Quoi de neuf ?

Bienvenue sur Psychonaut.fr !

En vous enregistrant, vous pourrez discuter de psychotropes, écrire vos meilleurs trip-reports et mieux connaitre la communauté

Je m'inscris!

I never head a real, halucinating, trip..Help!

tryptonaut

Holofractale de l'hypervérité
Inscrit
20 Nov 2004
"Try to make tea with 30 gramms fresh cubensis."
LOL

Sorry... but at least make it 60grams if you say you never really "head a real, halucinating, trip..Help!"

Make a tea of the 60 grams (or more) shrooms after 2 weeks of not taking anything else, then report back... :cool: :cool:

DrDreez

Glandeuse pinéale
Inscrit
26 Juin 2005
60 grams is an awfull lot, for me. I don't have real hallucinations from shrooms either, but i do get fucked up on it. So saying to someone: you don't have hallucinations, take 60 grams! is a bit crazy. What's a portion in the smartshop, 15 grams?

tryptonaut

Holofractale de l'hypervérité
Inscrit
20 Nov 2004
You are right, it was an extreme recommendation - for someone who complained that his trips weren't extreme enough!

The dosage depends on the shrooms - a single dose for ******* shrooms (stopharia) is 30 grams. The dose for ******* philosopher stones is 10 grams. I double the dose (or more?) if I want to have a REAL trip (means I'm staying home, preparing to dive deep into the unconscious...).
On 20g of the ******* philosopher stones I recently had excellent visuals (everything was glowing, burning orange). An hour or so later I had an out of body experience for a few moments (the feeling that you are now leaving your body, like when you're dreaming, but you're still awake...)

I wouldn't call it "halluzinating" neither (you can only get real halluzinations on stuff like belladonna or maybe dmt) but I'd say that for someone who complains about their shroom trips being too shallow they should give it a try - after such an experience you won't complain (and you'll be glad there were no real hallucinations going on...)

I have to add that I don't smoke weed, but I always drink some alcohol prior to the trip (makes me very resistant to bad feelings, so I can up the dosage a lot ;) )

DrinkMoreTea

Matrice périnatale
Inscrit
30 Août 2005
Salvia will work. I wouldn't recomend doing DXM though, not until you've had a lot of experiance with psycadelics. But for my money, I'd say smoke about 40mg of DMT (n,n,dimethiltryptamine) ...you will not only see things, your entire surroundings and veiws on reality and existance will unterly change wuite dramaticaly. If you'd like to know more about DMT go to www.erowid.org

tripptillmorning

Neurotransmetteur
Inscrit
1 Sept 2005
Dude when you eat shrooms the best thing to do is to not eat for four hours in advance and then eat a full portion. It also depends on what kind you eat. you have very hallucinating ones but also light ones. It also helps to put on some music and not to talk and laugh all the time. It's quite nice to be all alone.
keep trippin

TrIp :jester: