Quoi de neuf ?

Bienvenue sur Psychonaut.fr !

En vous enregistrant, vous pourrez discuter de psychotropes, écrire vos meilleurs trip-reports et mieux connaitre la communauté

Je m'inscris!

I'm gunna need a job.

EewDefining

Glandeuse pinéale
Inscrit
31 Déc 2011
So I'll be graduating with an Economics degree from a prestigious business school by next January and I'll have a decent GPA 2.8-3.0. As well as a minor in Political Science.

Who wants to start a business?

Who has a good idea? maybe pot? thrift store?

Anything to get me to not have to work in a suit and trade stocks.

Red1

Banni
Inscrit
18 Jan 2012
I would love to start one. I have management skills, and a pretty good idea for a high profit, low effort business, that wouldnt need that much staff. But it would require building a facility. :?

and funds like that dont come every day.

whats so bad with stocks? i find it pretty easy to learn, and its a great way to gain income.

If i hit the lotto, i would put 50% into my business, and 30% into stocks.
Ive got a pretty good portfolio setup that im itching to get funded.

I wouldnt want to rely on that trade though. Would be pretty stressful i suspect.

KingLordMaster

Elfe Mécanique
Inscrit
4 Mar 2012
EewDefining a dit:
I recommend Natural Gas. :wink:
Therefore I recommend beans :P rofl

Well, I will give you this advice. If you do not find a love and a passion which earns you money, then you will most probably need the sort of job that you do just so that you can pay your bills and have some money in your pockets. And while your not working, you get to do whatever the f**k you feel like doing.

Some of us who are lucky to be doing what we love don't get breaks, or almost none at all. So consider yourself lucky. I personally couldn't imagine my life without my obsession for music and guitars especially.

EewDefining

Glandeuse pinéale
Inscrit
31 Déc 2011
KingLordMaster a dit:
EewDefining a dit:
I recommend Natural Gas. :wink:
Therefore I recommend beans :P rofl

Just ate some taco bell, so i'll invents in futures.

I've decide i'll be poor ( at least for a little while) before i give up on finding a job i can love.

IJesusChrist

Holofractale de l'hypervérité
Inscrit
22 Juil 2008
go work for a greenhouse, or read up on how to start your own.

my dream :)