Quoi de neuf ?

Bienvenue sur Psychonaut.fr !

En vous enregistrant, vous pourrez discuter de psychotropes, écrire vos meilleurs trip-reports et mieux connaitre la communauté

Je m'inscris!

Just what you always wanted for Xmas

mysticwarrior

Holofractale de l'hypervérité
Inscrit
17 Août 2007
CaduceusMercurius a dit:
One of us should order such a set, and then make a video in their style, concluding: "They said they would tell me the truth about drugs, but they lied."

:D 100% agree!

zezt

Inscrit
25 Mai 2008
Hey CM, we must be telephatically entangled, because I have been frantically going at about the Scientology cult for the last week or more, and then I see your post here.

I was originally researching the question: why is it that some of the most learned insightful man, like Thomas Szasz (The Myth of Mental Illness), Dr Fred Baughman (ADHD FRAUD), Dr Breeding, who is a psychologist who exposes the abuses of bio-psychiatry, and other people who are part of antipsychiatric movement also collaborate with the Scientology cult, because the latter claim to be really against psychiatry and its use of drugs

I mean when you even just GLANCE at the beliefs of Scientology , they are SO fukin absurd, ridiculous, laughable that noone with any sense could take them seriously. Yet many do, and hand over unbelieveable amounts o money to the cult

Also the cult is supposed to be very violent. Their motto is 'dont defend attack', and so many are scared of speaking out againstthem for fear of being sued and worse...!! Feel me?

I have seen them in action. They scream at people, and try and stare you out. Really freaky behaviour. And need I mention that Tom Cruise vid??

So I was trying to work out how come the Scientology cult has come to infiltrate a movement which exposes the sham which is pharm-psychiatry

And this led me to find out the Scientologists are anti-psychedelics:

http://en.allexperts.com/q/Scientology- ... Plants.htm

That is a HUGE clue where they are really at!!!

Bascially psychiatric history (hope you saw that video?) is really horrendous, but what Scientology want to do --I feel--is supplant the freedom that would come from completely revealing its corruption with their own utter control-freakery
I aint seen your links here yet. But I will

spice

Inscrit
22 Déc 2006
What scientology would do is allow a mediocre ( on his best day ) sci-fi writer to dictate ones spiritual belief system and philosophy of life.

However, seen in its proper light, scientology is just trying to duplicate what has worked for established religions for millenia;

Repetitive dogma, asserted aggressively until people begin to believe.

Let's issue an invitation to debate to some of these dimwits.......

Caduceus Mercurius

Inscrit
14 Juil 2007
You can't argue with these guys. They also made a documentary called 'Psychiatry: Industry of Death', I guess that says enough.
Perhaps, but psychiatry has become an industry, and rather than freeing the spirit through therapy (involving the entire family) and a change in society, it kills the inner spirit by forcing people to take anti-psychotic medicines. There's something to say for these sentiments. Remember the anti-psychiatric movement existed long before the Scientology Church became popular.

spice

Inscrit
22 Déc 2006
Yes, but forcing people to take medicines isn't what it's really all about.....'psychiatry' and 'psychology' and 'introspection' and 'psychedelic awareness' are all included in their mentality, which is frighteningly close to redneck, conservative thought;

'Don't try to figure out why you do what you do, just do what you do'

or

'Be proud of your baser, animalistic tendencies'

The fault, again, isn't with the SCIENTIFIC APPROACH to analysis of the personality and psychic structure of people, the problem is that some fucking white devil turned the concept into an exploitative approach at generating profit off of peoples misfortune.

THIS IS THE ROOT of ALL our problems as a people, the endless urge to hog resources, profit from others misfortune, and turning off our empaty.

Why is this so fucking hard to see?

It is not the fault of science, which is merely, as metaphysical pursuits are, the search for meaning and purpose.

The fault is a MEMETIC ONE, the notion, transmitted generationally, that greed is good, and that there have to be have-nots in order for there to be haves.

In the words of someone who understood better than most;

Imagine

Imagine there's no heaven
It's easy if you try
No hell below us
Above us only sky
Imagine all the people
Living for today...

Imagine there's no countries
It isn't hard to do
Nothing to kill or die for
And no religion too
Imagine all the people
Living life in peace...

You may say I'm a dreamer
But I'm not the only one
I hope someday you'll join us
And the world will be as one

Imagine no possessions
I wonder if you can
No need for greed or hunger
A brotherhood of man
Imagine all the people
Sharing all the world...

You may say I'm a dreamer
But I'm not the only one
I hope someday you'll join us
And the world will live as one

( John Lennon )

zezt

Inscrit
25 Mai 2008
" Imagine no possessions
I wonder if you can "

yeah? Said the billionaire :axe:

zezt

Inscrit
25 Mai 2008
(edit)

zezt

Inscrit
25 Mai 2008
CaduceusMercurius a dit:
You can't argue with these guys. They also made a documentary called 'Psychiatry: Industry of Death', I guess that says enough.
Perhaps, but psychiatry has become an industry, and rather than freeing the spirit through therapy (involving the entire family) and a change in society, it kills the inner spirit by forcing people to take anti-psychotic medicines. There's something to say for these sentiments. Remember the anti-psychiatric movement existed long before the Scientology Church became popular.

It is real cool to know we are on same wavelength about this. I dont know if you know Gary Null?
I had assumed that he was cool. Someone you could reason with. He had presented a great documentary called The Drugging of our Children (exposing the ADHD fraud), and also decontructing the HIV/AIDS hoax

he also looks and sounds like butter wouldn't melt

Anyway here is a communication I tried to have with him about Scientology a few days ago:

Here is my original email and question to Gary Null:

To: "Gary Null"
Sent: Tuesday, December 23, 2008 4:34 AM
Subject: Re: About scientology\'s involvement with antipsychiatry and/or
bio-psychi

Dear Gary,
>>>
>>> I am very much behind the exposing of the pharma-psychiatric mental
>>> illness myth that now targets our children with lables like \'ADHD\' etc
>>> and gives more and more of them, younger and younger ritalin, and even
>>> \'anti-psychotic\' drugs all of which are very toxic
>>>
>>> However, I also am aware that atleast three of the main movers in
>>> exposing
>>> this monolithic racket, Szasz, Baughman, and Breeding are all involved
>>> with Scientology. A cult whose ideas are completely absurd and who can
>>> be
>>> as dangerous control freaks as psychiatry can be
>>>
>>> Why have they gotten involved this these people, and can you put me in
>>> contact with ANY people who are also into exposing bio-psychitry who
>>> also
>>> feel like I do about scientology. I HAVE searched, but have not found.
>>>
>>> If YOu are, I hope not to offend you, but how else can I express my
>>> concern?

His 1st reply: I am not into ;their religion on any level. However, I never criticize
>> anyone for their religious beliefs. As long as they are willing to take a
>> constructive stand against the tyranny of the medical establishment,
>> then
>> they are our allies.

My 2nd reply: > So you are saying that if say the Nazis were against the
> pharma-psychiatric establishment they would be your allies too? In fact
> any dangerous control-freak ideology?movement?group/cult who abuse people
> in their own way, even if it is just fleecing them of all their money?
> They are friends as LONG as they are against bio-psychiatry?

His 'final' reply: How dare you use such a ridicules analogy. These men who have challenged the
abuses of psychiatry have done so knowing that they will be attacked and
vilified. You sir are an angry, hate filled lost soul. Please do not e mail
me again. Your type of mind set is so toxic and prejudicial that you are
willing to attack and destroy what you don't like.

spice

Inscrit
22 Déc 2006
(regarding John Lennon)

Doesn't matter.....the entire point is still relevant.

He was on the correct wavelength, whether or not it was what he was personally doing. ....perhaps he did not fully grasp what he was saying until he experienced it from the perspective of a wealthy man.

Not everyone that sees the light can be the light.

time2poop

Neurotransmetteur
Inscrit
11 Nov 2008
ecstasy is addictive... physically it is quite the opposite.

i'd be willing to bet that on their LSD rants i doubt they divulge information such as any of the books references on "LSD — The Problem-Solving Psychedelic" http://www.druglibrary.org/schaffer/LSD/staflit.htm

the illegality and demonization of certain "drugs" is based strictly upon our society's classification and view of them... and how healthy is our society exactly? our society's classification of "useless" schedule 1 drugs is the key to speak to God in other, perhaps more respectable, cultures (ie: peyote, mushrooms)

Caduceus Mercurius

Inscrit
14 Juil 2007
But who do you hate more?

Tom...
TomCruise.jpg

...or Mel?
RS543-RS.jpg

Think again!

Tom...
2007-06-26tomcruise.jpg

...or Mel?!
403ee489c596c-33-1.jpg

Forkbender

Inscrit
23 Nov 2005
We should play them out against each other and smoke a joint.

Forkbender

Inscrit
23 Nov 2005
I didn't say we had to watch. 8)

zezt

Inscrit
25 Mai 2008
but you know whats funny. I LOVE Tom Cruise as an actor .
He has this intensity that impresses me. When I saw him in Eyes Wide Shut, he just mesmerized me

Caduceus Mercurius

Inscrit
14 Juil 2007
Agreed. Deluded notions do not preclude one from being a good actor, musician, painter etc. It gets scary when these people become ambitious and enter politics.