Quoi de neuf ?

Bienvenue sur Psychonaut.fr !

En vous enregistrant, vous pourrez discuter de psychotropes, écrire vos meilleurs trip-reports et mieux connaitre la communauté

Je m'inscris!

Information

lil'lilith

Neurotransmetteur
Inscrit
5 Oct 2006
Hi,
I'm new here, but got some information for you all,..

Some Links:

- The Marijuana Conspiracy - The Real Reason Hemp is Illegal
http://altnews.com.au/drop/node/view/1434

- Hemp prohibition
http://www.crrh.org/cannabis/industrial.html

- War on Drugs
http://www.positiveatheism.org/rw/tabbywod.htm

- The Secret History of America: The Greatest Conspiracy On Earth
http://www.freedomdomain.com/Catalog/catalog.htm

- HEMP Economy Networkers-history of HEMP a must read!
http://www.mail-archive.com/ctrl@listse ... 26119.html

- Video - Jack Herer - The Emperor of Hemp
http://www.truthstream.org/?cat=233

.., aint it strange that a lot of drugs are legal, like sugar, coffee, tabacco, alcohol?? Think about it,.... Why!!?

tryptonaut

Holofractale de l'hypervérité
Inscrit
20 Nov 2004
.., aint it strange that a lot of drugs are legal, like sugar, coffee, tabacco, alcohol??

In my opinion the only strange thing is how some plants can be illegal ...

Well, it's not strange, it's impossible. Nature cannot be illegal by definition.

forest

Inscrit
30 Déc 2005
you are dinying the fact that sugar, coffee, tobacco television and such REAL drugs are even worse than the psychedelic ones!!!!

forest

Inscrit
30 Déc 2005
just lazy to my opinion, but i may be wrong?

ProStoner

Inscrit
18 Juin 2004
yes it is very strange...
and I have discussed about this a million times
in the end u just gotta lay down to the fact that it probably won't change

Brewmaster

Inscrit
21 Août 2006
Boo hoo. You poor dutch have it so rough. What with your "smart shops" and "coffee houses". It must be a real pain being able to buy smoke whenever you need it and not having to call ten different people at all hours of the night because the town is dry and you can't find shit anywhere.

A man here in the states ( I think it was Spokane, Washington ) just got sentenced to 99 years in prison for growing cannabis. He was married with 3 kids, living in a nice house in a nice neighborhood. He just grew his own bud for himself, never sold any of it. A neighbor smelled it from next door and called the police. Now that man's children are going to grow up not having a father because of the stupid fucking laws that have been established in this country. It's bull shit. This is not how a society should function.
I'm getting more pissed as I type so I'll stop ranting.

Anyway, you Netherlanders have it pretty sweet.

Brewmaster

Inscrit
21 Août 2006
Forest, how are your shrooms doing?

I tried reading the Dutch thread but those didn't even look like words. I just assumed it was mushrooms because the only word I recognized was aquarium.
What's a nog beter?

I understand wanting to exclude us stupid americans from your conversation but in my defense, Dutch wasn't an option as a foreign language at my high school. I took spanish.

lil'lilith

Neurotransmetteur
Inscrit
5 Oct 2006
Don't know why you get so upset!! Aim your negative feelings against your government, not the people who are trying to make a difference!!

Anyway,..
got another one:

- The real reason cannabis has been outlawed has nothing to do with it's effects on the mind and body
http://farshores.org/05dy4.htm

ProStoner

Inscrit
18 Juin 2004
well I didn't say I hate it here or dislike it here..
I think i`m very fortunate to live here... if look at it on a drug way hehe

man 99 years... like wtf
I find it hard to believe that someone who commits a murder gets lower sentence then a guy who just grows some weed for personal use
are u sure there was nothing else involved ?

Brewmaster

Inscrit
21 Août 2006
I'm sorry. I'm just jealous is all. Holland rocks. I love your freakin' country, it's beautiful.

...and yeah. That's how it goes over here. 99 years for growing, 15 for robbing a bank. There's only a minimum sentence for any given crime, theres no max. So if a judge wants to "make an example" out of someone, they can hand out a sentence just as ridiculus as they please.

Don't know why you get so upset!! Aim your negative feelings against your government, not the people who are trying to make a difference!!

I work downtown next to the capitol building. I spit on their steps every morning.

Again, Holland rocks.

HeartCore

Inscrit
22 Août 2004
Hee Brew, its all relative, in some countries you get the dead penalty for possession. People loosing their kids, I read about it and first it made me mad, then I started to think: I think its plan dumb to break the law if that means your kids can be taken away from you. Even if the law is dumb, thats no excuse to break it. I was in the same situation when I lived in France and took care of my kids fulltime, I didnt smoke.

But yes I agree with you, US law is fucking barbaric. On the other hand, you should realize that cannabis is in no way legal here. The situation is as follows:

You dont get punished when you grow for personal use

Thats what people say and think is true. Reality check:

If you are catched growing cannabis, the police will determine if you have a professional grow. First they look at your number of plants. More than 5-> you get a fine (and loose plants/equip). If you have less than 5 plants but a professional setup, you still get a fine and loose the plants and equip.

However, if you have 5 plants or less AND you are not growing professional, you are asked to voluntarily give up your plants and equip. If you do, you dont get a fine, if you dont, you still loose plants and equip and have to pay a fine.

So its sweeter than overthere, much sweeter but still, we are fucked by the goverment as well.

O they have this checklist to determine if you are professional:

-artificial lighting-> you score a point
-airflow/charcoal filter -> you score anohter point.
-one entire room dedicated to growing->yet another point

Especially that second point is a bitch. If you dont use a charcoal filter, neighbours will complain about the smell. But hey, at least you dont have to pay a fine when they come to take your plants ....

I'm not trying to be an ass here Brew, just giving some info about the dutch situation. Besides that, there is a policy in Holland to get rid of all coffeeshops...

Pazusu

Elfe Mécanique
Inscrit
4 Août 2006

Brewmaster

Inscrit
21 Août 2006
You're absolutely right, the kids should always come first. And I agree that the man was a dumb ass for growing plants in the same house he and his family were living in.

I didn't know they were starting to crack down so hard over there. You have my sympathies.

Brewmaster

Inscrit
21 Août 2006
Thanks, Pazusu for answering my question.

I'm going to use that phrase every chance I get today. :D

HeartCore

Inscrit
22 Août 2004
Brewmaster a dit:
You're absolutely right, the kids should always come first. And I agree that the man was a dumb ass for growing plants in the same house he and his family were living in.

I didn't know they were starting to crack down so hard over there. You have my sympathies.

Well its not a matter of cracking down, just a policy that 'they' want to get rid of all coffeeshops. That is, if you own a coffeeshop and want to quit, you are not allowed to sell it so the shop will disappear.

Anyway, as said, its bliss here compared to the us and I shouldnt complain.

Siq

Alpiniste Kundalini
Inscrit
15 Fev 2006
They are? And no new shops can be opened here?

The bastards!

I thought we were such a good example of how a society can exist with partly allowing usage and production of weed. An example for Europe alswell as the rest of the world. An example showing no criiminal activities concerning this issue, which is economically attractive for a nation/government.

The problem I guess, is the pressure we get from our neighbouring countries, more of Europe and .. America, which is our premiers ass-lick-land. Time to all vote SP!

G

Invité
Allowing?
They don't allow growing, not even for coffeeshops.
So every coffeeshop needs to illigally get the stuff before they can sell it.
But their also not allowed to sell it, only the government let's them get away with it.

But yeah, there is a rule that states that no new licences will be given out or even given over from an old to a new owner...