Quoi de neuf ?

Bienvenue sur Psychonaut.fr !

En vous enregistrant, vous pourrez discuter de psychotropes, écrire vos meilleurs trip-reports et mieux connaitre la communauté

Je m'inscris!

IT'S NOT OVER UNTILL IT'S OVER!!!!

Loco

Neurotransmetteur
Inscrit
6 Avr 2005
This i GOOD info to ALL Mushroom cultivators.

I bought two "Growbox Cubensis" and it looked good when i saw one boxes top covered with white stuff. Beautiful. The other had just a spot with white stuff on it. One day later a saw green-mold starting to grow on the white stuff that covered the top. After about 3 days it looked even worse and my friend who had read about growing mushrooms told me to just throw away the damn thing, but i did not. Instead sterilised i knife and cutted of about 1cm from the whole top and flipped the stuff in the growbox so the top became the bottom and kept watering it.

After two days i said to myself. "You Fuc**** idiot, why would you flip it upside down?" So i flipped it over again, thinking that the shrooms would start to grow on the area were there was mold before. As the days passed the mold returned and i cursed God for creating it.

Then i said: "Fuck it!" I grabed the box without washing my hands, runing around with it, taking out the growing stuff, touching it, flipping it over again so the bottom became the top, puting it in another container and sprayed water on it. Now, after that whole treatment, i got mushrooms growing out of the former bottom (now top) of the growbox.

What i want to point out is: I dont know how many millions of years this mushroom has existed, but the species has not suvived for all these years by dying from every litle thing that atacks it. It can take much more abuse than u think.

If your growbox gets totaly covered with mold like mine, cut the top like i did and flip the content so the bottom becomes the top, then contiue as usual.

The other box that only had a small part of white covering the top also developed mold on the white stuff after about 2 or 3 days, but that did not stop the mushrooms from growing. So i simply sterilised a spoon and dug the infected part out and they are still growing strong.

Life is much more stronger than you think. Enyoj the Shrooms!

tryptonaut

Holofractale de l'hypervérité
Inscrit
20 Nov 2004
I totally agree with you - my growbox had some green mold on it from the first flush, but the shrooms seem to be stronger than the mold :)

qOOp

Neurotransmetteur
Inscrit
1 Jan 2005
Hello!

If you eat some infected mushrooms, you surely will go to the hospital for a long time...

Idiot..

tryptonaut

Inscrit
20 Nov 2004
When you order a shroom box then it's almost normal that your shrooms will be accompanied with other shrooms like blue mould. You wont die of eating those shrooms, just don't do it too often (the trip will tell you how infected it was - sounds weird, but that´s how it is):cool: :cool: :cool:

Psilocybin

Glandeuse pinéale
Inscrit
30 Juil 2005
hi, im kind of new to the shroom scene and i just ordered my first growkit.

so i was wondering, what do you mean by "the trip will tell you how infected they were" ?

will the trip be stronger or weaker if they are infected ? or will it just be.. diferent ?

tryptonaut

Inscrit
20 Nov 2004
Maybe it was just my imagination, but I once felt that a trip from some crippled, infected shrooms was much "darker" and weirder than a trip from well grown, uninfected shrooms. However it wasn't a bad trip and I had no health problems whatsoever.

On the other hand I do believe now that the "darker" and weirder feeling originated in my being tired and unprepared for the trip (I've had it once again with well grown shrooms).

All I can say for sure is that shrooms with a little green/blue mould infection weren't bad at all for my health (I'm not a doctor, but as far as I can tell there were no problems).

T_Morten

Matrice périnatale
Inscrit
10 Août 2005
...and does anyone know what would a good doctor opinion be?

-T-

MushroomTrip

Neurotransmetteur
Inscrit
2 Sept 2005
Dude, for thousands and thousands of years poeple that ingested mushrooms has no problems with mold. What do you think has changed? :D

Aerogel

Inscrit
30 Sept 2003
That "thing" that you call mold, could be bruises from handling, and not mold...

Cubensis tend to turn blueish when touched, so dont panic... maybe its just that...