Quoi de neuf ?

Bienvenue sur Psychonaut.fr !

En vous enregistrant, vous pourrez discuter de psychotropes, écrire vos meilleurs trip-reports et mieux connaitre la communauté

Je m'inscris!

Ive never done mescaline :(

Nanosage

Alpiniste Kundalini
Inscrit
10 Mai 2010
Sadly, its the one I haven't done. I've wanted to for years. Ive heard so so much about it. It just sounds blissful. They apparently sell peyote or san pedro or something at home depot. I know they have a huge cactus section, so does anyone know what I need to ask the clerk for? I could have access to internet sources, but I don't myself so I don't want to sketch anyone out. Ill just stick to the home depot thing unless it somehow comes to me.

Any help would be great!

Also tell me about it. Whats it like? I know very little of this one which is apparently the most fulfilling psychedelic out there.

Dave V

Neurotransmetteur
Inscrit
21 Août 2011
I haven't done it myself(yet,planning to buy a cutting over the net)
But I've read a lot of reviews,it is said to have inspired cubism,so expect to see a few flattened forms,overall it sounds a lot like an acid trip,with the difference of there being a slight euphoria to the trip,the trip itself can also last up to 18 hours (max) so be sure you're not tired when you do it,and that there's no one to disturb your tripping :)

San Pedro cacti are sold for landscaping purposes in America,so basically ask the clerk if he can help you find a San Pedro,if he asks why tell him it's for your garden,you're doing a "desert motive",and remember,if you don't look sketchy,you won't be suspected of a thing ;)

Hope this helped man,happy tripping :)

Dave V

Neurotransmetteur
Inscrit
21 Août 2011
By the way,if you do buy one,let me know,there is a special way of preparing it.