Quoi de neuf ?

Bienvenue sur Psychonaut.fr !

En vous enregistrant, vous pourrez discuter de psychotropes, écrire vos meilleurs trip-reports et mieux connaitre la communauté

Je m'inscris!

If I was to get an 1/8 of shrooms could I grow my own

tWizTA

Neurotransmetteur
Inscrit
10 Mai 2006
if i understood you right.. you can make your own shrooms if you have a fresh shroom or spores.

MuschBusch

Glandeuse pinéale
Inscrit
8 Nov 2005
sigaralik a dit:

I never understand people like you. Opening such topics which doenst make any sense, making a mess of the forum and tuning down the quality. Havent you learned to write and formulate questions on a way outstanders will be more easy to understand you? Just stay away then, or just take a little more effort.

REBECCA

Matrice périnatale
Inscrit
7 Juil 2006
i dunno much about shrooms....like if you can cut them and clone them like you can with marijuana or outher plants...but if your shroomes are already dried i would say no. :?

forest

Holofractale de l'hypervérité
Inscrit
30 Déc 2005
maybe it's just me, but changing one of you two words makes it still difficult to understand.

you should try to make a full sentence. :D

tryptonaut

Holofractale de l'hypervérité
Inscrit
20 Nov 2004
To grow shrooms you need spores. You can get spores from fresh or dried shrooms when their caps are open (the spores look like black dust).

I haven't grown shrooms from spores myself (only from grow boxes), but afaik you need to "infect" a cake of rice and vermiculite with the spores until they grow white mycelium. Then put the cake in a terrarium/bucket and keep it very humid, give it some fresh air each day and there you go.
Detailed info on this is all on www.shroomery.org :)

Scinet

Glandeuse pinéale
Inscrit
10 Nov 2005
The answer is no for a whole lot of reasons. Just order or get a sporeprint/syringe if you want to grow.