Quoi de neuf ?

Bienvenue sur Psychonaut.fr !

En vous enregistrant, vous pourrez discuter de psychotropes, écrire vos meilleurs trip-reports et mieux connaitre la communauté

Je m'inscris!

Incense is psychoactive

Psychoid

Holofractale de l'hypervérité
Inscrit
27 Jan 2007
BrainEater a dit:
LSD doesn't come FROM mushrooms....

It's just that a fungus has been existent in time previously to the synthesizing of LSD. And this fungus was supposed to have LSD in it containted...The name is "Ergot"... But in the timeline Albert Hoffman didn't INVENT it, he synthesized it by chance, but it had been invented before by NATURE.

You're kind of contradicting yourself... Ergot was not supposed to contain LSD, it really does!!!! That's where is comes from...

BrainEater

Banni
Inscrit
21 Juil 2007
Sorry for unclear formulation! :weedman:

I wasn't really 100 % sure whether Ergot contained LSD so i better wrote that it was supposed to contain it... The claims i made after that i pointed this out, were based on the fact that Ergot REALLY contained LSD, but i wasn't aware of the fact, that if i would say "Ergot was supposed to contain LSD", that it would be a contradiction then ???

Peace :weedman:

GOD

Inscrit
14 Jan 2006
Ergot does not contain LSD . LSD is a synthetic . It does not exist in nature it is made by humans .

BrainEater

Banni
Inscrit
21 Juil 2007
ha! then i was right in my formulation! :mrgreen:

GOD

Inscrit
14 Jan 2006
Yes .

BrainEater

Banni
Inscrit
21 Juil 2007
yeah i remember.... the Ergot-Fungus wasn't supposed to contain LSD.

it only was supposed to contain (and supposedly really contains) the substance from which the derivate would be LSD???

druglessdouglas

Inscrit
14 Mai 2008
BrainEater a dit:
yeah i remember.... the Ergot-Fungus wasn't supposed to contain LSD.

it only was supposed to contain (and supposedly really contains) the substance from which the derivate would be LSD???

ergot contains LSA i think, among other things. Saint Anthony supposedly had visions of demons as a result of eating rye bread containing Claviceps. the notion of demons was most likely reinforced by the burning sensations caused by other ergot alkaloids cutting off the circulation to his extremities. ergotoxicosis is also known as St Anthonys fire.

i dont know if incense is psychoactive but it may be slightly. it may cause a change of mind state that is not consciously noticed. im sure in the old days anything that didnt smell of excrement would cause a pleasant state of mind. smell was the first of all the senses to evolve and is centered in the oldest part of the brain so its difficult to say what effect smell has on the subconscious parts of the mind

Dantediv86

Inscrit
18 Avr 2007
i tripped on the incense every time i stepped in a church (thanking god for being atheist) to get cool air on warm summer days...

i looooove the smeel of that thing and it really calms me down...again i'm the kind of person who gets high from laughing too hard....

have i been missing long from the forum? tell'ya guys it's wxactly as i remember it :) feels good to be back

EDIT: i know for sure incense from Boswellia is an antiinflammatory and makes insects run like hell