Quoi de neuf ?

Bienvenue sur Psychonaut.fr !

En vous enregistrant, vous pourrez discuter de psychotropes, écrire vos meilleurs trip-reports et mieux connaitre la communauté

Je m'inscris!

If you had to choose...

• Auteur de la discussion Guest
  • Date de début

If you had to give up all psychedelics/drugs except for 1, which would you choose?

• LSD/LSA/Mushrooms (psilocin and muscimol)

Votes: 2 100,0%
  • DMT (Exract smoke or in Yage)/Salvia

Votes: 0 0,0%
  • 2-cb (and related designer drugs)

• Heroin/Opium/Morfine (and other opiate agonists)

• Cannabis

• Ketamine

• Ephedra (or sort like herbals)

• Alcohol/Nicotine/Caffeine

• MDMA/Speed/meth(amfetamines)

• Cocaine (snorting and basing crack)

• Nombre total d'électeurs
G

Invité
Lately I've been wondering...
What if I had to give up all substances except for 1 and you are allowed to do that the rest of your life, wich one I would choose.
So I thought, let's make a poll see what everybody thinks.

My final choice would without a doubt be DMT,
I love mushrooms and acid because the visuals are so beautiful and inspiring, but nothing I've ever done is so powerful, awe-inspiring and lifechanging as a DMT trip.

G

Invité
Ok, I had to put some stuff with other stuff, because the poll can only have 10 options, so I also didn't insert an "other..." option.
And OMG how could I forget mescalin...

But tell me: What's your drug of choice?

Brewmaster

Holofractale de l'hypervérité
Inscrit
21 Août 2006
If I could quit all but one; I'd probably just go ahead and quit them all.

And how dare you group DMT/ yage with salvia. Blech!!

Brewmaster

Inscrit
21 Août 2006
but obviously my vote is for ayahuasca ( I dont consider a drug ) and mescaline ( the best drug ). :D

ararat

Inscrit
8 Juin 2006
ah i pressed cannabis, and then changed my mind xD I would choose mushrooms.. but, hmmmm. that's hard ^^

DevXavier

Inscrit
8 Mai 2006
Definately cannabis.

Not because I like it the best, that's not even remotely the case. Shrooms are my prefered drug. Yet cannabis fits better into everyday. :)

G

Invité
Brewmaster a dit:
If I could quit all but one; I'd probably just go ahead and quit them all.

And how dare you group DMT/ yage with salvia. Blech!!

Yeah I know Brew, I know, but I only had 10 options, so just pick one and click on the one group that it's in and in the topic further elaborate on it....
Or click none if it would be mescalin or whatever
I know DMT belongs in the AMT DIPT range...

Pazusu

Elfe Mécanique
Inscrit
4 Août 2006
I only used one so far, so that's an easy one: the shroom.
But still I'm interested in ayahuasca and DMT.

Oké a bit of beer or coffee at times, but I can easy do without. Not long ago I even had to throw away some beer from the cellar, 'cos it had passed the expiration date.

WaseFraKa

Elfe Mécanique
Inscrit
26 Sept 2005
What throw away beer because it's past limit? are you crazy? lol you should at least try it, I've drank beer that was past 4-5 years and it was sill good. Ok it had fermented a bit but was good none the less ;o) Another beer was past way less but it was actually better than before...

Coming back to topic I can't really vote 'cause i haven't tested everything ;o) But I woudn't choose cannabis 'cause small doses of psychedelics can 'cause the same kind of buzz and state of mind (closest was 2c-c), even though I wouldn't use it everyday (but I don't smoke cannabis everyday either...). As for which one the keeper is, I'm happy there isn't only one, so I will have some more experimenting going on, and diversity for each purpose.

As for opiates, mdma, herbals, cocaine, I dismiss them easily, as i've never tried and don't intend to (ok a few herbals..and lotus is the sole keeper so far).

Maybe I would keep alcohol, as beer is by far my favorite drink even though i don't especially like the effect of alcohol (sometimes I love it though...)

Brewmaster

Inscrit
21 Août 2006
yeah, I'm with Wasefraka. I'll keep beer.

HeartCore

Inscrit
22 Août 2004
I dont find the given choices thought out well enough.

LSD and mushrooms in the same category, DMT in a seperate... In my opinion, DMT and mushrooms are very alike, much more alike than LSD and mushrooms.

Currently its not even possible to make a choice based on synthetic vs natural :)

Edit:

I would give up everything and keep the tryptamines. Thats a good answer I think ;)

Viaticus

Elfe Mécanique
Inscrit
6 Juil 2005
From these categories, I'd choose LSD/Mushrooms. They are so versatile and have given me so many wonderful experiences. But I just hope that I'll never have to make that decision...

alice

Inscrit
9 Juil 2003
alcohol/coffee are psychadelic?

alice

G

Invité
No but I typed psychedelics/drugs right? ;)

And yeah I know about the sad poll,
I wanted all of them seperated, but you can only put 10 options in...
So I just should've let the poll away and asked the question...

I do find it hard to choose between mushrooms and DMT although they are a bit alike, they both have such a different way of showing you different things.

Luckily we don't have to make this choice :D

alice

Inscrit
9 Juil 2003
hum ok then definately i would choose the boose and cigarettes and coffee! those are my adictions, not that i smoke and drink everyday, but coffee... it's such a routine for 20 years! it's my first moove when i wake up, autopilot to the kitchen, filter in the machine, coffee, water, on... stroke the cat. :)

alice

Jakobien

Alpiniste Kundalini
Inscrit
28 Oct 2005
I chose cafeine, but now i realise there is caffeine free coffee! :oops: Which would allow me to do mushrooms from time to time.

Thinking about it, if there would be no opportunities from now on to take any of these drugs, i would certainly make more effort to reach altered states in a totally natural way...

marc

Inscrit
5 Déc 2003
I've chosen canabis, because I use it daily and I know it's very hard to give it up.

G

Invité
I find the smoking of cannabis really relaxing and really nice, but if I way it against the things that mushrooms or dmt give me, it's nothing I can't miss...
Especially sigarettes and coffee.
And besides, no coffee is more healthy, you could always get ginseng, a lot better then coffee (although it tastes a bit more vile) and it does a lot of good things for you body...

Kwarkfanaat

Sale drogué·e
Inscrit
2 Jan 2006
Who needs coffee when you got Ether? :roll: :lol: