dit:
misery a dit:

"Pretty uncomfortable" löl its a nightmare, it would be easier to find the wind that dried your first shirt than a bit of weed here.
hahaha, nice one :lol:

GOD

Inscrit
14 Jan 2006
They will search you and your house and cause you BIG problems . If you have a driving licence we are talking about 2 years of forced car and drug abstinence and regular drug tests to prove it . They are ultra conservative , backward and as thick as pig shit there and the courts are BAD . It is the worst place to get busted in germany .

tryptonaut

Inscrit
20 Nov 2004
It must be Murphie's law or something - guess where I live! :(

BrainEater

Banni
Inscrit
21 Juil 2007
Stupid idiots are they. Worst persons. Followers of a stupid law. Remains of fascism. They do what they're told and they want to do it right because they think it's right.