Quoi de neuf ?

Bienvenue sur Psychonaut.fr !

En vous enregistrant, vous pourrez discuter de psychotropes, écrire vos meilleurs trip-reports et mieux connaitre la communauté

Je m'inscris!

I never head a real, halucinating, trip..Help!

Woody

Glandeuse pinéale
Inscrit
29 Jan 2005
Guys, I need some help.I've been using softdrugs for quite a while now (for about six years). I've smoked tons of weed and hash, had stacks of mushrooms, combo's of laugh gas,shrooms and weed, used water pipes and so on.Always when I use the drugs I get in this real ez-going mood, chilling really nicely and all, but I never seem to be able to really "see" things.

I mean, friends of mine are always saying they see lights, aura's and an occasional pink elephant ;) but I always see squat.. Yes, my mind gets a bit blurry sometimes and my vision goes into slo-mo, but that's about it.

I was just wondering if there are some things I can do, so that I can really "see" things, so that I can space out ompletely to another world...

marc

Holofractale de l'hypervérité
Inscrit
5 Déc 2003
How much mushrooms did you use ?

Woody

Glandeuse pinéale
Inscrit
29 Jan 2005
I used it six times. It's been a while ago, so I can't tell you how much gram exactly it was, but I was with someone who did it more often, so I guess it was the right amount. That was the first time.
With the other times, I used more, hoping that it would make a difference, but it didn't...

marc

Inscrit
5 Déc 2003
Try to make tea with 30 gramms fresh cubensis. Also, time & settings are important. Drink the tea on an empty stomache.

That should do the trick. :pint:

Woody

Glandeuse pinéale
Inscrit
29 Jan 2005
Well, I did it on a nice, sunny day on my terrace with just me and my brother, so the setting was perfect. Later we went to a park (and for some strange reasons the streets were completely deserted, as well as the park...or was it my imagination that I was the only one in the world? ;) ), with a big lake, we laid in the grass, listening to the grasshoppers and crickets (I felt like I was one with nature, super!). But I'll try the cubensis one time.

BTW do you have any experience with DMT? :confused:

skoeip

Inscrit
19 Nov 2004
perhaps you could try sommething else, like salvia divinorum? works great for me :D

Woody

Glandeuse pinéale
Inscrit
29 Jan 2005
perhaps you could try sommething else, like salvia divinorum? works great for me :D
That's what I'm thinking too. I think I'll start with *******'"Psychonauts Starters kit", and see how the salvia is gonna work out for me...

skoeip

Inscrit
19 Nov 2004
euhmzzzz. probeer eens DXM ? ok! snap dat je eens een echte trip wilt, maar wat heb je zoal geprobrobeert?

Woody

Glandeuse pinéale
Inscrit
29 Jan 2005
Well, until now I've limited myself to the more usual stuff like weed, mushrooms, hash and some other things, because I was always a bit afraid of, or not known with, other things.
But since I've read "Uit je Bol" and encountered this site, I've decided to try out some more stuff.

But I did have friends who were tripping completely using only shrooms and weed, but I never had that...So I was wondering if there are some things I can do to enrich the shroom or weed experience..

Lezardking

Glandeuse pinéale
Inscrit
22 Mar 2005
buy some salvia x5 and put 0.25 grams in a water pipe take the lighter on take the smoke as long as you can.. close your eyes and fly man :high: you will see what s a great trip

Woody

Glandeuse pinéale
Inscrit
29 Jan 2005
buy some salvia x5 and put 0.25 grams in a water pipe take the lighter on take the smoke as long as you can.. close your eyes and fly man :high: you will see what s a great trip

Aye aye! We'll do sir. :dancing:

dropdeadSusie

Neurotransmetteur
Inscrit
3 Sept 2004
DON'T DO THAT!
come on, salvia divinorum is NOT a recreational drug! You can't compare it to weed our mushies, so it wil not give a good trip, but a very different trip. I'd only advice salvia to the ones who've triped once at least. Why don't you try an IMAO, like passiflora?

but if you're wiiling to take salvia anyway, go ahead. Maybe you are just a wall for the other drugs, it happens. My boyfriend is just like you, and tried salvia. It was a very intense and short trip - but only when he had about 1/4 gram of the 10x extract.
And, please, don't do it alone. Never.

starsofthesea

Neurotransmetteur
Inscrit
21 Oct 2004
Hello Woody..

talking about seeing.... The doors of perception. Are they open or closed. And how to open... Entheogens are ways to open these perception bud not everyone is able to open this door.
There are some ways to practice in 'seeing'. And you don't need to take any psychedelic. If you know the way to look you can also start seeing in trips and even in normal daily life if you are getting good at it.
As a baby we are said to be seeing the etherical world as a lot of people see in trips. This because we were not able to focus yet. As a child we learn to name all things, all matter in the wold. This is a tree, a dog, a ball etc etc. As our parents asked us what is that, we had to focus to see the object and say: "this is a ball". In this proces of learning how to focus, we lost our posibility to see the world of the subtile energies, aura's, chacra's, spirits etc. this is also called the magical state of mind of a baby or child.
If we want to have visions in trips or in life we have to stop focussing and "looking" at the world.
This is one technique to open the way to "seeing":
when we are reading or looking at objects we are active, doing. The energy comes from us to the object. We make a judgement< this is a book or whatever. in our energy body this point of looking at the world is in our forehead between our eyes. Also called the point of judgement. Active seeing.
If we shift our attention from this point in our forehead to the point right in the middle between our ears with the imagination of sitting back in a lazy chair, we start to relax our eyes. Everything around you just IS... not focussing or staring at one point, let your eyes glide over the landscape. This is an inactive way of looking at the world. You can imagine that the things you see come in your eye istead you have to bring your look to the object. If you stop actively looking at the world of objects, you will start to be more receptive to the world of energies. This is a passive way of looking. And in this passivity we are able to see the subtile world of energies. This is the world between the objects or behind them or even inside them. So by being passive we receive our visions. passiveness is receiving and visions we receive. Activity is imagination, visalisation, also a beatiful way to make contact with the world of symbols and archetypes.
So I hope you understand my expanation and I hope this will open your "doors of perception"....
Good luck.

svandamme

Glandeuse pinéale
Inscrit
14 Mar 2005
lsd should do the trick quite effectively.

but like said above, in relation to salvia... best not do go in head over heels without preparation or guidance...

it will mess you up big style if doing a heavy dose while unprepared.. and that's no overstatement.

Woody

Glandeuse pinéale
Inscrit
29 Jan 2005
Tnx all for the hints, tips, warnings and all. However, as one can also see at the last time I posted here, lately I don't have any time to dive into all this.

But I hvae printed this page, for later use, when I have more free time at hand. So, tnx to you all and I'll sure think about you all when I'm tripping my ass off ;)

Snapinho

Elfe Mécanique
Inscrit
22 Sept 2004
please don't!! :iconhead:...
susie was right, even though i think salvia 5x could be nice enough for a first time. at least it doesnt last too long, so if you get frightened (which isnt at all too bad, by the way) it'll be over pretty quickly.
i consider myself already kinda experienced, and ayahuasca is probably the last drug i want to try. i'm really curious about the experience but not quite ready for it.
why not try some paddo's again? just make sure you got the right set and setting, read enough about it and take the time. don't panic, ride the ride, feel the flow and experience a new mindstate :D
Damn, i'm almost convincing myself. Think i'm gonna try some soon, ah well, at least the mycelium is growing :grin:

Majak

Neurotransmetteur
Inscrit
31 Mai 2005
Dude.......the first time I did Salvia i did 20x and I had the best trip of my life!!!!! But the second time wasnt so great, but then again i dont regret it. Well if you really want to hallucinate you will need 20x.......but NEVER NEVER NEVER take salvia w/ out reading the user's guide first. It will tell you everything you need to know in order to have a GOOD trip.
USER'S GUIDE URL-> http://www.sagewisdom.org/usersguide.html

-Majak :guitar:

phenethyl

Neurotransmetteur
Inscrit
26 Juin 2005
What do you expect to see? There's a big difference between having visuals and having a hallucination. If you want to "see" things i suggest trying salvia on low dose or if you want a longer experience up your mushroom dose a bit. Most of the time i only see things like aura halos fractals and those kaleidoscope thingies which imo are very distracting from the trip.

Ayahuasca is great for hallucinations you'll trip balls on the walls. But i'd try some of the minor psychedelics first, cauze it isn't a walk in the park. You can always try a paddohuasca first to see if you like combining tryptamines with MAO's. Shrooms and aya are both DMT analoges.

P

punk

Invité
i gay,s i am poortuguse and have a experience whith mushorons its similari like lsd but more soft
it veri dificult fond on the market. the musheron that i eat i found on de nature whith a friend a some years ago in plen jungle kiss and send me a example off your musherons