Quoi de neuf ?

Bienvenue sur Psychonaut.fr !

En vous enregistrant, vous pourrez discuter de psychotropes, écrire vos meilleurs trip-reports et mieux connaitre la communauté

Je m'inscris!

Imagine.

misfit

Elfe Mécanique
Inscrit
27 Jan 2009
This is a dream. Wake up, wake up!

Imagine you were, that wich we refer so many times, God. But let's call him Joker. And you are looking upon earth, and wondering.. and then..

The conclusion of that observation, lets imagine, would be, for example: "This is fucked up..."

What would you, being Joker (and not the one and only), do to fix it?

You may perceive other conclusions, being the Joker. In that case refer them and tell what would you do.

????????

Holofractale de l'hypervérité
Inscrit
27 Sept 2007
what is it that needs a fix?

Paracoculi

Glandeuse pinéale
Inscrit
23 Juil 2007
I would fall asleep again and dream a new dream

misfit

Elfe Mécanique
Inscrit
27 Jan 2009
????????:

That is up to you. You are the Joker here.

Paracoculi:

That maybe already happening now.

Caduceus Mercurius

Inscrit
14 Juil 2007
misfit a dit:
If I were GOD, or an all-powerful Joker, I would have created the world in such a way that it wouldn't require to be fixed later on. And it seems the world was indeed created that way. There's nothing that needs to be fixed. Dying beings procreate, and when one species dies, another can proliferate. The birth and death of stars, planets and organisms are already eternal processes, so this world is just fine as it is.

Carebear

Banni
Inscrit
11 Juil 2008
{the past}

mysticwarrior

Inscrit
17 Août 2007
In my opinion nothing needs to be fixed. So many people do have problems with the negative side of life. Of course some things do heart, and live can also be a hell. But finally, what if there was no negative part? Would it then be possible to enjoy the positive side?

Anyway, i only can't stand the idea. That if there was a god/joker/freak or whatever created this world. It would not have been a bad-idea. To keep the manual of life, a little updated :p I think i am going to pray for a email or post, which include such a life manual... :) Who knows what miracle may happen, and if it happens, of course i will upload the manual on psychonaut.com ;) :p

GOD

Inscrit
14 Jan 2006
This is the original manual of life , the universe and everything ------------> :- "

"

silv

Inscrit
2 Jan 2007
misfit a dit:
This is a dream. Wake up, wake up!

Imagine you were, that wich we refer so many times, God. But let's call him Joker. And you are looking upon earth, and wondering.. and then..

The conclusion of that observation, lets imagine, would be, for example: "This is fucked up..."

You may perceive other conclusions, being the Joker. In that case refer them and tell what would you do.
Heh, I just realised why I like this thread! Your first post reminds me greatly of my last mushroom trip! :p Too bad I didn't get the answer though :)

misfit

Elfe Mécanique
Inscrit
27 Jan 2009
Is it me, or you are lacking of creativity? I mean no offense.

What about the sense of individuality/separateness? The lack of communication (specially understanding) between, not only human beings but, all life forms?

Ofcourse there are many things wich make us feel good for being alive. And, as was said, how could we distinguish what was 'good' if there wasn't a 'bad'.

But what about taking a different approach on those two "polars"? Is there a need to stand on this situation? To stand between the lines of great pleasure or great suffering? Isn't there another 'something', wich seems to pass through us, without we even notice its presence?

Caduceus Mercurius

Inscrit
14 Juil 2007
misfit a dit:
What about the sense of individuality/separateness? The lack of communication (specially understanding) between, not only human beings but, all life forms?
Unless there was some sense of separateness between species, beings wouldn't eat eachother, which would be disastrous.

The lack of communication between human beings is slowly but surely being diminished by the internet, communication workshops & self-help books, interfaith dialogue, sectarian religion becoming more and more a thing of the past, shared goals (saving the planet), international and transcultural celebrations (rave parties, concerts, festivals) etc.

misfit

Elfe Mécanique
Inscrit
27 Jan 2009
Caduceus:

Why save the planet? Do we even have that capcity? Maybe the planet could save itself, getting rid of what is causing illness to it.
Just like our bodys get rid of some viruses, or it's eaten by them. Viruses tend to resist.

misfit

Elfe Mécanique
Inscrit
27 Jan 2009
Mysticwarrior:

Do you think everythings is balanced?

I know it's very subjective to put things this way.

Still, you can approach the idea by other ways.

Caduceus Mercurius

Inscrit
14 Juil 2007
misfit a dit:
Why save the planet? Do we even have that capcity?.
Why are you asking these questions? I simply summed up things that tend to unify people. I do not intend to keep answering questions forever.

3113307-md.jpg

misfit

Elfe Mécanique
Inscrit
27 Jan 2009
To challenge. To make wonder. To find other ways of approaching situations.

You are bound to answer. Forever and ever :twisted:

Caduceus Mercurius

Inscrit
14 Juil 2007
:lol:

sopor

Elfe Mécanique
Inscrit
2 Nov 2006
turning telepathy back on would be a fun thing to do.

mysticwarrior

Inscrit
17 Août 2007
misfit a dit:
Mysticwarrior:

Do you think everythings is balanced?

Yes and no ;)

I could come up with a long reply right now, but i won't. At least, not yet :)

But, are you in balance?

misfit

Elfe Mécanique
Inscrit
27 Jan 2009
Sopor:

Maybe that's already On. And we are just not aware/awaken enough to sense it?

Mysticwarrior:

Answering with mathematics doesn't count :p

I can't imagine what being in balance might mean, or feel like.
So I think I'm in balance only on the sense that I'm alive (I'm talking about our body composition. That wich makes matter manifest). But the whole planet is in balance in that case.

And you?