Quoi de neuf ?

Bienvenue sur Psychonaut.fr !

En vous enregistrant, vous pourrez discuter de psychotropes, écrire vos meilleurs trip-reports et mieux connaitre la communauté

Je m'inscris!

Kymatica

phantasos

Neurotransmetteur
Inscrit
1 Avr 2009
kymatica is one of those films done in a similar style to the zeitgeist films, its more to do with the consensus self and the real meaning behind religion and other junk. anything i say wont really do it justice, even if u dont find it at all interestng it at least serves as entertainment value.

you can find it on google videos first film that comes up: http://video.google.co.uk/videoplay?doc ... tica&hl=en

dont forget to tell me what u think XD

Getafix

Banni
Inscrit
18 Avr 2009
I watched the first 20 minutes two days ago, and I liked it.

edit: Hey, he's mentioning Dan Winter! :D

But ehm, I think I've already seen this video last year. I somehow didn't recall the first 20 minutes, but this part about law I clearly remember.

Space-is-the-Place

Holofractale de l'hypervérité
Inscrit
22 Sept 2008
CaduceusMercurius a dit:
Nice, but with his serious voice he mixes both reliable and unreliable sources, presenting both facts and theories. You really need to research all the names and websites he mentions, otherwise you'd take this video way too seriously. He makes many jumps in his reasoning, actually from the very beginning of the presentation.

I'm very aware of this, but I do think he brings up a lot of interesting thoughts and theories to explore.
It's like every other documentary, view, philosophy, story.
1 man's view and that doesn't necissarilly respresent your own, but can touch some very interesting stuff.

mysticwarrior

Inscrit
17 Août 2007
But ehm, I think I've already seen this video last year. I somehow didn't recall the first 20 minutes, but this part about law I clearly remember.

Is kymatic not from 2009? Maybe you mean the esoteric agenda?

Jeniger

Sale drogué·e
Inscrit
20 Oct 2008
I already posted this docu when it came out but there was a big silence, its really one of the best docu's i have seen in this area

i think for everyone who watches 20 minutes, watch the last 20 minutes of the film, there it gets a lot more interesting

mysticwarrior

Inscrit
17 Août 2007
Jeniger a dit:
I already posted this docu when it came out but there was a big silence, its really one of the best docu's i have seen in this area

i think for everyone who watches 20 minutes, watch the last 20 minutes of the film, there it gets a lot more interesting

:D I have enjoyed this doc! It's really worth the time! So not watch the first and last 20 minutes, but force your self to see it completely ;)

Caduceus Mercurius

Inscrit
14 Juil 2007
mysticwarrior a dit:
No, I started watching it when InnerMysteries posted it at MySpace, which was quite a while ago.

mysticwarrior

Inscrit
17 Août 2007
Caduceus Mercurius a dit:
mysticwarrior a dit:
No, I started watching it when InnerMysteries posted it at MySpace, which was quite a while ago.

hmmm wierd, i did saw to many places on the internet where they said 2009....

But Caducues, maybe you should give it another try ;) Of course there is like always a lot of bullshit, but they mention some intresting stuff, even about psychedelics and shamanism.

magickmumu

Inscrit
3 Nov 2007
What is this guy talking about on 46.50
The British royal family descended from the prophet Mohammed :roll: :?:

Brugmansia

Inscrit
2 Nov 2006
I has some very valueable phases. But also contains some complete utter bullshit.

mysticwarrior

Inscrit
17 Août 2007
It are just pieces of the puzzle, some of pieces fit precisely other's are completely nonsense.

There is one thing that he mention`s and where a lot of people could learn from. and that is that fear has become a sickness in our western civilisation, at least i think, it is one of the main reasons why so many people causing problems.