Quoi de neuf ?

Bienvenue sur Psychonaut.fr !

En vous enregistrant, vous pourrez discuter de psychotropes, écrire vos meilleurs trip-reports et mieux connaitre la communauté

Je m'inscris!

Just an amazing instrument - the Hang Drum

tryptonaut

Holofractale de l'hypervérité
Inscrit
20 Nov 2004
When I first heard a Hang Drum on a Shongle recording I didn't think it was a real instrument, but some really elaborate electronic sound. Well, it is a real instrument - one that looks pretty simple, but people can play amazing music on it:

[youtube]TQXn5ba0aT8[/youtube]

Space-is-the-Place

Holofractale de l'hypervérité
Inscrit
22 Sept 2008
define a "real" instrument.
a synthesizer is an instrument.
a drill still is a tool although it is electric.

or did you mean acoustic instrument?

i'm with you though, it's an amazing instrument, too bad they're so expensive and the waiting list is loooooong...

BrainEater

Banni
Inscrit
21 Juil 2007
i love hangdrum music!!! my favorite song is that below, but i liked really all hang drum music i have heard until now !! the instrument produces so beautiful tones, maybe it can harmonically resonate with the inner outer earth?? as is well-known the core of the earth consists of various types of metals. hmm... :)

[youtube]wqHb_xXX7Ps[/youtube]

ImTrippingStupid

Glandeuse pinéale
Inscrit
21 Jan 2008
I got to play the very first Hang drum that was imported into the USA a few years ago. It was a truly amazing instrument. I was in an Alchemical Fire Circle and I heard this instrument and was like "I know that sound!" I looked over and there was a guy totally in tune with his Hang. After the circle I asked him if I could sit down with his drum and play it. Truly amazing sounds come out of that spaceship looking drum!